Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a while since I’ve done a currently loving post, so I thought I would share one today! Up until this week, we’ve had amazing weather and it’s had me anxiously awaiting spring. I’m rounding up some of my favorite items that are going to be perfect for spring! Every single piece that I’m sharing is under $100 and can be worn over and over this spring! Click through to see what items I’m loving and why!
P.S. Do y’all have any plans for the weekend? This is the first weekend we’ve been home for a while and we have plans for the next few weekends, so I’m going to enjoy just being at home haha! We have our engagement photos next weekend, so I need to narrow down what we’re going to wear. Oh and of course my sister and I are going to see Beauty & the Beast this weekend too! Have a great weekend, ya’ll. xo
- CENTRAL STRIPE SHIRT | I got this shirt last year and I wore it all.the.time. It is so soft & comfortable and looks super cute with everything from denim shorts to white denim. I was so happy when I saw it was back again. It comes in a few different colors and prints, too!
- PANAMA HAT | I always love a good panama hat in the summer months and this one is perfect. It’s simple, can go with a lot & is a sturdy hat!
- FLORAL PRINT SWIM SUIT | Can we talk about how fun this suit is?! At first I clicked on it because I liked the print… but as I looked at other photos I fell in love because it was a full coverage style!!! Y’all I swear it is so hard to find a swimsuit that covers your butt fully these days! This one is full coverage and there’s a few different top options to go with it! *insert hallelujah hand emoji*
- CALF HAIR LEOPARD PRINT CLUTCH | As soon as I saw this clutch I thought it was reminiscent of the Clare V. clutch, but at a fraction of the price. This clutch can be used all year round and it’s a great addition to any outfit.
- GOLD CAT IPHONE CASE | If you think I’ve already ordered this phone case, then you’d be correct. Clearly I’m a crazy cat lady (don’t care)… it’s just so darn cute!
- BRIGHT TASSEL EARRINGS | These earrings make me want to go on a tropical vacation…. STAT! They’re so fun and would make a statement with any outfit.
- CROCHET STRAW TOTE | I always love switching up my bags in the summer for something lighter and easier to carry. This straw tote is great for beach days or every day wear.
- TURQUOISE DROP EARRINGS | I have a thing for turquoise accessories and these earrings are no different. I love the mix of turquoise and gold. SO gorgeous!
- TAN BLOCK HEEL MULE | These block heel mules are a closet “must have” this spring/summer! They come in a few different colors and are so comfortable. They’re under $100!
- TARTELETTE EYESHADOW PALETTE | My friend Shelby featured this palette on her Youtube channel recently and I loved the way her eyeshadow looked! This palette is filled with so many gorgeous colors.
- STUDDED SANDALS |I am all about studded sandals and these sandals are a great pick for spring & summer. These look similar to the Valentino Rockstud sandals, but with a much smaller price tag! These come in under $100!