How was everyone’s weekend? I got back from St. John late Friday night, we had a friend’s BBQ on Saturday, and I had a bridal shower to attend for a friend on Sunday. Needless to say, I’m still getting back to my routine (and adding a million things to my to-do list!)
Anyways, now that the craziness of the NSale is over, I thought I would share some fun finds from around the web with you today! A few of the pieces I own and a few of them are in my cart haha! 🙂
You can shop all of my currently loving picks below:
- STRIPRED T-SHIRT DRESS | This is one of those dresses that you can find me wearing 24/7! It’s really easy to dress it up, but it’s equally as cute with sneaks and a ponytail!
- JOGGER PANTS | I got these during the Anniversary sale and I can say that they are the most comfortable “leisure” pants that I own. I am constantly reaching for them on the weekends to wear around the house… they’re that good!
- TASSEL EARRINGS | I’m a big fan of tassel earrings and I love this blush and rose gold pair. They are a really great color that will be great as we transition into fall!
- TIERED FLORAL PRINT DRESS | I swear, Loft can do no wrong. I’m obsessed with this print and I love the tiered detailing of this dress.
- GREY MULES | These are really comfortable mules and the suede will be great to transition into cooler weather (whenever that comes haha!)
- EMBELLISHED TEE | I love a good casual tee and this one is just that. The embellishments on it are too cute and elevates it a bit more than the average tee.
- BLUSH CROSSBODY BAG | This cross body bag can hold a lot and it’s a really on-trend affordable option!
- STRIPED SIDE-TIE TOP | I can’t say no to stripes, so obviously I really like this top a lot (it’s in my cart!)
- LION HEAD EARRINGS | How amazing are these earrings?! They are a fun spin on a classic look… love love love.
- SUEDE BLOCK HEELS | These were also part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I scooped them up because they are a classic! You can’t go wrong with a block heel and the colors are gorgeous.
- CAMO BOMBER JACKET | If you’re looking to add a bit of came to your wardrobe, look no further than this cute came bomber jacket. It can be styled casually or even over a dress!
- LEOPARD PRINT CLUTCH | This clutch is reminiscent of the Clare V clutch, but WAY more affordable! It’s only $45, but a great quality bag that can go with so many outfits.