Sweatshirt Chic

Fall trends are always my favorite. This year laid back chic has been a huge style seen everywhere (and with every price point in mind!) I love that sweatshirts, tennis shoes and the like are currently trending (shoutout to Eva Chen for rocking these two items so well!) In the fall months I love being comfortable, while still remaining put together! As soon as I saw this sweatshirt it was love at first sight. It’s oversized (perfect for those fall days when you just want to be comfortable!) and the lace details dress it up just a bit. I paired it with another one of my favorite fall trends, leather leggings. Until recently I had been on the hunt for a good, quality pair of faux leather leggings. I had a few pair, but the quality was honestly not that good. A few weeks back I went to a fall Denim Denim at Fab’rik in Chapel Hill where they introduced us to new lines of denim and fall pants. Spanx has a new line of bottoms that include faux leather leggings. I was immediately sold! They are really great quality and come up a little higher than most of the leather leggings I have, which is great for cropped sweaters!
Speaking of trends, if you are a Charlotte area lady (or gent!) mark your calendar for this Saturday October 18th from 1-6 p.m.! SouthPark Mall is hosting a Lookbook Live Event with Glamour & GQ and I will be there along with Cortney from Cort in Session in their style lounge discussing fall trends. If you’re not in the area, that’s ok, too! Check your local Simon Malls as this is an interactive tour around 11 different malls, so there may be one in your area! It will be a fun day full of trend reports, style challenges, shopping, and giveaways (gift cards to the mall!) I hope to see you there 🙂
Sweatshirt: c/o Design History (similar here and here)| Leggings: Spanx from Fab’rik Chapel Hill | Bag: c/o Prima Donna | Flats: Tory Burch (25% off right now!) | Watch: c/o Rakani | Sunglasses: Proof Eyewear

1. Natali wrote:

Such a simple but stylish and comfy outfit! You look beautiful!

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  2. Jeanne wrote:

Stunning bag!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  3. I love the lace!

Red Reticule

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  4. I love the lace look! Really transforms the sweatshirt.
    Red Reticule

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  5. See you at the event!

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  6. You are flawless and effortless! I adore how you paired a simple sweatshirt with such fun pants. Nailed it, per usual! Have so much fun at the event this weekend! And thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today! xoxo

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  7. D&D wrote:

Cute casual look! I always love the comfy knit sweaters this time of year.
    Dresses & Denim

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  8. Loving the look! A sweatshirt with leggings and flats is the perfect down to earth look for fall!

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  9. Brittney wrote:

I've seen lots of bloggers try to do faux leather or shiny leggings but you are the only one that stands out to me! I need to try those Spanx leggings if they make my legs look like this.

Another Beautiful Thing

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  10. I love that sweatshirt! Cozy and chic. Looks great with the leggings. Have a great weekend!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  11. BKCsquared wrote:

I absolutely love those leggings!! & your sunnies are fantastic. 🙂

xo, K