7. Bed Head Curling Wand: I will be the first to admit I am not good with a curling wand at all. My hair ends up looks a hot mess when I attempt to style it with one. But, I picked up this curling wand not too long ago and it has worked really well so far, especially since I have layers throughout my hair.
I have been a makeup lover for as long as I can remember. It definitely started young, by playing in my mom’s makeup drawer…. and the rest is history! From that point on I loved experimenting with different makeup and techniques. I discovered Ulta a little over 6 years ago and instantly loved the store because it carried my favorite drug store products along with my favorite name brands. This month Ulta is celebrating their 25th birthday! S
I also wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products, that can all be purchased from Ulta! It has become my one stop shop for all of my beauty needs. I absolutely love the fact that Ulta carries so many brands within their store, but I have also come to appreciate the Ulta brand items as well, especially the price points! If I am wanting to try a new beauty trend, I often begin with the Ulta brand because I know the quality is still good, but it won’t break the bank if I end up not liking it on me!
1. Ulta Eyeshadow: I get extremely nervous about trying new eyeshadows, so when I do, I don’t want to spend a lot just in case I don’t like it! They have a great selection of eyeshadow and eye products. From experience, I have found their eyeshadow to be really good! it doesn’t fade after a few hours and it never creases on your eyelids.
2. Stila Stay All Day Foundation : This is a newer purchase of mine that I have really liked so far. it gives the right amount of coverage without looking caked on. I also like that the top has built in concealer, too. It comes with an application brush inside, so it’s great for travel as well.
3. BareMinerals Well Rested & BareMinerals Powder: I have been a long time fan of BareMinerals and these two are always in rotation. Both are great for sensitive skin and leave your skin feeling smooth & clean.
4. it! Cosmetics: This is another brand I have recently discovered and love! Again their products are very light and not heavy on your skin at all. There have been a few times I have fallen asleep with their makeup on and it has never affected my skin. I love using Bye Bye Pores Finishing Powder to get that overall finished look. I also love the Illuminating Powder to get that effortless glow. Using this brush will give you an evened out look.
5. Nail Polish: if you don’t already know, I am a nail polish hoarder (only half way kidding…) I could get lost in their nail section of the store!
6. Batiste Dry Shampoo: This is one of my favorite “cheap” dry shampoos. I like that it is affordable, since I use it every day. I also like that it comes in blonde and brunette formula, as well as their original formula.
8. Mascara: If there was one thing I always have to have on, it would 100% be mascara. I have naturally long eyelashes, but they are blonde at the tips, so wearing mascara really helps to define my eyes. My favorites are Better Than Sex, Lights Camera Lashes, and Lash Sensational. I also use an eyelash curler to give my lashes a more wide-eyed look.
9. Perfume: Along with everything else, Ulta has a huge perfume collection. I always go to them to purchase gift sets, my favorite scents (which are Versace Bright Crystal and Vince Camuto Fiori), and roll on perfumes to test out!
Thanks to Ulta Beauty for sponsoring this post. All writing and thoughts are my own.