Sweatshirt Chic

Fall trends are always my favorite. This year laid back chic has been a huge style seen everywhere (and with every price point in mind!) I love that sweatshirts, tennis shoes and the like are currently trending (shoutout to Eva Chen for rocking these two items so well!) In the fall months I love being comfortable, while still remaining put together! As soon as I saw this sweatshirt it was love at first sight. It’s oversized (perfect for those fall days when you just want to be comfortable!) and the lace details dress it up just a bit. I paired it with another one of my favorite fall trends, leather leggings. Until recently I had been on the hunt for a good, quality pair of faux leather leggings. I had a few pair, but the quality was honestly not that good. A few weeks back I went to a fall Denim Denim at Fab’rik in Chapel Hill where they introduced us to new lines of denim and fall pants. Spanx has a new line of bottoms that include faux leather leggings. I was immediately sold! They are really great quality and come up a little higher than most of the leather leggings I have, which is great for cropped sweaters!
Speaking of trends, if you are a Charlotte area lady (or gent!) mark your calendar for this Saturday October 18th from 1-6 p.m.! SouthPark Mall is hosting a Lookbook Live Event with Glamour & GQ and I will be there along with Cortney from Cort in Session in their style lounge discussing fall trends. If you’re not in the area, that’s ok, too! Check your local Simon Malls as this is an interactive tour around 11 different malls, so there may be one in your area! It will be a fun day full of trend reports, style challenges, shopping, and giveaways (gift cards to the mall!) I hope to see you there 🙂
Sweatshirt: c/o Design History (similar here and here)| Leggings: Spanx from Fab’rik Chapel Hill | Bag: c/o Prima Donna | Flats: Tory Burch (25% off right now!) | Watch: c/o Rakani | Sunglasses: Proof Eyewear

1. Natali wrote:

Such a simple but stylish and comfy outfit! You look beautiful!

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  2. Jeanne wrote:

Stunning bag!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  3. I love the lace!

Red Reticule

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  4. I love the lace look! Really transforms the sweatshirt.
    Red Reticule

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  5. See you at the event!

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  6. You are flawless and effortless! I adore how you paired a simple sweatshirt with such fun pants. Nailed it, per usual! Have so much fun at the event this weekend! And thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today! xoxo

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  7. D&D wrote:

Cute casual look! I always love the comfy knit sweaters this time of year.
    Dresses & Denim

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  8. Loving the look! A sweatshirt with leggings and flats is the perfect down to earth look for fall!

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  9. Brittney wrote:

I've seen lots of bloggers try to do faux leather or shiny leggings but you are the only one that stands out to me! I need to try those Spanx leggings if they make my legs look like this.

Another Beautiful Thing

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  10. I love that sweatshirt! Cozy and chic. Looks great with the leggings. Have a great weekend!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  11. BKCsquared wrote:

I absolutely love those leggings!! & your sunnies are fantastic. 🙂

xo, K

Posted 10.19.14 Reply
  12. Hanna Lei wrote:

Those leggings look great! –Hanna Lei

Posted 10.28.14 Reply
  13. obsessed with this sweater. You look amazing, love. xx

Fash Boulevard

Posted 11.5.14 Reply

• Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! 🙌🏻 #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay
  • Mai-tais well kick off the cruise the right way... with a drink in hand!🍹😉 Having the best time aboard #navigatoroftheseas & can’t wait to experience #PerfectDayatCocoCay today! be sure to follow along on stories 🛳🌴👙🌊 #enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BO3t #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKsalealert