It’s Wednesday, so you know what that means… my currently loving roundup is here! This week’s roundup is a mix of items I picked up this past week, tried-and-true fall favorites, and a few things I’ve had my eye on!
- CUFFED SWEATER | I scooped up this sweater during the big Loft sale this past weekend! I like that I can wear it now and add a turtleneck layered under it when the weather really cools down!
- OLIVE GREEN SCARF | This olive green scarf is really affordable and a great fall purchase! I love this color because it can go with black, brown, navy, etc. It’s an easy way to add a layer to your outfit.
- SUEDE BOOTIES | These are my tried-and-true favorite booties that I come back to year after year! I have these in two colors and wear them to death haha! They are so comfortable, last for years & go with everything. Be prepared to see these all.the.time. this fall!
- MIRRORED STATEMENT EARRINGS | I got these pretty statement earrings in the mail on Monday and they are even more gorgeous in person!
- SONY A5000 CAMERA | This is my favorite pick for the week! I’ve been wanting a lightweight mirrorless camera that is still produces quality images & has wifi… but doesn’t weigh as much as my DSLR. So far I’m loving this camera! The 180 flip screen is amazing & works wonders for selfies or awkward angle photos! It’s movie feature makes me want to try out Youtube, but I’m a little nervous about that haha 🙂
- NEUTRAL QUILTED BAG | This bag comes from one of my favorite handbag designers. I love how classic this bag is and that it can be worn with a long strap or doubled up for a shoulder bag. This is the “jumbo” version, but it comes in smaller versions as well.
- FLORAL IPHONE CASE | I know I’ve mentioned before that I like to change my cases with the seasons, so naturally I’ve been looking for a new case! I love the colors in this case– they fit me well! I got this for my new iPhone 7 plus that I just ordered. I’m waiting (not so) patiently for it to arrive.
- PUFFER VEST | I think it’s safe to say that puffer vests are a fall essential! I have this one in a few pattern and prints and I get so much wear from them each year.