Blue & Gray

Whew! Is it possible to still feel like I haven’t recovered fully from the weekend? I still have an #SBSCon hangover from running on a lot of caffeine and not a lot of sleep….but having a lot of fun! I am so excited to share this past weekend with you, so I thought first up I would share an outfit from last week right before I headed to Atlanta!
My best friend Bre didn’t end up going to The Southern Blog Society Conference, so we decided to get together on Thursday night before we both (ironically) headed to Atlanta for the weekend! I met her in Charlotte on Thursday night and we headed uptown for some laid back, good ole girl time….isn’t that the best? We had dinner at Vida, had some fun at Alive After 5, and went to one of our favorite Charlotte bars, where we have had some great fun! We don’t live in the same town but talk nearly every day, yet still, nothing compares to a girl’s night with your best friend!
I ended up wearing this super cute (and as equally comfortable) dress from L.Mae Boutique for the night. It’s colors are so vibrant, the printed front is adorable, and the back detailing is an unexpected surprise! I paired the dress with two of my favorite brands; GiGi New York and Sole Society. My Olivia Tote holds all of the essentials (and a million other things I probably don’t need…but have just in case) and my Sable heels are perfect for walking through uptown Charlotte! All in all, it was a great night, but I still dreaded my alarm clock on Friday!
c/o Dress: L.Mae Boutique | c/o Bag: GiGi New York | Heels: Sole Society (on sale right now… no code needed!)
p.s. GiGi New York is having their first ever summer sale & believe me, you don’t want to miss it!

1. Natali wrote:

This dress has such an interesting pattern! You look great!

2. Zelle B. wrote:

Love love! that dress is perfect. you look gorgeous! xo

Posted 7.17.14 Reply
  3. This dress is SO cute! I love the back detailing, and I love it with those heels!

xo Kylie

4. Ashley wrote:

Gorgeous Em! The colors are so fab on you!

Posted 7.17.14 Reply
  5. Adore this WHOLE look!

Posted 7.17.14 Reply
  6. The print on that dress is amazing! The bag is also absolutely incredible. It was so nice meeting you this past weekend, you are such a sweetheart!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

7. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love the dress –Hanna Lei

8. Lyndsay wrote:

I really like the art deco inspired print on your dress!

prosecco in the park

9. Scarlett wrote:

I love that dress so much!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

10. Kristina wrote:

That dress is so cute & LOVE the shoes!! Vida is probably my favorite Mexican place in town, sitting on the patio is the best 🙂

Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.com

Posted 7.17.14 Reply
  11. you're a babe!! this dress is so gorgeous on you, matches your eyes perfectly! and i am loving those shoes, they look surprisingly so comfy!

glad you had such a good night with a great friend and hope you're able to catch up on some sleep this weekend!

xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

12. Jen wrote:

Sounds like the perfect girls night! My best friend lives in Charlotte and I NEED to go visit soon, I absolutely love that city.

xo, Jen

Posted 7.17.14 Reply
  13. I love the outfit! What a gorgeous color scheme!

xo, Michaela
    The Monogrammed Midwesterner

Posted 7.17.14 Reply
  14. Can't get over how perfect this dress is… and your shoes just match so perfectly! Love!

xoxo, Meredith | Monogram Meredith

15. Darcy wrote:

So cute! I love the back of this dress and those shoes match so perfectly!

Posted 7.17.14 Reply
  16. Loving that white manicure!

17. Love the shoes!