Pink + Silver

I love a good reason to celebrate whether it’s being featured in Redbook Magazine (ahhhh, still freaking out!), accomplishing a goal, or just making it to Friday! Today I am celebrating all things fun and sparkly as Accessory Jane launches their shop full time! I have loved following their weekly auctions on their Facebook page, but I am even more excited to be able to shop their accessories anytime….and once you see the amazingness you’ll be excited too! Today I am joining some of my favorite girls to celebrate the Accessory Jane launch! We will be hosting and toasting from afar. To celebrate, enjoy 20% off with the code lifewithemily20. And as that wasn’t awesome enough, the first 25 people to order will receive a free pair of pave studs!
I already know this necklace will be worn time and time again! It is the perfect accessory paired with a classic tee and jeans or added to a dress to jazz it up a little! It was a great touch to my pink lace dress and it complimented my shoes well. This outfit will certainly be worn to one of the few upcoming weddings I am attending!

Dress: ASOS | Heels: Shooz on 7 | Necklace: c/o Accessory Jane
P.S. Stop by and check out Bishop & Holland, Sequins & Things, Moda and the Mar, and For the Love of Fancy to see how they styled and celebrated Accessory Jane!

1. Natali wrote:

Pink and silver always work so well together! You look glamorous ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Beautiful necklace!

Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Come by! Weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up

3. Gabriela wrote:

How exciting! I have a similar necklace and it's definitely an accessory staple of mine. It's fun yet versatile! Love how it looks against your hot pink dress, and how the floral shape picks up the flowers in the lace!

4. Ashley wrote:

So proud of you friend!!

5. Mrs Gable wrote:

You look so pretty!

6. Robyn wrote:

That necklace is stunning! Pairs perfectly with your dress:) That dress seems perfect to wear to a wedding!

Robyn

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  7. Such an exiting day!! Liz is the sweetest shop owner and always carries the cutest pieces!! That necklace is stunning!! I'm also obsessing over those wedges!!

Xo, Kayla
    adarlingdream.blogspot.com

• Emily wrote:

You are so right… she is the sweetest and cutest! So happy for her! xo

8. Hanna Lei wrote:

The necklace is gorgeous and I love the dress –Hanna Lei

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  9. I love how you paired some metallic pumps with this dress! You look stunning!

xo,
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

10. You should totally do a hair tutorial! xo

11. Congrats Emily!!! Gorgeous as always! Xo, Lacey

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  12. Yay congrats on the feature!! And you look beautiful! LOVE the colored lace ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Tori wrote:

You go girl! Congrats on your feature–how exciting ๐Ÿ™‚

tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  14. Love the dress and the necklace! Congrats on being featured in RedBook, that's amazing!

Emily at Style Cubby

15. Darcy wrote:

Congrats!! Is your feature online?! I would love to read it!

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  16. Claire wrote:

You look so incredible! So lady like and elegant, yet cheerful and bright. You are so stylish and have such a cute fashion sense! ๐Ÿ˜‰

God bless,
    XO, Claire

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  17. Love this color on you + the pop of metallic, well done!

xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  18. Jen wrote:

Big congrats on the Redbook feature Emily!

Love love that necklace and that dress! Looking gorgeous as always!

xo, Jen

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  19. Liz Larsen wrote:

You look absolutely adorable in this post!! Thank you so much for celebrating with us!! This necklace is perfect on you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Liz

Posted 8.14.14 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50