Can y’all believe we are already into June? It seems like this year is flying by. I am so excited for this month though. I am going to the Carolina Country Music Fest this weekend where a ton of my favorite country artists are performing, it’s #SBSCon month, and I have a few other fun trips planned with family and friends! It’s been quite a while since I have done a currently loving post, so I figured it was about time!
1. Turquoise statement earrings the perfect pop of turquoise to any outfit.
2. Zippered beach pouch now you have a place in your beach bag (or any bag) to store your essentials!
3. Woven drusy bracelet a great every day bracelet that is easily styled with any outfit.
4. Bucket bag with tassels is so on trend this year. I got this recently & am impressed by how much it can hold! This Rebecca Minkoff is hands down my favorite bucket bag.
5. Translucent cat eye sunglasses perfect combo for two trends, clear frames and cat eye. And under $40!
6. Gold lace up gladiator sandals these would look cute with summer dresses or your favorite cut off shorts.
7. Printed maxi dress at under $100, you can’t go wrong. And the print is simply gorgeous for a day trip to a winery or a summer wedding.