Happy Wednesday, everyone! This spring weather that we’ve been experiencing has me so ready for warmer weather and everything that comes along with it! For today’s currently loving post I wanted to round up a few items I’ve been eyeing recently!
P.S. I’m headed off on a fun, quick work trip this morning. I’ll be sharing where I’m headed and behind-the-scenes stuff on snapchat & insta stories, so be sure to follow me on there (@enh410)
- OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES | When I saw these sunglasses I immediately thought they looked like the Celine sunglasses you see on everyone. I love the oversized frames and the fact that they’re a fraction of the cost at only $50.
- NARS LIP PENCIL | Going into Sephora can be a dangerous thing, right? The last time I went int Sephora I ended up trying their lip pencil and I fell in l-o-v-e. It comes in a satin & matte and the colors are gorgeous!
- OPI TAUPE-LESS BEACH NAIL POLISH | I haven’t been able to get enough of this nail color lately. It’s one of my favorites (maybe because it’s the color I had on when I got engaged!) It will look even better this summer with a tan.
- STATEMENT EARRINGS | I love the marble look of these statement earrings. They will go with everything!
- NARS CHEEK PALETTE | I can’t get over how gorgeous the colors in this palette are. This could easily be used as an every day palette because it offers so many good colors!
- LACE SHIFT DRESS | With wedding season coming up I’ve been searching for dresses that I can wear to the weddings we have already in our calendar! I am in love with this red lace shift dress. The detailing is gorgeous and the red color is different than I normally wear.
- ESPADRILLE WEDGES | These were big last year and I’m so happy they’re back again this spring. They come in even more colors this year (I’m obsessed with the navy suede). These sold out so quick last year, so be sure to grab yours before they sell out again.
- GOLD LAYERED NECKLACE | This is one of those necklaces that will go with everything. It’s so easy to put on to dress up a tee or add to a dress!
- DROP WAIST DRESS | Drop waist dresses are so flattering and I love the pleated detail on this one. I also love the color- it looks good on everyone and immediately makes you look tan! 😉
- WATCH | I love the simplicity of this watch along with the strap. It would be a great evert day watch.
- GOLD TASSEL BAG | This bag first came out last year with colorful tassels and I was ecstatic when I saw it was back this year in GOLD! Talk about adding a statement to any outfit!