Let’s Get to Plannin’

Recently during my weekly trip to Target (ok, so I actually went three times…) I saw all of the school supplies being put out and became overwhelmed by the happiness that I get whenever school supply season comes around. Even though I am no longer in college, I still get excited when I see all of the school supplies being put on the shelves. Who says you can’t have cute work supplies, too?! I love anything that has to do with desk accessorizes, organizing, and paper products. So naturally, my agenda needs to reflect that. Every year I go through what I like to call the Great Debate of Planner Shopping. I admit: I’m a bit of a planner snob. Even though most of my co-workers have the standard Day Planner from Office Depot, that just won’t do in my eyes! The way I see it, if I have to schedule meetings, events, etc. it should be done as colorfully and fun as possible! In the past I have had a Sugar Paper x Target planner, a Lilly Pulitzer planner, and a May Book planner. This year I decided to try out the Kate Spade agenda in their newest print, Bella Bookshelf from Lifeguard Press!
In comparison to the other planners I’ve had over the years, I love that this one is a little more “grown up” with muted colors and tones inside, but still has a distinctive, fun cover! Like most planners, it has a monthly view and a daily view with a large amount of room for all your appointments, projects & everything else in between! I love that it comes in two sizes, small and large. (p.s. I have the large!)
Needless to say, I can’t wait to fill up this planner with all of my appointments, ideas, and future plans! Be sure to check out the Kate Spade agendas from Lifeguard Press! Oh, and the best part are definitely the cute sayings at the beginning of each month! See for yourself….

1. Jeanne wrote:
    Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  2. I love the Kate Spade planners so much! They are so cute and colorful yet practical. 🙂

xo Carrie

3. Love it! ….and I want your handwriting!! 😉

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  4. I have a crazy love for planners also! They help me stay so organized I don't know what I would do without one! I recently bought the august edition of the Day Designer & I love it!! Do you have any tips or tricks on keeping an editorial planner for blogging? I would love to know how you think it's best to keep track of scheduling post ahead of time and everything! xo,

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  5. Your Sugar Paper x Target planner was what inspired me to get a Target planner! I'm loving the Kate Spade one that you have 🙂

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  6. I like that this planner has a very similar layout to the Lilly Pulitzer agenda, but looks a little more polished and grown up, and I absolutely LOVE the cover with all the books!

7. Morgan S. wrote:

I'm a planner snob too! I use the Erin Condren. I also love school supply season…went and checked off my son's list and snagged a few goodies for my home office as well!

-Morgan
    California To Carolina
    The Gym Bunny

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  8. I love office supplies! Staples is like my Disney World, ha! I have become quite a planner snob myself! This year I am debating between the KS and LP! I do love the little gold page holders yours has!

Love&Clothing

9. Kate wrote:

Love your handwriting & have to admit I'm a bit of a planner snob too! Last year I tried Erin Condren and next year I think I'm going w/ Emily Ley, although Lilly still has a chance 🙂 Where did you get the seahorse washi tape???! It's adorable!

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  10. Haha you and me both, lady! There's something so fun about seeing the new 'school day' collabs that come out every year and sprucing up your desk! Hashtag paperclicks for the win!

xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  11. These agendas are so cute! I'm planning on getting the white one with gold polka dots!!!!!!!!

beyoutifulbeauties.blogspot.com

12. Emily wrote:

Planner shopping is like crack to me!! I can spend weeks researching all the options to pick the best (and usually change mid-year becasue I always stumble upon something new and can't wait 6 more months to try it). Brandon picked out a planner a few weeks ago in about 5 minutes and I was shocked how anyone could commit that fast! haha Loving the Kate Spade for this coming year!!

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  13. Adorable! I have last year's KS agenda. I use it at work all the time! I love your adorable pencils as well. I may have to snag those if I can find them.

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  14. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love target and that planner is perfect –Hanna Lei

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  15. Gabriela wrote:

Ohh this is adorable! I just bought a Lilly for my blog planning, but might have to spring for this as my personal one!

Posted 7.31.14 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion