Feelin’ Beachy

I can’t believe it’s Monday already! After a fun and jam packed long weekend away at the beach I could definitely use another day to recover! I headed to South Carolina on Thursday with my sisters to meet my parents at the beach. They had been there all week wedding planning and searching for a beach house. Good news, all of their wedding planning is done & we now have a beach house! The weekend was already good before it even started!! We spent the weekend picking out furniture, enjoying the beautiful weather & doing a little shopping. It was pretty chilly at night still, but I couldn’t resist pulling out this mint dress during the day! Needless to say, after this weekend I am most certainly ready for summer!
c/o Crave Boutique Dress |  Target Wedges (last years version, but here is this year’s version | c/o Pink Pineapple Shop Elephant Bracelet  | Waxing Poetic Bracelet and Charm c/o  Goldmine Raleigh |  c/o Love Always Necklace |

Enjoy your Monday…. and don’t get pinched! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

1. This dress is SO pretty! And so perfect for posting on St. Pats!

— Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

2. Natali wrote:

Super pretty dress and earrings! You look lovely!

3. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love that dress, its so pretty! –Hanna Lei

4. Alissa wrote:

That dress is so pretty. It looks amazing against your skin!

Posted 3.17.14 Reply
  5. Gosh that dress is GORGEOUS (and so are you). These outfit pictures realllly are making me crave warm weather!

6. Lauren wrote:

This is really pretty! Green is a fantastic color for you, and the silhouette of the dress is perfect on your slim frame.

Posted 3.17.14 Reply
  7. I love the E necklace!

Maddy

Posted 3.17.14 Reply
  8. That chevron dress looks really good on you.

raquelamsa.blogspot.com

Posted 3.17.14 Reply
  9. Pretty dress and I love the pleating at the neck. It's very different!

10. Katie B wrote:

Love this dress and the elephant bracelet!! I just left the beach yesterday but I already miss it!

Katie
    pinkblondeandblue.blogspot.com

11. Kathryn wrote:

Gorgeous! I want to be on the beach. I hope you got to enjoy it even though it was busy. I'm pretty sure Goldmine is where I got my ears pierced. Haha!

Posted 3.17.14 Reply
  12. I LOVE that dress and your pink lips complement the outfit perfectly!!

13. Holly wrote:

I am getting married in South Carolina in May and can't wait! What part of South Carolina were you guys in?

Posted 3.18.14 Reply
  14. In love with that dress, for sure! I can't wait for the warmer weather to get here!

Posted 3.18.14 Reply
  15. Love that elephant bracelet!

Posted 3.18.14 Reply
  16. I love this entire look, and your lipstick shade!
    The Grass Skirt

Posted 3.18.14 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50