Feelin’ Girly

After a long, but exciting Saturday in Atlanta a few weekends ago for #SBSCon, the girls and I decided we needed to throw on our heels (again) and have some fun together! I paired this white lace dress with my sassy pink heels for a night on the town with my blog roomies! We had so much fun having dinner, laughing hysterically for hours, and drinking moscow mules! I loved spending every second with these girls in Atlanta!
Dress | Heels | Necklace | Ring | Watch | c/o Bracelet | Clutch (borrowed from Ashley) | Lipstick
photos by: Ashlyn & Morgan

1. So pretty! Love this dress on you.

2. Courtney wrote:

What a fun outfit and event! ๐Ÿ™‚ Love the pop of pink!

daughterofasonofasailor.com

3. Natali wrote:

Absolutely beautiful and girly outfit! That white dress is so pretty!

4. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love the dress! –Hanna Lei

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  5. SO gorgeous! Love this dress and the tortoiseshell clutch! I have these heels and absolutely love them – they really make any outfit pop!

Xo, MacKenzie
    Simple, Classy, Chic

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  6. This outfit is just perfect! That dress is so pretty, and I'm in love with those heels!

xo Kylie

7. Darcy wrote:

This is so pretty — I am loving those heels! And those pictures at the end are so cute!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  8. The pink shoes you were telling me about!! They're perfect! Love how you 4 then took your shoes off in the last picture ๐Ÿ™‚ so adorable. Looks like y'all had a really great time!
    xoxo, Jennifer

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  9. okay we need to be friends in real life because a) i have those heels too and love them, twins! and b) i love me some moscow mules!

xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  10. So cute! I had seen this dress online and now you've convinced me to purchase ๐Ÿ˜‰ Love this look.

xo, Laura
    bright and beautiful

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  11. Love this whole look! That lace dress is adorable!

xo
    Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  12. Love that dress and those gorgeous heels! SO pretty on you!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  13. That dress looks stunning on you! Love the shoes too!

Xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  14. Totally digging that tortoise shell clutch…borrowed or not!

Megan // http://www.fyeahblog.com

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  15. Love the dress and the gorgeous shoes together!! Perfect outfit for a night on the town with your girlfriends!!

Xo, Kayla
    adarlingdream.blogspot.com

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  16. Your dress is beautiful and I have those same heels! They are my absolute favorite!

Love&Clothing

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  17. I love the look of the white dress paired with bright pink heels! What a great summer outfit choice ๐Ÿ™‚ And that J. Crew clutch is adorable!

Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

18. Emily Vogt wrote:

Obsessed with these shoes! The pop of pink is so perfect!
    beirreplaceablydifferent.blogspot.com

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  19. Obsessed with this little white dress, love the pop of pink with the heels.

Posted 7.25.14 Reply
  20. Morgan S. wrote:

Those pink heels are fabulous! Love them!

-Morgan
    California To Carolina
    The Gym Bunny

Posted 7.29.14 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50