Happy last day of 2015, friends! I can’t quite believe it’s the last day of the year. I am so ready to see what 2016 has in store. I have a feeling it’s going to be a good one. Anyways, today I wanted to share a few things I am currently loving with you all.
P.S. Wishing you all a very fun and safe New Year! This year we are heading to The Avett Brothers concert, which I am so excited about! I have never been to a concert on New Year’s Eve so it should be a different, but fun experience. I’m still struggling with that to wear though haha! What do you have planned for New Year’s Eve?
1. Bronze & Mirrored Jewelry Keeper | I received two of these as gifts and I can say that they are the cutest jewelry holders I have ever seen! They are so chic and hold a ton of jewelry. This one has four compartments, so I used it for storing my earrings and rings that I wear often.
2. GlamGlow Mud Mask | I have heard so many good things about the GlamGlow masks (they have a few to choose from) so I picked one up while at Sephora and used over the holiday. I wasn’t sure at first, mainly because of the price tag, so I got the mini tester and ended up loving it. I noticed a difference in my skin after one use. For reference, I didn’t even use the entire mini tester on my face (I was able to get 2 uses out of it) so the full version would actually last a while for me.
3. Ugg Classic Mini | I know, I know I said “wtf?!” when I first saw that Uggs were making a come back! I have had my regular Uggs for over 10 years and they are still in great condition and I wear them all the time, especially around the house, to Pure Barre, and running errands. When I saw the mini version this year, I immediately fell in love. They were so cute and the short ones would be great to wear back and forth from Barre. I got them as a Christmas present and have worn them so much already. No shame in wearing my Uggs!
5. Apple Watch | I admit, when the Apple Watch first came out I thought it was pointless and didn’t really have a desire to have one. My stepdad is a tech nerd like me and got one as soon as it came out. I still wasn’t sure if I wanted one after playing around with his. Fast forward a few months to me being in the Apple Store waiting for my cracked screen to be fixed. I played around with it and decided it was a new toy that I “needed.” I got it for Christmas and so far I love it. I will do a full review soon!
6. Tory Burch Marion Bag | This bag is seriously adorable, comes in 4 colors and it seems very spacious! I think this may be my next bag purchase! I have been on the hunt for a black bag I can carry often (why is finding a good black bag so hard?!) and I think this may be it!
7. Drape Front Jacket | Let’s face it, good jackets are hard to find, and often times they come with a hefty price tag. This one is under $100 and comes in 5 colors. I think it looks seriously chic and a lot more expensive than it really is.
8. Little Black Dress | Say hello to the cutest, flirty LBD. This little black dress has flutter details on the hem and sleeves to give it a flirty, fresh take to the typical LBD! I absolutely love it!