Royal Blue

Royal blue is one of those colors that I am immediately drawn to. So when I spotted this pleated peplum skirt in the sale section of Anthropologie, it was love at first sight! For under $30 I couldn’t imagine finding a more perfect feminine and girly skirt! This one definitely fits the bill! This time around I paired it with a simple lace top & nude heels so that the skirt could speak for itself. This skirt could easily be paired with bright colors or a bold accessory to make it even more fun!
Banana Republic Top (old from the Mad Men Collection) |  Anthropologie Skirt Sole Society Heels | c/o Love Always Necklace | c/o Mia Earrings Necklace | Michael Kors Watch | J.Crew Statement Bracelet | c/o Jeweler’s Wife Monogram Bracelet

1. Natali wrote:

Gorgeous skirt and shoes! You look so pretty and feminine!

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  2. Ooohhh. This skirt is gorgeous! And I am loving the cut of your hair right now.

— Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  3. Hi Emily. That skirt is so pretty as are the shoes. I love how each accessory matches each of the items of clothing. You look lovely.

I invite you to check out my blog. Take Care, Ada. =)

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  4. That skirt is such a beautiful blue, what an amazing statement piece!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  5. Gorgeous look! Love that skirt!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

6. Ashley wrote:

I just saw this skirt yesterday in Anthro and loved the color! You look great friend!

7. Emily M. wrote:

Seriously so gorgeous!!!! I'm obsessed with this skirt and it looks perfect on you!!!

Xoxo,

8. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love that skirt so much –Hanna Lei

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  9. I absolutely love your necklaces! I have been eyeing these Sole Society shoes for a few weeks now, but have not purchased yet because I can not pick a color! I went from the red to the blue and now I am thinking this shade is amazing! Decisions, decisions!

10. Meg Cady wrote:

I love cobalt!

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  11. Cobalt is your color! Love that skirt!

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  12. That is a fantastic color and skirt!! Love it!

13. Meg O. wrote:

LOVE that skirt! It has such a unique shape/construction to it.

14. I love the outfit! And I'm still obsessed with those shoes ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  15. Amazing skirt! The shape is perfect and I love the color too. I really like the addition of the blue bracelet as well!

xo, Ashleigh
    Fashion in Flight

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  16. That Anthro skirt is stunning! Love that color on you.

xo, Lindsey

Posted 4.9.14 Reply
  17. Love the skirt! I have a very similar one from Club Monaco I found in clearance for 15$ once, but I haven't been able to find a way to style it yet. Thanks for the advice!

-Katherine

Posted 4.9.14 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50