Winery Tour

I really look forward to the weekends, mostly to be able to relax a bit! But when I’m not relaxing (or traveling) I like to try new places and things on the weekends! A few weekends ago I went to a local winery that I had heard so much about! It’s only about a 30 minute drive from where we live, but it felt like we were worlds away! We spent the day exploring the grounds, tasting the different wines, and eating at their restaurant, The Bistro, which had an amazing view! It was such a fun day… we already have a list of other wineries we want to try!

1. Hanna Lei wrote:

I love your shoes! And the two of you are the cutest couple. –Hanna Lei

2. Natali wrote:

You look so pretty and cozy! Great outfit and I like your shorts and rings very much 🙂

3. Jeanne wrote:
    Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  4. Perfect outfit for a fun weekend. And love your wavy hair!

Brooke
    convenientstyle.blogspot.com

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  5. What a fabulous day trip! I can't believe those shorts are Old Navy, what a great alternative to the Rag and Bone shorts everyone is wearing. You look perfect!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire

• Emily wrote:

RIGHT?!!? such a great alternative to the R&B ones- I was so surprised to find these at ON! But I admit, I am still obsessed with the R&B ones *sigh*

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  6. Love the tan sweater with the light-washed denim shorts and with your beachy waves you'd think you were at a vineyard in Cali – perfect!

Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

7. Lyndsay wrote:

This is such a perfect weekend look, love that sweater!

prosecco in the park

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  8. This is so great! I love winery tours and your outfit is so chic for such a fun time!
    xo, Lee

9. LOVE your outfit! Looks like you had a fun weekend 🙂

10. Darcy wrote:

You look so cute! I am obsessed with those sunnies. I have never been to a winery before. It is on my list of things to do; there is one only like 30 minutes from our house. We have been so busy on the weekends lately, but hopefully we will be able to get there soon!

• Emily wrote:

You'll have a chance to win a pair of those sunnies later this week! 😉 You should definitely make time to go to your local winery, such fun!!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  11. Looks like such a lovely day! Once the string of endless weekend plans ends (aka when summer ends) I want to start exploring more new places around me! What a great way to spend a day!

Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  12. Do you mind if I ask what size your sweater is? I bought the same one in XS and it is no where near as long as yours is. Thanks!

• Emily wrote:

If I'm not mistaken I got the sweater in an XS! But I have a short torso (haha) so that may be why it's a little longer on me?!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  13. Looks like a beautiful place & love your casual weekend outfit! Hope you to see soon– it has been too long!

Cheers,
    Stia, Jean & Katherine
    bishopandholland.com

14. Jen wrote:

Loved this outfit the minute I saw it on instagram 🙂

Looks like such a fun weekend! 🙂 I'm debating buying that very same KS necklace and ring. Can't decide which one to pick up first!!

xo, Jen

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  15. Cutie!!!! Perfect outfit for being at a vineyard all day. Sounds like a great time. Have a great week!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  16. Winery tours are so much fun! I love your sweater and all of your rings!

Love&Clothing

17. Kiki wrote:

Would love a hair tutorial! What size curling iron do you use? Your hair is amazing! Thanks!

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  18. Such a chic and simple look, I love it!

notjessfashion.com

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  19. C Mae wrote:

Hey Em is the color you have on in the picture still available? when I click the link the tan sweater on Jcrew's site looks so much more darker than yours? Just curious if it was the same or not…

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  20. I've been wanting to go to Childress for so long! Great post Emily 🙂

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  21. I really like your hair, it makes me want to have a bob again! Great style too!

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  22. These photos are amazing! Love the outfit! Cute as always

xoxo
    Devon Alana

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  23. Gabriela wrote:

Adorable outfit, perfect for wine tasting! Your hair looks fabulous as well- it looks so healthy in all your photos!

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  24. We love how you have accessorized this casual outfit. You look adorable!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  25. We love how you have accessorized this causal outfit. You look adorable!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  26. I love those shorts! I just went and bought some myself after seeing them on you! Looks like you had a blast!

Posted 8.2.14 Reply
  27. Alysia wrote:

Love love love those sandals

Posted 8.7.16 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50