Wednesday already?! Where has this week gone? Some weeks tend to go by slowly, but not this week. I’ve had so much going on that I haven’t really had a slow minute which has sped the week along (woohoo!)
Today I’m rounding up my favorite items from around the web for y’all. Around this time of year I always start wishing for warmer weather, so I’ve included a few warm weather items on here (that I’m already excited to wear haha!) Have a great Wednesday, y’all!
- CIRCLE CARDIGAN | This is my go-to cardigan for during the week! I have it in a charcoal grey, but I love it in the blush for spring. PS. It’s 40% off right now!
- DAINTY LAYERING NECKLACE | I always love dainty necklaces & this one would look great by itself or layered with other necklaces.
- MINI MONOGRAM NECKLACE | Now that my monogram has changed I’ve been wanting to get a new monogrammed necklace. I love this mini monogram necklace.
- NIKE SNEAKERS | I am obsessed with these sneakers– they would be perfect for traveling!
- STUDDED CROSSBODY BAG | Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite handbag designers. The quality is always SO good. This studded crossbody is so chic.
- BKR BOTTLE | I’m trying to up my water intake this year & I bought this water bottle by BKR to help with that!
- WHITE RUFFLE DRESS | How cute is this dress?! It would be perfect for any bride-to-be.
- LOVE POTION PHONE CASE | I mean, does this phone case need an explanation haha?! It’s adorable!
- BAMBOO BAG | I have loved the Cult Gaia bags for so long, but didn’t want to spend that much for a bag that isn’t super realistic & one that I wouldn’t carry very often. Krista showed this dupe on her IG story the other day & I snagged it for less than $50!
- KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | I’m a huge Karen Walker fan- she makes the best, most unique sunglasses. This pair are my absolute favorite, but unfortunately I broke mine a while back. I’ve been missing them, so I think I may need to buy them again since I used to wear them often!
- NYLON BACKPACK | As I said above I love Rebecca Minkoff and I almost got this backpack when I traveled to Europe. It now comes in a nylon version which would be perfect for traveling. I love the dusty rose color.
- DENIM TOP | This is one of my favorite tops year after year by Madewell! It’s so cozy and can be worn year round (I wear it under sweaters in the fall/winter).