So, without further adieu, my month in review!
1. You Me, on the cruise in Puerto Rico. Not a bad way to spend the first day of 2012!2. Breakfast Honey Nut Cheerios. Fun fact: I could probably eat cereal every meal. I love it!
3. Something you adore My precious puppy, Dingo. I miss him so much!
4. Your letterbox My email inbox. Which is always overflowing!
Little Miss Matched Socks. They're so fun (none of them match!)
6. Makes you smile My favorite boy, everrrrr! He still gives me butterflies!
7. Favorite My favorite MK watch. I'm obsessed with watches, can you tell?
8. Your sky The sky in St. Thomas while I was there!
10. Childhood Check me out, in my Sunday best sitting on the porch ha!
11. Where you sleep My bed at school.
12. Close Up Ulta's Smoke Screen. I'm a huge fan of Ulta nail polish!
14. Something you're reading One Fifth Avenue. So far, so good.
15. Happiness me & Hunter on the parkway, such a fun day!
16. Morning My first sunrise on the cruise (yes, I woke up for all but one!)
18. Something you bought Old Navy loafers for a steal! They hurt so bad though.
19. Sweet One of my favorite Starbucks drinks.
20. Someone you love My BFF, my mom. She's the absolute best ever!
22. You shoes L.L. Bean Boots, a staple for every rainy day!
23. Something old My baby pillow. I have had it since I was born.
24. Guilty Pleasure What I call "trash" magazines. Tabloids.
26. Color Stabilo pens make even taking notes better!
27. Lunch Black Cat for lunch before Hunter left town, yum!
28. Light Candle light is the best.
29. Inside your fridge Yoplait yogurt is the best. Strawberry is my fave!
30. Nature My college towns have the best sunsets
31. You, again Me, on date night with Hunter
Will you be participating in February?