New Year Holiday Cards with Minted.

One thing I really wanted to do this holiday season was send out holiday cards (it’s something I had on my 101 in 1001 list.) Originally I wanted to send out Christmas cards, but to be honest, the Christmas holiday season was hectic and overwhelming. The thought of adding another thing to my never-ending to do list was enough to make me go crazy! After I went back and forth on if I wanted to send cards this year, I finally settled on sending out New Year’s cards.

For my New Years cards I chose to use Minted.com. They have a huge selection of holiday cards (including a section specifically for New Year’s holiday cards) and I was so pleased with how each of them turned out! I personally wanted to send out cards to the brands and companies I worked with over the past year to thank them for their support. I chose the Sparkle Cheers card because I loved the simplicity of the card and it had so many different customization options. I even wrote a small paragraph on the back for each brand. As for our family cards, It had been a few years since we had sent out cards as a family, so since me and my sisters (and Dingo!) finally got a good photo together we decided this was the year to send them again. For those cards, we went with the Aglow New Year card because it was such a simple, yet classic design.

One of the features I really liked (but was unfortunately unable to use due to not having everything together) is their free recipient printing. Talk about taking all the work out of sending holiday cards! Next year I will definitely be sure to have all of my addresses together and ready so I can utilize this feature. It’s safe to say I will be using them again for all of my stationery needs (they have so many cute cards!) P.S. Right now they are offering 20% off their New Year cards with code HAPPY2016

minted holiday cards 5 minted holiday cards 6 minted holiday cards 7 minted holiday cards 8 minted holiday cards 9 minted holiday cards 10 minted holiday cards 11 minted holiday cards 12 minted holiday cards 14

Holiday Cards c/o Minted.com | Le Pens (my favorite) | Homegoods Gold Tray (similar) | Capri Blue Volcano Candle (also comes in this jar / I hade one in every room… can’t get enough!)

Thank you to Minted.com for sponsoring this post. All writing, thoughts, and styling are my own.

1. Prudence wrote:

It can be really heart-warming to receive a greeting card in the mail so this service does sound helpful for busy people who still want to give a more personalize tone to their greetings! Thanks for sharing!

Prudence

Posted 1.8.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Exactly! It makes sending (and receiving!) the card extra special!

Posted 1.9.16 Reply
  2. Those cards look wonderful! –Hanna Lei

Posted 1.8.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thanks so much, Hanna! xx

Posted 1.9.16 Reply
  3. Zelle wrote:

Such pretty cards — and aren’t CB candles the best?! P.S. Sharing my 101 in 1,001 today — you inspired me to re-do mine with goals that apply to this point in my life!

Zelle
    Southern Style

Posted 1.8.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

yes, they are hands down my favorite candles! I’m so glad you decided to re-do your 101 in 1001 list! Can’t wait to read it. xo

Posted 1.9.16 Reply
  4. Lucy O'Connor wrote:

Wow these note cards are beautiful! Minted sounds like a great choice for personalized cards – I think I’ll definitely give them a try next year.

Posted 1.10.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

They were fabulous- I will definitely use them again!

Posted 1.10.16 Reply
  5. Jennifer wrote:

I used their recipient printing for my christmas cards! it was so nice to not have to write all of them out. Also you can make your purchase and add your addresses later, you have until you approve the proof to get your addresses in.

Posted 1.18.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Yes! I actually opted to go without a proof since I knew everything was spelled correctly & a nice hi-res image was used otherwise I would have done that!

Posted 1.18.16 Reply

• Happy Friday, y'all! We are getting a peek of fall here (before it goes back to high 80s...ugh!) and I'm taking full advantage by pulling out some of my pre-fall items, like these @sofftshoes booties from @zappos, this cozy thermal & my new fall bag! 🙌🏻 These Tilton booties are the perfect taupe color & are extremely comfortable, making them perfect for long-day wear. Hope you have a great weekend! 💙 I'm off to enjoy this weather while it lasts! Outfit details at the link in bio [ad] #gotitonzappos #perfectlysofft #falloutfits #falloutfit
  • Chatting all about my favorite places to order personalized items, whether it’s a gift for you, a bridal party or for the holidays! 💙 I recently discovered @stoneyclover & it’s safe to say I’m obsessed with all the fun pouches & personalized patches! These would be fun bridal or bachelorette gifts! 🙌🏻 Shop my favorites here: http://liketk.it/2F0ar @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag #stoneycloverlane #stoneyclover #madewell
  • Back in business 🙌🏻 I *finally* feel like a human again after getting my computer back from Apple after a week away! 💻 You never realize just how much you rely on your computer until you are without it! I spent the week going totally stir crazy - but I DID get quite a bit of reading in 😂 now it’s time to play catch up! 👩🏼‍💻 hope y’all are having a great week! 💙http://liketk.it/2EQYT #riflepaperco #airpods
  • It's a rainy day here, so it’s a good day to curl up with a good book! 💙📚If you're looking for a book to add to your list, make it #AmericanRoyals that's out *now* 🙌🏻 If you're a fan of anything royal-related, you're sure to love it! 👸🏻It's an unputdownable books that's the perfect mix of gossip girl meets royalty - including scandals and family drama all wrapped into one book! Link in my IG stories to order! @getunderlined @katharinemcgee #enwreads #bookreview #getunderlined [ad]
  • It’s hard to believe it’s already September & summer is coming to an end 💙 I’m sharing my most-worn summer items on lifewithemilyblog.com, including all the pieces in the pic! Shop this look at the link in bio http://liketk.it/2EGou @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKitbag #carryyourday #everydaymadewell  #agolde
  • Cheers to a new (short) week! 🎉 Hope y’all had a great Labor Day weekend! 💙 We did lots of work around the house (thanks to the huge help of my dad!) & we got around to painting our front door today - see IG stories for the final result! 🚪🥰🏡 shop this look at the link in bio - http://liketk.it/2EDgL @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKunder50 #ltkunder100 #madewell #stevemadden #ltkshoecrush