Weekend Recap: Blogger Meetup Edition

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I know I sure did! I spent the weekend with three amazing bloggers, Jamie from Southern Simplicity, Rachel from Just Peachy, and Bre from Basically Bre! Jamie and Rachel came to Charlotte to visit me and Bre for a weekend of blogger fun! We had all been anxiously looking forward to meeting each other so we were glad the weekend had finally arrived!

1080p from emily h on Vimeo.

The ladies got into town on Friday night and we instantly all hit it off! Which is a good thing considering we were spending the entire weekend together!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ We spent the first hour laughing, chatting, and talking about everything under the sun it seemed! We showed them a fun time in uptown Charlotte and shut the bar down at 2 a.m. It was fun getting to talk, drink, dance, and laugh so much with each other! And yes, this resulted in extremely hurt feetย (hello sandals for the rest of the weekend!)

Saturday was such a fun day with all of us! We started the day off at Petal Boutique, a local favorite, and they were having a great sale! All of us played dress up and ended up with some cute new clothes! We ate lunch at 131 Main and it was a delicious, much needed meal! (And yes, we all four ordered the exact same thing….meant to be friends!) We tried to show them a few different areas of Charlotte so after lunch we took them around the Plaza Midwood area for rooftop drinks and fun! Saturday night we got dinner outdoors in South End and had a great last night together!

It wouldn’t be a complete blogger weekend in Charlotte without taking them to the rooftop where Bre and I do our outfit photos! We got to take some pictures together and laugh ridiculously over our attempts at a vlog!

It was so much fun meeting Jamie and Rachel this weekend! I look forward to many more blogger meet ups with them soon!

#BERJ

1. Hanna Lei wrote:

This looks like so much fun! Hanna

Posted 6.3.13 Reply
  2. Charlotte wrote:

Jealoussssss x1000000!!!!! So glad yall had so much fun! These pictures are great and I was cracking up at the video! Next time I am joining, no excuses! Thanks for dealing with my drunken texts on Saturday! xoxo

Posted 6.3.13 Reply
  3. Kathryn wrote:

The comment about not being old men: YES. Haha! I'm glad you all had a great time together!

Posted 6.3.13 Reply
  4. Pamela wrote:

Looks like yall had a blast! Love the last picture! Pretty ladies!

Posted 6.3.13 Reply
  5. Nicole wrote:

Love love love!!! It looks like y'all had such a great time together! And I totally cracked up at Jamie's comment about our vlog! Yep, totally happened!! Hahah!! I want in on one of the meet ups!!!

Posted 6.3.13 Reply
  6. Loved seeing all the pictures on IG!! Jealous y'all got to all meet-wish I lived closer to Charlotte ๐Ÿ™ I seriously was lol'ing at the vlog bloopers- y'all are hilarious!

Posted 6.3.13 Reply
  7. Ashley wrote:

Could yall BE any cuter?? Looks like a blast!! I used to live the the Ashton Southend Apts. right around the corner from 131 Main/Petal. One of my favorite areas in Charlotte!

Posted 6.3.13 Reply

and THIS is why I love blogging!! I don't know what was funnier…you fixing your hair in the camera (twice), ripping the little clear things off your shirt or y'all being totally off center. I love it ALL!!! Looks like you girlies had a blast! xo

Posted 6.3.13 Reply
  9. Emmy, I think I enjoyed the video more than the pix!!!! This post is amazing!!! Glad you Dolls have a fabu time!!! If you Dolls need a 5th wheel, well…look no further!!! Smooches!!!!

Posted 6.4.13 Reply
  10. Ruth wrote:

I am glad y'all had such a wonderful weekend. I am hoping to meet more of my blog friends this year.

Posted 6.4.13 Reply
  11. Caitlin C. wrote:

You all are seriously freakin' ADORABLE. Loved the video!

Posted 6.4.13 Reply
  12. Y'all are adorable! I want to do a blogger meet up sometime, looks like fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 6.4.13 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50