Meet me! I chose this picture because it is taken at one of my favorite places, the beach.
1) I am a junior at my college (going to keep that private for now!) I am a Public Relations Major, with a minor in Sociology. I literally can not wait to graduate and get started with my career. I hope to be an event planner, coordinator & promoter.
2) I have a passion for photography. I have always loved having memories of favorite places, unique objects, and of course pictures of my friends. I will post photos I have taken from time to time.
3) I would be nothing if it weren't for my family. They are everything to me....all of them! My parents are divorced & remarried, and I have the BEST relationship with my parents and siblings.
4) I really enjoy decorating. I have a small apartment right now, but I am always searching for ideas for my potential home one day! (My parents always joke that I need to marry a good one with all the ideas I have ;) haha)
5) Clothes, Purses, Jewelry, and well anything girly has taken over my life. I
6) I have an obsession with painting my nails. I paint them probably every three or so days. If there is even so much as a chip it bothers me to no end. You will *rarely* see me without my nails painted.
7) There are things I wish I had done differently in life. I constantly wonder if I would have gone to school somewhere else, didn't do certain things, or didn't let named things influence me where I would be today. But, I guess everything happens for a reason, and I'm praying that's true.
8) I enjoy traveling. I haven't been able to travel as much as I have wanted, but that is my goal for the next 10 years is to travel to the places I have listed. Africa is one of my top choices. I am a member of the Invisible Children group at my school, and have raised over 3000 books to start a library for these children. They (and Africa in general) have really touched my heart. I would love to go there just to see the progress that has been made and the people who are effected.
9) I over-analyze things...far too much. Which is a major flaw I wish I didn't have. It bothers me so badly.
10) I am me... it has been a journey trying to figure out who I am, and I am still learning every day. I have learned that there is no need to change for anyone no matter who it is or how important it seems at the time. In the end, you have to be you.
Well, until next time. Enjoy!