Wednesday, already?! I had every intention of sharing a wedding update today, but wedding stuff has been a little chaotic and stressful this week, sooo I decided to take my mind of wedding stuff and peruse the internet instead haha. Sometimes it’s nice to just back away and breath for a bit, ya know?! I promise next week I will share a full update with y’all!
Anyways, today I’m sharing a few things I’m loving from around the internet! There are so so so many good pre-fall items everywhere and it’s totally making me want cooler weather ASAP!
- PLAID BELL SLEEVE TOP | I love this take on the bell sleeve trend for fall. I have a shirt similar to this from spring and I love it!
- COLORFUL MARBLE PHONE CASE | Talk about the perfect update to your phone. I love the colors of this case.
- GEOMETRIC EARRINGS | I am utterly obsessed with these geometric earrings! I love that while they are statement earrings, they’re not huge and they can go with a lot.
- RUFFLE SLEEVE T-SHIRT DRESS | If you need an easy dress, then look no further! This t-shirt dress is an easy to wear piece that can easily transition to fall.
- EVERYDAY TOTE | This tote is hands down one of my favorites! I got it last year for Christmas and carry it all.the.time. It’s a great everyday tote that can also carry my laptop.
- LEOPARD PRINT SLIDES | I picked these up over the weekend and it’s safe to say I will be wearing these non-stop come fall! Come on cold weather!!
- ALL SAINTS CHIC WALLET | I’m very picky when it comes to wallets. I don’t want one that’s too big or too heavy! This one has all the essentials and even comes with a small carry case.
- OLIVE STATEMENT EARRINGS | How fun are these for statement earrings?! Perfect for fall!
- KATE SPADE OLIVE TOTE | I think it’s safe to say I’m olive obsessed right now. I have seen this hue everywhere recently and l-o-v-e this Kate Spade bag in this olive color! Perfect little cross body bag.
- ADIDAS GAZELLE SNEAKERS | I got these during the Nordstrom sale and I have worn them so much since! I will admit, the tongue on these took some getting used to- but now they’re great!