Bright Floral

The first full day of the Southern Blog Society Conference (read more about it here) was jam packed with fun things! Between Coffee Talk with influencers in the blog industry, a delicious lunch, and fun with blog friends afterwards, I wanted an outfit that was a) comfortable and b) could easily transition throughout the day. This bright dress from ASOS fit the bill perfectly. It was so comfortable, vibrant (the photos don’t do it justice), and most importantly, I felt confident in it! After a long night before standing on my feet, I wanted to wear a pair of heels that could stand the test of time…and thank goodness I got lucky with my trusty Sole Society heels. Whew! Even after nine hours in these I could still feel my toes! (whoop whoop!) That my friends, is what I call a win!

ASOS Dress (on super sale!!) BaubleBar Necklace (no longer online), but available here | c/o Sole Society Heels | c/o GiGi New York (obsessed- some colors are 50-60% off right now, too!!!)
photos by: Ashley & Ashlyn

1. Lyndsay wrote:

Love your shoes, they are perfect!

prosecco in the park

2. Scarlett wrote:

That dress is stunning, and I love that the shoes are both cute and comfortable!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

3. Natali wrote:

Very beautiful and girly outfit! That dress fits you perfectly!

Posted 7.23.14 Reply
  4. Your dress is amazing! You look lovely – like a breath of fresh air!
    xo
    Jamie

Posted 7.23.14 Reply
  5. Adore this look- you look fabulous! And super loving the "happy" necklace!

6. Courtney wrote:

Love that dress, it has such a gorgeous print. ๐Ÿ™‚

daughterofasonofasailor.com

7. Olga wrote:

What size did you get in the dress?

• Emily wrote:

Hi! I got a size 0 ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 7.23.14 Reply
  8. I've never bought anything from ASOS but all of your posts is making me want to take the plunge. Great dress!

~ Joanie

9. Darcy wrote:

Is that all one necklace or is it multiple?! I love it!

10. Kristina wrote:

That tote is perfect and love the florals!!

Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.com

Posted 7.23.14 Reply
  11. I absolutely love the pattern on this dress, and your heels add the perfect touch to the entire outfit!

xoxo, Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

Posted 7.23.14 Reply
  12. Love the added "happy" necklace!

Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Style Me Wednesday blog link-up

13. Rachel wrote:

Well this dress was made for you because it looks soo much cuter on you than the model!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  14. Kristin wrote:

I love your sense of style! I wish I could replicate that on myself but that is probably something I could never pull off.

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  15. Hanna Lei wrote:

Love the dress! –Hanna Lei

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  16. Killer dress. Love the sleeves!

Love's the Journey

Posted 7.24.14 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50