Dress & Denim Jacket

As I’m sure I have stated many, many times, fall is my favorite season. The foliage is simply stunning, the weather is perfect, and the fall fashion is one of a kind. But I also love that I can transition some of my late-summer favorite into fall by adding a cardigan or light jacket to them.  The dress from Sugar Love Boutique has been perfect to transition into fall! The GAP denim jacket has been in heavy rotation the past couple weeks! Throw on a pair of cute (and affordable) booties and you have a perfectly fall outfit!  I wish the weather in North Carolina would stay like this until spring, but it seems like we may have a very bitter winter!
And of course, no outfit shoot is complete without an appearance from my precious Mini Australian Shepherd, Dingo!
Dress: Sugar Love Boutique c/o | Jacket: GAP | Booties: Target | Necklace: Marinette Jewelry c/o | Rings: Tryst Jewellery c/o + Gorjana Griffin c/o  |  Dog: Mini Australian Shepherd…not for sale! 😉

1. Natali wrote:

Such a super sweet photos! Great dress!

Posted 11.6.13 Reply
  2. Booties + denim is one of my favorite combinations…I wear it practically every day!

I really like your cute booties.I always forget to check out Target for cute, affordable shoes!

Boardwalks & Boulevards

– Kaitlyn

3. Meg Cady wrote:

Annnnd I used this as my outfit inspiration for the day! Thanks much maam!

4. Melissa C. wrote:

The last photo…gahhh it's so adorable! I think you should frame this one! And your hair is looking fab…love that you are letting get long again even though I love it short!

Posted 11.6.13 Reply
  5. I love being able to add a denim jacket to make dresses more fall appropriate! At our last tailgate we realized that three of the girls all had on a purple dress, denim jacket and boots haha, tis the season!

6. Madeline wrote:

Love the boots ! Such a cute look

Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

Posted 11.6.13 Reply
  7. I love that outfit. It seems so effortless and comfortable.

And your dog! So sweet!

~Cheryl

Posted 11.6.13 Reply
  8. Love this combo! I've been wearing my denim jacket a lot too. It's the perfect topper!

xo
    Sam

Posted 11.6.13 Reply
  9. I agree with your comment on the blue jean jacket! It's perfect for transitioning!

10. omg, I absolutely love you! finding your blog has made my day! 🙂
    following on Bloglovin, hun!

inwithdnew.blogspot.com

11. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love those boots! –Hanna Lei

12. Pamela wrote:

Super cute!

13. Nikki wrote:

Love the outfit! And your pup is adorable! We have a blue heeler (which is part of the Australian Shepard family)! You both look fab!

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

14. Connie B wrote:

I love the simplicity of this outfit! The monogrammed necklace really ties it all together. Love it!

Constance
    prepnorthwest.blogspot.com

Posted 11.6.13 Reply
  15. I love adding denim jackets to dresses in the fall, it helps me hold on to dress season just a little bit longer! Your dog is adorable, by the way! I have an australian shepherd (not mini like yours and definitely way too big to pick up) and he is the love of my life!

xo

-Olivia
    prepessentials.blogspot.com

Posted 11.7.13 Reply
  16. Very beautiful dress and jacket. For someone who is not afraid of a little color, I think this dress would make an amazing. About Celebrity Clothing

Posted 11.10.13 Reply