Winery Tour

I really look forward to the weekends, mostly to be able to relax a bit! But when I’m not relaxing (or traveling) I like to try new places and things on the weekends! A few weekends ago I went to a local winery that I had heard so much about! It’s only about a 30 minute drive from where we live, but it felt like we were worlds away! We spent the day exploring the grounds, tasting the different wines, and eating at their restaurant, The Bistro, which had an amazing view! It was such a fun day… we already have a list of other wineries we want to try!

1. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love your shoes! And the two of you are the cutest couple. –Hanna Lei

2. Natali wrote:

You look so pretty and cozy! Great outfit and I like your shorts and rings very much πŸ™‚

3. Jeanne wrote:
    Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  4. Perfect outfit for a fun weekend. And love your wavy hair!

Brooke
    convenientstyle.blogspot.com

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  5. What a fabulous day trip! I can't believe those shorts are Old Navy, what a great alternative to the Rag and Bone shorts everyone is wearing. You look perfect!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

• Emily wrote:

RIGHT?!!? such a great alternative to the R&B ones- I was so surprised to find these at ON! But I admit, I am still obsessed with the R&B ones *sigh*

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  6. Love the tan sweater with the light-washed denim shorts and with your beachy waves you'd think you were at a vineyard in Cali – perfect!

Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

7. Lyndsay wrote:

This is such a perfect weekend look, love that sweater!

prosecco in the park

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  8. This is so great! I love winery tours and your outfit is so chic for such a fun time!
    xo, Lee

9. LOVE your outfit! Looks like you had a fun weekend πŸ™‚

10. Darcy wrote:

You look so cute! I am obsessed with those sunnies. I have never been to a winery before. It is on my list of things to do; there is one only like 30 minutes from our house. We have been so busy on the weekends lately, but hopefully we will be able to get there soon!

• Emily wrote:

You'll have a chance to win a pair of those sunnies later this week! πŸ˜‰ You should definitely make time to go to your local winery, such fun!!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  11. Looks like such a lovely day! Once the string of endless weekend plans ends (aka when summer ends) I want to start exploring more new places around me! What a great way to spend a day!

Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  12. Do you mind if I ask what size your sweater is? I bought the same one in XS and it is no where near as long as yours is. Thanks!

• Emily wrote:

If I'm not mistaken I got the sweater in an XS! But I have a short torso (haha) so that may be why it's a little longer on me?!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  13. Looks like a beautiful place & love your casual weekend outfit! Hope you to see soon– it has been too long!

Cheers,
    Stia, Jean & Katherine
    bishopandholland.com

14. Jen wrote:

Loved this outfit the minute I saw it on instagram πŸ™‚

Looks like such a fun weekend! πŸ™‚ I'm debating buying that very same KS necklace and ring. Can't decide which one to pick up first!!

xo, Jen

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  15. Cutie!!!! Perfect outfit for being at a vineyard all day. Sounds like a great time. Have a great week!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  16. Winery tours are so much fun! I love your sweater and all of your rings!

Love&Clothing

17. Kiki wrote:

Would love a hair tutorial! What size curling iron do you use? Your hair is amazing! Thanks!

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  18. Such a chic and simple look, I love it!

notjessfashion.com

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  19. C Mae wrote:

Hey Em is the color you have on in the picture still available? when I click the link the tan sweater on Jcrew's site looks so much more darker than yours? Just curious if it was the same or not…

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  20. I've been wanting to go to Childress for so long! Great post Emily πŸ™‚

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  21. I really like your hair, it makes me want to have a bob again! Great style too!

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  22. These photos are amazing! Love the outfit! Cute as always

xoxo
    Devon Alana

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  23. Gabriela wrote:

Adorable outfit, perfect for wine tasting! Your hair looks fabulous as well- it looks so healthy in all your photos!

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  24. We love how you have accessorized this casual outfit. You look adorable!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  25. We love how you have accessorized this causal outfit. You look adorable!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  26. I love those shorts! I just went and bought some myself after seeing them on you! Looks like you had a blast!

Posted 8.2.14 Reply
  27. Alysia wrote:

Love love love those sandals

Posted 8.7.16 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ₯° I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and can’t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most 🍾😘 #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • What’s your go-to TV show to binge?! πŸ“Ί I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! I’m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, they’ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay πŸ™ŒπŸ» can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! πŸ›³ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand πŸ“šπŸ™ŒπŸ» The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas πŸ›³ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand πŸ™ŒπŸ» this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! πŸΎπŸ‘πŸ»
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50