Winery Tour

I really look forward to the weekends, mostly to be able to relax a bit! But when I’m not relaxing (or traveling) I like to try new places and things on the weekends! A few weekends ago I went to a local winery that I had heard so much about! It’s only about a 30 minute drive from where we live, but it felt like we were worlds away! We spent the day exploring the grounds, tasting the different wines, and eating at their restaurant, The Bistro, which had an amazing view! It was such a fun day… we already have a list of other wineries we want to try!

1. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love your shoes! And the two of you are the cutest couple. –Hanna Lei

2. Natali wrote:

You look so pretty and cozy! Great outfit and I like your shorts and rings very much 🙂

3. Jeanne wrote:
    Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  4. Perfect outfit for a fun weekend. And love your wavy hair!

Brooke
    convenientstyle.blogspot.com

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  5. What a fabulous day trip! I can't believe those shorts are Old Navy, what a great alternative to the Rag and Bone shorts everyone is wearing. You look perfect!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

• Emily wrote:

RIGHT?!!? such a great alternative to the R&B ones- I was so surprised to find these at ON! But I admit, I am still obsessed with the R&B ones *sigh*

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  6. Love the tan sweater with the light-washed denim shorts and with your beachy waves you'd think you were at a vineyard in Cali – perfect!

Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

7. Lyndsay wrote:

This is such a perfect weekend look, love that sweater!

prosecco in the park

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  8. This is so great! I love winery tours and your outfit is so chic for such a fun time!
    xo, Lee

9. LOVE your outfit! Looks like you had a fun weekend 🙂

10. Darcy wrote:

You look so cute! I am obsessed with those sunnies. I have never been to a winery before. It is on my list of things to do; there is one only like 30 minutes from our house. We have been so busy on the weekends lately, but hopefully we will be able to get there soon!

• Emily wrote:

You'll have a chance to win a pair of those sunnies later this week! 😉 You should definitely make time to go to your local winery, such fun!!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  11. Looks like such a lovely day! Once the string of endless weekend plans ends (aka when summer ends) I want to start exploring more new places around me! What a great way to spend a day!

Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  12. Do you mind if I ask what size your sweater is? I bought the same one in XS and it is no where near as long as yours is. Thanks!

• Emily wrote:

If I'm not mistaken I got the sweater in an XS! But I have a short torso (haha) so that may be why it's a little longer on me?!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  13. Looks like a beautiful place & love your casual weekend outfit! Hope you to see soon– it has been too long!

Cheers,
    Stia, Jean & Katherine
    bishopandholland.com

14. Jen wrote:

Loved this outfit the minute I saw it on instagram 🙂

Looks like such a fun weekend! 🙂 I'm debating buying that very same KS necklace and ring. Can't decide which one to pick up first!!

xo, Jen

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  15. Cutie!!!! Perfect outfit for being at a vineyard all day. Sounds like a great time. Have a great week!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  16. Winery tours are so much fun! I love your sweater and all of your rings!

Love&Clothing

17. Kiki wrote:

Would love a hair tutorial! What size curling iron do you use? Your hair is amazing! Thanks!

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  18. Such a chic and simple look, I love it!

notjessfashion.com

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  19. C Mae wrote:

Hey Em is the color you have on in the picture still available? when I click the link the tan sweater on Jcrew's site looks so much more darker than yours? Just curious if it was the same or not…

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  20. I've been wanting to go to Childress for so long! Great post Emily 🙂

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  21. I really like your hair, it makes me want to have a bob again! Great style too!

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  22. These photos are amazing! Love the outfit! Cute as always

xoxo
    Devon Alana

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  23. Gabriela wrote:

Adorable outfit, perfect for wine tasting! Your hair looks fabulous as well- it looks so healthy in all your photos!

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  24. We love how you have accessorized this casual outfit. You look adorable!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  25. We love how you have accessorized this causal outfit. You look adorable!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  26. I love those shorts! I just went and bought some myself after seeing them on you! Looks like you had a blast!

Posted 8.2.14 Reply
  27. Alysia wrote:

Love love love those sandals

Posted 8.7.16 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100