1. Continue growing my blog & continue to educate myself more about blogging: This past year I have been able to focus a lot of my time on blogging. But, like anything, there’s always more to learn and room for improvement. This year I want to continue growing my blog and continue to learn more. I have an entire pinterest board filled with stuff I want to learn more about blogging!
2. Make a work out plan & stick to it. Try a few new work out classes (like Pure Barre & Cycle Loft): I’ve been better about working out, but I haven’t really been consistent with it. I want to set a schedule (and actually stick to it!) I also want to try new work out classes. We have a Pure Barre and a Cycle Loft that I’m wanting to try out for a different type of work out!
3. Learn to be more patient: I am not the most patient person in the world and it’s no secret. Lacking patience is something that I really need to work on, especially because it causes me to stress out!
4. Try new foods & eat healthier: I am a very picky eater and I am not very good about trying new foods! I’ve gotten better over the years, but it’s still a constant struggle. I want to try new foods this year and eat healthier, too. AKA I want to “like” salads….because right now I hate them ha!
5. Read more books: I thoroughly enjoy reading…if I’m having a rough day, I love to cuddle up with a blanket and a book and escape a little bit. But I don’t always allow time for reading. I want to read a little every single day so that I can read more books on my ever growing list!
6. Travel…and document it: I love to travel. Even on smaller trips I want to take more photos and document it here on the blog so that I can share it with you all and remember it for years to come!
7. Take the time to tell others how much I appreciate them: I have been blessed with wonderful family and friends who are good to me even if I don’t deserve it. And sometimes it’s easy to take that for granted. I want to take the time this year to do special things for those people and let them know how much I appreciate them!
8. Get more organized: I am a pretty organized person, but I can always be even more organized. I got a new desk for Christmas that has more space and storage, so that is my first step in getting organized!
9. Go to sleep earlier: I always tell myself “tonight I’m going to bed by 10:30” and then I get to doing things and the next thing I know it’s 1 a.m. The next day I end up exhausted because I got to sleep so late. I want to set a schedule and go to bed earlier so that I feel refreshed (not exhausted) the next day.
10. Unplug at least one time a week: Part of me not getting to sleep earlier is due to my phone, computer, and iPad. I will lay in bed and scroll through my social media sites before I go to bed and I end up wired. At least once a week I want to unplug and not be dependent on my devices for the day. I think it will be very refreshing.
What are your goals for 2015?