Southern Blog Society NC Meet Up

This past weekend was absolutely fabulous! On Saturday I got to spend the afternoon with a lot of wonderful blogging ladies from all over North Carolina. We are all part of The Southern Blog Society and get together once a quarter (although I wish we all could get together more!) You can read a little bit about the last meet up here! This time the lovely ladies of Moon & Lola invited us to their flagship store in Raleigh to mingle and shop! The decor, drinks + snacks, monograms galore, and a room full of lovely ladies made for a fabulous meet up! Thank you to all the bloggers who came to the event. I loved getting to meet & catch up with so many girls. A special thanks to Moon & Lola for having us! It was such a fun time!
How fabulous is their store?!? Can I have one of everything?
Have a great Monday! Thanks for reading
Shop my favorite Moon & Lola pieces below

1. Emily M. wrote:

Such an adorable setup!! I'm obsessed with those chairs!!! I wish we had something like this in Savannah. It would be nice to meet other bloggers!

Xoxo

Posted 3.31.14 Reply
    • If you are a part of SBS we have meet ups across the SE! Each State Rep hosts them and if you can't make the main one, you can always get with other Savannah bloggers to meet up!

Posted 3.31.14 Reply
  2. Amanda wrote:

I would love to have this set up in Savannah as well 🙂
    Love the blazer. Where is it from??

Amanda
    Strawberry Chic

Posted 3.31.14 Reply
  3. I just LOVE this! Thanks so much for hosting such a fabulous event! I wish I was there.

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 3.31.14 Reply
  4. I love all things pink so this store looks like my dream!! So cute!

xo
    Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 3.31.14 Reply
  5. Kathryn wrote:

Love that photo of two fabulous Emilys!!!

Posted 3.31.14 Reply
  6. Sasa Zoe wrote:

Aww, it looks really fun<3

New on http://www.shallwesasa.com

Posted 3.31.14 Reply
  7. sounds so fun!!

xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

Posted 3.31.14 Reply
  8. Love your look! I wish I was in an area with more bloggers – this looks so fun!

xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish

Posted 3.31.14 Reply
  9. Hanna Lei wrote:

This looks like so much fun! –Hanna Lei

Posted 4.1.14 Reply
  10. amanda wrote:
    Posted 4.1.14 Reply
  11. I'm so sad I couldn't be there but I will definitely be there next time!! 🙂 Looks like such a great time!

Posted 4.1.14 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50