Pink + Silver

I love a good reason to celebrate whether it’s being featured in Redbook Magazine (ahhhh, still freaking out!), accomplishing a goal, or just making it to Friday! Today I am celebrating all things fun and sparkly as Accessory Jane launches their shop full time! I have loved following their weekly auctions on their Facebook page, but I am even more excited to be able to shop their accessories anytime….and once you see the amazingness you’ll be excited too! Today I am joining some of my favorite girls to celebrate the Accessory Jane launch! We will be hosting and toasting from afar. To celebrate, enjoy 20% off with the code lifewithemily20. And as that wasn’t awesome enough, the first 25 people to order will receive a free pair of pave studs!
I already know this necklace will be worn time and time again! It is the perfect accessory paired with a classic tee and jeans or added to a dress to jazz it up a little! It was a great touch to my pink lace dress and it complimented my shoes well. This outfit will certainly be worn to one of the few upcoming weddings I am attending!

Dress: ASOS | Heels: Shooz on 7 | Necklace: c/o Accessory Jane
P.S. Stop by and check out Bishop & Holland, Sequins & Things, Moda and the Mar, and For the Love of Fancy to see how they styled and celebrated Accessory Jane!

1. Natali wrote:

Pink and silver always work so well together! You look glamorous 🙂

2. Beautiful necklace!

Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Come by! Weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up

3. Gabriela wrote:

How exciting! I have a similar necklace and it's definitely an accessory staple of mine. It's fun yet versatile! Love how it looks against your hot pink dress, and how the floral shape picks up the flowers in the lace!

4. Ashley wrote:

So proud of you friend!!

5. Mrs Gable wrote:

You look so pretty!

6. Robyn wrote:

That necklace is stunning! Pairs perfectly with your dress:) That dress seems perfect to wear to a wedding!

Robyn

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  7. Such an exiting day!! Liz is the sweetest shop owner and always carries the cutest pieces!! That necklace is stunning!! I'm also obsessing over those wedges!!

Xo, Kayla
    adarlingdream.blogspot.com

• Emily wrote:

You are so right… she is the sweetest and cutest! So happy for her! xo

8. Hanna Lei wrote:

The necklace is gorgeous and I love the dress –Hanna Lei

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  9. I love how you paired some metallic pumps with this dress! You look stunning!

xo,
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

10. You should totally do a hair tutorial! xo

11. Congrats Emily!!! Gorgeous as always! Xo, Lacey

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  12. Yay congrats on the feature!! And you look beautiful! LOVE the colored lace 🙂

13. Tori wrote:

You go girl! Congrats on your feature–how exciting 🙂

tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  14. Love the dress and the necklace! Congrats on being featured in RedBook, that's amazing!

Emily at Style Cubby

15. Darcy wrote:

Congrats!! Is your feature online?! I would love to read it!

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  16. Claire wrote:

You look so incredible! So lady like and elegant, yet cheerful and bright. You are so stylish and have such a cute fashion sense! 😉

God bless,
    XO, Claire

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  17. Love this color on you + the pop of metallic, well done!

xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  18. Jen wrote:

Big congrats on the Redbook feature Emily!

Love love that necklace and that dress! Looking gorgeous as always!

xo, Jen

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  19. Liz Larsen wrote:

You look absolutely adorable in this post!! Thank you so much for celebrating with us!! This necklace is perfect on you! 🙂

Liz

Posted 8.14.14 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬