Happy Wednesday! We are half way through the work week and I couldn't be happier. I am looking forward to the weekend. I'm spending this weekend at home doing some Christmas shopping, attending my office Christmas event, and spending some time with Brian! I haven't done a 'What I'm Loving' post recently, so I thought I would share some of the things I am loving right now!
1. I am loving this sequin peter pan collar top from Crave Boutique! I received it earlier this week and it couldn't have arrived at a more perfect time. I plan to wear this to one of the Christmas parties I have this weekend! It's so festive.
2. Last week the barista at my local Starbucks informed me of this AMAZING deal they had going on with these refillable mugs. You purchase it for $65 dollars and for the entire month of January you get free espresso drinks when you bring it in! That pays for itself...almost twice! It was kind of a no-brainer! (Is it January yet?!?) You should check your local Starbucks for one. It is a really great deal.
3. After a ridiculously crazy Monday in the office I came home to enjoy a beer in my 'Cheers' glasses from Target! I lucked up and purchased the last two my local store had a few weeks back! These are not only perfect for the holidays, but year round as well. They look fabulous on my bar cart.
4. I travel on the weekends pretty often, whether I'm going to visit my family or friends a few hours away, it seems I'm always on the go. Having a spacious (and cute) bag is always important for those weekend trips. My new Hayden Reis bag has been the best weekend bag. With a durable outer shell and divider pockets inside, it can hold everything I need.
5. It has been raining like crazy here in North Carolina for the past few days. I have been living in my Hunter Boots to prevent my feet from getting wet. Yesterday the rain finally let up and allowed the sun to come out. So, I traded my Hunter Boots for my Yosi Samra flats! So glad they were folded up & thrown in my bag!
6. & 7. Our Christmas tree and decorations are up in our house! Brian was nice enough to let me decorate the day before Thanksgiving instead of the day after! I was so anxious I couldn't wait any longer. It feels so much more cozy with our holiday decorations and lights up. I wish it could stay up year round!
8. This past weekend I got to hang out with Bre for her 25th birthday! We had so much fun going out together again (it feels like it's been forever!) and dancing! Next week I get to be alongside with her as she shops for a wedding dress and I am so excited!