Floral Smock Dress

This is the outfit that I wore for the first night of events at the Southern Blog Society Conference. I had individually packed all of these items not knowing that I would wear them all together! As I panicked to find an outfit to wear for Friday night I threw on all of these items and ended up loving the look! It was so comfortable and 100% “me!”
I scored this floral smock dress on super sale and have already gotten my money’s worth! I feel like I have worn this dress non-stop since getting it in the mail. My turquoise Kendra Scott necklace was the perfect pop of color since the rest of my accessories were black.
I can’t forget to mention just how perfect this GiGi New York tote is either! I received this bag just in time for the conference and it held everything I needed for a blog conference without feeling heavy or too bulky. it has definitely been my daily go-to bag!
ASOS Dress (same dress, different pattern here) | c/o Kendra Scott Necklace via Jeweler’s Wife | JustFab Heels | c/o GiGi New York Mini Taylor Tote | c/o Minx Boutique Sunglasses
photos by Ashley of Turquoise & Teale
| shop the post |

| shop smock dresses |

1. Miss ALK wrote:

This outfit is too cute Emily!! What a fun blog conference outfit. 🙂 Love the Kednra Scott and the fun heels!

xoxo A

Posted 7.22.14 Reply
  2. Natali wrote:

Such a sweet and girly outfit, your dress is fantastic!

Posted 7.22.14 Reply
  3. Sara Holt wrote:

loooove! This is hands down one of my favorite outfits ever!

Posted 7.22.14 Reply
  4. Those heels are ah-mah-zing!

Posted 7.22.14 Reply
  5. Lyndsay wrote:

This dress is beautiful, I love the colors and print and of course the shape, great find! Don't get me started on those shoes, amazing! This is really such a great outfit that would transition perfectly into fall (as much as I hate to think of cool weather right now!).

prosecco in the park

Posted 7.22.14 Reply
  6. Heather wrote:

The dress is beautiful and those heels are hot! Love this look- and dying over your Gigi!

Heather | Port City Prescription

Posted 7.22.14 Reply
  7. This outfit is simply perfect!! I love every detail right down to the fabulous heels!! I'm also crushing on your toe polish, do you mind sharing what color it is?

Xo, Kayla
    adarlingdream.blogspot.com

Posted 7.22.14 Reply
  8. Ashley wrote:

The pictures turned out great! Per usual I’m loving that necklace.

Posted 7.22.14 Reply
  9. STUUUUNING! this outfit looks amazing on you and i can tell you feel great in it (as you should!)

love how you paired it with black accessories, so chic. i have those heels in pink and they are literally the greatest. and that new gigi bag, swoon!

xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

Posted 7.22.14 Reply
  10. Looking adorable as always, Emily! Love the outfit, especially all of the accessories!

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Posted 7.23.14 Reply
  11. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love the whole look. You're gorgeous! –Hanna Lei

Posted 7.23.14 Reply
  12. This dress is PERFECT! I need it in my life!

xoxo, Sydney