Black + White Stripes

Yesterday’s post featured a casual look perfect for running errands around the city. Today’s look is perfect for a night out on the town, whether it’s for a Girl’s Night Out or a date night with your man!  Stripes are my weakness (along with ruffles). Anytime I spot the perfect striped piece it inevitably ends up in my closet. That was how this black and white striped dress ended up in my closet…it was love at first sight! When I saw it online, I was expecting a fab dress, but I wasn’t expecting it to be of such great quality and detail. Y’all, everything about this dress is great. It is a feminine cut, has layered stripes, and an unexpected mesh back that gives it a little bit of an edge. This time around I paired it with nude accessories for a classic look, but I can’t wait to pair it with a bright statement necklace! I, of course, toted around my GiGi New York Shopper to hold everything that I don’t need!

c/o Chicwish Striped Dress | Sole Society Heels | c/o GiGi New York Bag | Altar’d State Earrings | Michael Kors Watch |

1. Loving these ultra bold earrings!

— Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

2. Natali wrote:

Simple and super pretty outfit! You look gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Emily M. wrote:

The perfect dress!!!! You look so perfect in that dress! Also love that you paired it with a nude heel.

Xoxo,

4. Courtney wrote:

Love that dress! You styled it perfectly ๐Ÿ™‚

daughterofasonofasailor.com

5. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love that dress! –Hanna Lei

Posted 4.24.14 Reply
  6. That dress is beautiful! Love your heels!

Posted 4.24.14 Reply
  7. LOVE this look on you! Wish they still had the dress available in my size ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Heather wrote:

It's such a great cut, too. And those SS heels are on my wish list!

Heather

Posted 4.24.14 Reply

Super cute dress. Love it.

10. Alissa wrote:

That dress is stunning! I love how you can see the texture of the fabric too.

11. Love that dress! And again… the shoes ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.24.14 Reply
  12. that dress is so perfect and fits you like a glove!!

can't wait to see other ways you style it!

xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

Posted 4.24.14 Reply
  13. Beautiful dress! I love the details within the striping!

Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

Posted 4.24.14 Reply
  14. Timeless and classic! The perfect alternative to the LBD. Love those heels and bag too!

Posted 4.24.14 Reply
  15. Such a lovely dress!! The detail is amazing!

xo
    Emily at Style Cubby

16. Brook wrote:

Super cute dress and you are darling in it!

Posted 4.24.14 Reply
  17. yet another beautiful outfit!!

This Girl Loves Chicย

Facebook : ThisGirlLovesChicย

xx

Posted 4.24.14 Reply
  18. What a fun dress! And I absolutely love those heels!

xo Kylie

19. Molly wrote:

Get a new bag! I love that bag, but just because it is cute doesn't mean it goes with every outfit!

• Emily wrote:

Hi Molly,

Thanks for your comment! I have plenty of bags (I'm a crazy bag lady!!), this one just so happens to be my favorite bag as of late, so I've been carrying it a lot! It's a great neutral bag for most of my outfits.

Hope you have a great day, thanks for reading!
      xx
      Emily

Posted 4.24.14 Reply
  20. I love your dress Emily! Especially paired with that GiGi monogrammed bag. So classic! ๐Ÿ™‚

Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

21. Nikki wrote:

This outfit is perfection! Love the dress, love the shoes, love the bag. Fabulous!

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

Posted 4.25.14 Reply
  22. Cute outfit! I LOVE this dress ๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted 4.25.14 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50