I emailed my grandmother about it (that sounds bad...let me explain.) She lives in Texas, so we're prettty far away. So, whenever we text or talk she always tells me to email her things so she can get an idea of what I like! As soon as she got the email, she texted me and said "That is so you." Originally we had picked out the Quinn, but it was too boxy & not exactly what I was wanting...plus it came in the bone color. I am messy & clumsy at times. That color and I wouldn't have gotten along for more than 5 minutes.
I can't wait to get this bag! I will definitely post about it! She sent it to my "home home"
so when I go home the weekend after my birthday it will be alllll miiiine!!!
What do y'all think?!
I hope every one has had a great Tuesday!
I am looking forward to Summer and wearing these colors!
*Take a look at the weather this week for my college town: cold & rainy....perfect, right?
It is Sunday night once again. The night of drama. However, this episode was less drama, more....weird. Lets recap.
* I think this is from last episode but I have to bring it up. (I have watched the marathon all day!) Alexis & her family....10 bags? Yet, you forgot the 'nanny's' bags? I can't get my feel for her. At times I like her and others I don't. Like, when she says she is "Jim's best accessory...Forget about the watches, look at this hair" Really? Really?? Really???? Who says that? And is serious?
Countdown to the Royal wedding: 33 days
1) I am loving this rain & thunderstorm we are currently having. In the mountains we rarely get actual thunderstorms, so when we do they are great. I have my window open just listening to the rain.
*Therefore, until tomorrow night, possibly Friday I more than likely will not be posting! I need to get this whole school thing together. But not to worry, I will be back and post all of my daily stuff (WILW, etc) upon my return! ;)
Which brought me to this:
I do not want a Longchamp (gasp) yeah yeah I know they are great. I have 3. But honestly they are over rated. For nylon. Mine all have small holes in the bottom of them from wearing and using it so often.
I do not want a Vineyard Vines tote. I have 3 of those as well. And same deal. They're great and hold a lot but you can see wear so badly on them.
I came to the conclusion that I want a bag that has shape and isn't slouchy much like those two bags are. But I don't know what kind.
I was thinking Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs.
Any other ideas anyone?!
I have had so many great memories of college. These are times I will never ever forget (even if I want to!) For me, college has been a great learning experience. From learning about girls and how they aren't always so nice, de-dramafying my life, teaching myself lessons, having entirely tooo much fun and even having a few regrets! This has been the time of my life!!! But honestly I am at that point where I am kind of ready to move on. I am ready to have a job, to not be hungover on Wednesdays and Fridays (Tuesdays & Thursdays are big in my college town!), to have a steady income, and all things that the real world brings!!!
*I hope y'all don't get annoyed with this type of thing on my blog, but I just like people to get to know me & I enjoy reading everyone's replies
- The videos on that flash drive were creepy. It already freaks me out that people could be watching me (I'm a scaredy cat!) but that just confirmed everything!
- The part in the video with Jenna & Toby.... she is a f-r-e-a-k...
- While on the subject of Jenna I'm beginning to wonder if she is actually blind. PS she needs to wear eye make up! This scene was wild.
- I was thoroughly surprised that they actually worked together for a little bit with Jenna....only to find that she is evil yet again!!
- Garrett is two faced. An unethical!
- They tried to trap Ian...he fell for it...and they ended up getting trapped themselves.
- WHOA! LAST FEW MINUTES... did that reallllly happen? I want to know who was in the car, and who pushed Ian.
Y'all yesterday as I was heading out of town with H, my blackberry screen froze. So, I took out the battery and restarted it thinking it would fix things. Did it? ABSOLUTELY NOT... At first it would let me play around on my phone, then all of a sudden freeze. While we were at the shooting range I took my battery out and just let it sit for a few hours. Did that work? NOPE. I kept getting more frustrated with it as the day went on. So, last night I took the battery out overnight. I put it back this morning and N-O-T-H-I-N-G. I can't receive texts, calls, or emails on it.
(I actually think I am going to link up correctly this time now that I officially know how to do it!)
3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
4. what's your favorite room in your house?
5. nook, kindle, or book?
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
* My new iPhone (only a week or two!)
* re-decorating my apartment
* getting married, having babies, my future :)
1) That St. Patrick's day is tomorrow! (this image is corny...don't care!) Although, confession: I am not a fan of the color green. Or maybe I am I just don't own a lot of green things.
I decided to do a little answer session on why I blog!
Why did I start a blog?
I started this blog honestly as another way to procrastinate! (whoops) But it has turned into so much more than that for me! I use it as an outlet to express random thoughts, things I like/dislike, and little tidbits about me.
Do my friends know about my blog?
A few. Some know that I have a blog, but not many of my friends have a blog. I kind of like it that way. It can be my outlet to talk about whatever I want and even vent if need be. It definitely isn't a secret from them though!
Were you unsure what information to share?
I am still a little weary of what information to share & not to share. You all know my name, but as far as others names go I *try* to keep them abbreviated or just letters. I don't think most people know where I go to school, where I live, etc. And if they do they probably go to this school as well. I am as careful as I can be with stuff like that.
Do you want to keep your blog for a while?
I honestly can't answer this question because I don't know where life might take me in 6 months or a year. I can't see me just giving up on it at all. It would take something serious for me to give it up! Its too much fun & addicting :)
It has been great and consisted of:
Pretty Little Liars (I missed the last two episodes)Only two more episodes left!!!! Is there going to be another season or is this it??
1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
I am definitely looking forward to going to the BEACH this summer. When I think Summer I instantly think 'beach.'
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
4. Do you tan or burn?
I usually burn once or twice, but then it is alllll tan...which I love. Unlike most fair skin blondes I can still get super dark! I'm lusting after a tan right this second but refuse to go to the tanning bed!
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Well, I have a PR internship this Summer in my hometown. I will be planning an annual Summertime Brews Festival as well as promoting it and doing PR for the event. I am SO excited, but of course nervous. There is a lot of responsibility and a lot on my shoulders! My goal this Summer is to do well with this internship, not break down, and hopefully secure a job for when I graduate (or at least a good rec!). Most interns have gotten hired where I am interning, so I am hopeful!!
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
"Summertime" by Kenny Chesney. You can't not think about Summer when you listen to it! Such a good classic.
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
My roommate is moving out of our apartment in May when she graduates. Not, to say that I am happy, but I am SO tired of her decorations and they are *so* not my style. Over Christmas Break I went a little crazy at Ikea and bought allll new stuff! Out apartment is kind of older with the wood paneling- so I am going to bring in some color (blues, greens, pinks) over her (red,white,black,yellow) to spice it up a bit!! *I will have to do a blog post!*
I hate seeing people in two pieces who definitely do not belong in them. I swear y'all it is like people get to the beach and all of their morals, beliefs, and everything else just go out the door! Everyone thinks they can pull off the teeny tiny bikini (not even I do that!!!)
But, I guess I wouldn't have as much fun 'people watching' without them ;)
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Yes, I went to a camp on a lake a few years. I really enjoyed it, but I didn't go every single year. I think I just loved being home with my family and friends most of the time. Plus, my family travels a lot during the Summer!