Proposal season is upon us, so chances are you’re going to start seeing a lot of engagement announcements flooding your feed if you haven’t already! Proposal season, as the wedding experts have deemed it, is such an exciting time and it’s important to celebrate those around you during that time!
Today I’m teaming up with The Local Squirrel to share gifts that you can give your bride-to-be friends or your bridesmaids! P.S. here’s how I asked my bridesmaids to be in our wedding! I can’t believe we have 2.5 weeks until they’re standing by my side!
GIFTS FOR THE BRIDE-TO-BE
When Nick and I got engaged we were immediately inundated with texts from friends & family! I just remember feeling so incredibly loved during a really exciting time in our life. To make things even better, I received some of the sweetest gifts from friends that really made everything feel 10x more exciting than it already was!If you have a friend that recently got engaged, here are a few gift ideas that you can get her to make her feel *extra* special! Almost all of these can be found at The Local Squirrel!
- A “SHE SAID YES!” KOOZIE | This one even has a pocket in the back of ID/cards, etc.
- CHAMPAGNE | Nothing says congrats like a bottle of bubbly!
- RING HOLDER | She’s engaged…and needs a designated spot for her ring! Love this OMG ring holder!
- BLING WIPES | Now that she’s engaged everyone is going to want to see her ring! These bling wipes will make sure it stays sparkly 24/7.
- COFFEE MUG | There are so many coffee mugs with cute sayings and I love this “Just Said Yes” one! Perfect for those newly engaged friends.
- WINE GLASSES & WINE | If you are close to the couple, grab a bottle of their favorite wine and wine glasses for them! From experience, I can say there will definitely be a time when they want to take a break from planning to enjoy a glass of wine!
GIFTS FOR YOUR BRIDESMAIDS
If you’re a bride-to-be, there will be a few occasions where you’ll need gifts for your bridesmaids! If you choose, there are plenty of ways to ask them with a box of your favorite things and a cute card. If you have a bachelorette party, you’ll want some fun accessories to go along with your “theme!” And when the big day finally arrives, you’ll want to give your bridesmaids a special gift to thank them for being there for you (from excitement to meltdowns!) Below are a few gifts that are great for bridesmaids from The Local Squirrel!
- CARDS | Rifle Paper Co. always has the best cards! I used this card to ask my Matron of Honor! They even have ‘thank you’ cards for your bridesmaids and vendors!
- PACKED PARTY POUCH | If you’re looking for something fun to give your girls, Packed Party has so many things that fit the bill. This one is a clear confetti pouch that can hold so much. Perfect for asking your bridesmaids or thanking them on the day of!
- PACKED PARTY DISCO DRINK | These would be a great, fun addition to a bachelorette party.
- SLIP SILK SLEEP MASK | If you’re having a relaxed bachelorette weekend, these masks would be the perfect gift.
I would love to hear any gift ideas that you have for brides-to-be or bridesmaids! If you have any, let me know in the comments!
This post is sponsored by Cameron Village in Raleigh, NC. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Life with Emily