Can you believe it's the last day of February, because I sure can't! It seems like this month has flown by! I can'y decide if I want time to speed up or slow down, everything is a little bittersweet in my life right now! I have enjoyed doing these Photo-a-Day challenges! It has made me more active on Instagram (follow me @enh410) and I've found some friends through it. I am looking forward to March. If you are on Instagram or are doing the Photo-a-day challenges comment & let me know so I can follow you :-)
February Photo a Day
1. Your view today: studying notes!
2. Words: I love this quote!
3. Hands: My hand driving me home!
4. Stranger: A stranger playing golf outside my window!
5. 10 a.m.: Dingo pup wakes me up!
6. Dinner: mmm crab legs (my favorite!)
7. Buttons: buttons on my J.Crew cardigan
8. Sun: sun during my run on the greenway
9. Front Door: My front door!
10. Self Portrait: that's meeee!
11. Makes me happy: my sweet puppy
12. Inside your closet: My closet at my mom's house- some of my spring stuff
13. Blue: Nothing but blue skies on the parkway!
14. Heart: a yummy heart on V-day
15. Phone: I am always on my phone! #teamiphone
16. Something new: My new glasses!
17. Time: My great grandfathers coo-coo clock
18. Drink: lots of wine...my drink of choice
19. Something you hate to do: drive up the mountain in the snow/fog/rain
20. Handwriting: taking notes on social media
21. A favorite picture of you: a candid of me and my BFF Brooke laughing!
22. Where you work: my desk
23. Shoes: an old pair of my fave Tory Burch flats!
24: inside your bathroom cabinet: a place to hold my 50+ nailpolishes!
25. Green: My eos chapstick!
26. Night: a night full of creating J.Crew ads and homework
27. Something you ate: a Hershey Kiss
28. Money: I always have so much change
29. Something you're listening to: Pandora Two Door Cinema Club station #onpoint
so that was my month in Instagram photos! Now, who will be participating in March??