Pink + Silver

I love a good reason to celebrate whether it’s being featured in Redbook Magazine (ahhhh, still freaking out!), accomplishing a goal, or just making it to Friday! Today I am celebrating all things fun and sparkly as Accessory Jane launches their shop full time! I have loved following their weekly auctions on their Facebook page, but I am even more excited to be able to shop their accessories anytime….and once you see the amazingness you’ll be excited too! Today I am joining some of my favorite girls to celebrate the Accessory Jane launch! We will be hosting and toasting from afar. To celebrate, enjoy 20% off with the code lifewithemily20. And as that wasn’t awesome enough, the first 25 people to order will receive a free pair of pave studs!
I already know this necklace will be worn time and time again! It is the perfect accessory paired with a classic tee and jeans or added to a dress to jazz it up a little! It was a great touch to my pink lace dress and it complimented my shoes well. This outfit will certainly be worn to one of the few upcoming weddings I am attending!

Dress: ASOS | Heels: Shooz on 7 | Necklace: c/o Accessory Jane
P.S. Stop by and check out Bishop & Holland, Sequins & Things, Moda and the Mar, and For the Love of Fancy to see how they styled and celebrated Accessory Jane!

1. Natali wrote:

Pink and silver always work so well together! You look glamorous 🙂

2. Beautiful necklace!

Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Come by! Weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up

3. Gabriela wrote:

How exciting! I have a similar necklace and it's definitely an accessory staple of mine. It's fun yet versatile! Love how it looks against your hot pink dress, and how the floral shape picks up the flowers in the lace!

4. Ashley wrote:

So proud of you friend!!

5. Mrs Gable wrote:

You look so pretty!

6. Robyn wrote:

That necklace is stunning! Pairs perfectly with your dress:) That dress seems perfect to wear to a wedding!

Robyn

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  7. Such an exiting day!! Liz is the sweetest shop owner and always carries the cutest pieces!! That necklace is stunning!! I'm also obsessing over those wedges!!

Xo, Kayla
    adarlingdream.blogspot.com

• Emily wrote:

You are so right… she is the sweetest and cutest! So happy for her! xo

8. Hanna Lei wrote:

The necklace is gorgeous and I love the dress –Hanna Lei

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  9. I love how you paired some metallic pumps with this dress! You look stunning!

xo,
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

10. You should totally do a hair tutorial! xo

11. Congrats Emily!!! Gorgeous as always! Xo, Lacey

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  12. Yay congrats on the feature!! And you look beautiful! LOVE the colored lace 🙂

13. Tori wrote:

You go girl! Congrats on your feature–how exciting 🙂

tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  14. Love the dress and the necklace! Congrats on being featured in RedBook, that's amazing!

Emily at Style Cubby

15. Darcy wrote:

Congrats!! Is your feature online?! I would love to read it!

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  16. Claire wrote:

You look so incredible! So lady like and elegant, yet cheerful and bright. You are so stylish and have such a cute fashion sense! 😉

God bless,
    XO, Claire

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  17. Love this color on you + the pop of metallic, well done!

xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  18. Jen wrote:

Big congrats on the Redbook feature Emily!

Love love that necklace and that dress! Looking gorgeous as always!

xo, Jen

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  19. Liz Larsen wrote:

You look absolutely adorable in this post!! Thank you so much for celebrating with us!! This necklace is perfect on you! 🙂

Liz

Posted 8.14.14 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50