New Year Holiday Cards with Minted.

One thing I really wanted to do this holiday season was send out holiday cards (it’s something I had on my 101 in 1001 list.) Originally I wanted to send out Christmas cards, but to be honest, the Christmas holiday season was hectic and overwhelming. The thought of adding another thing to my never-ending to do list was enough to make me go crazy! After I went back and forth on if I wanted to send cards this year, I finally settled on sending out New Year’s cards.

For my New Years cards I chose to use Minted.com. They have a huge selection of holiday cards (including a section specifically for New Year’s holiday cards) and I was so pleased with how each of them turned out! I personally wanted to send out cards to the brands and companies I worked with over the past year to thank them for their support. I chose the Sparkle Cheers card because I loved the simplicity of the card and it had so many different customization options. I even wrote a small paragraph on the back for each brand. As for our family cards, It had been a few years since we had sent out cards as a family, so since me and my sisters (and Dingo!) finally got a good photo together we decided this was the year to send them again. For those cards, we went with the Aglow New Year card because it was such a simple, yet classic design.

One of the features I really liked (but was unfortunately unable to use due to not having everything together) is their free recipient printing. Talk about taking all the work out of sending holiday cards! Next year I will definitely be sure to have all of my addresses together and ready so I can utilize this feature. It’s safe to say I will be using them again for all of my stationery needs (they have so many cute cards!) P.S. Right now they are offering 20% off their New Year cards with code HAPPY2016

minted holiday cards 5 minted holiday cards 6 minted holiday cards 7 minted holiday cards 8 minted holiday cards 9 minted holiday cards 10 minted holiday cards 11 minted holiday cards 12 minted holiday cards 14

Holiday Cards c/o Minted.com | Le Pens (my favorite) | Homegoods Gold Tray (similar) | Capri Blue Volcano Candle (also comes in this jar / I hade one in every room… can’t get enough!)

Thank you to Minted.com for sponsoring this post. All writing, thoughts, and styling are my own.

1. Prudence wrote:

It can be really heart-warming to receive a greeting card in the mail so this service does sound helpful for busy people who still want to give a more personalize tone to their greetings! Thanks for sharing!

Prudence

Posted 1.8.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Exactly! It makes sending (and receiving!) the card extra special!

Posted 1.9.16 Reply
  2. Those cards look wonderful! –Hanna Lei

Posted 1.8.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thanks so much, Hanna! xx

Posted 1.9.16 Reply
  3. Zelle wrote:

Such pretty cards — and aren’t CB candles the best?! P.S. Sharing my 101 in 1,001 today — you inspired me to re-do mine with goals that apply to this point in my life!

Zelle
    Southern Style

Posted 1.8.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

yes, they are hands down my favorite candles! I’m so glad you decided to re-do your 101 in 1001 list! Can’t wait to read it. xo

Posted 1.9.16 Reply
  4. Lucy O'Connor wrote:

Wow these note cards are beautiful! Minted sounds like a great choice for personalized cards – I think I’ll definitely give them a try next year.

Posted 1.10.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

They were fabulous- I will definitely use them again!

Posted 1.10.16 Reply
  5. Jennifer wrote:

I used their recipient printing for my christmas cards! it was so nice to not have to write all of them out. Also you can make your purchase and add your addresses later, you have until you approve the proof to get your addresses in.

Posted 1.18.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Yes! I actually opted to go without a proof since I knew everything was spelled correctly & a nice hi-res image was used otherwise I would have done that!

Posted 1.18.16 Reply

• A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant
  • Hi friends 👋🏻It’s a new week & I’m going into it with a positive attitude (that’s all we can hope for at this point, right?) 💙I’m social distancing & self quarantining in an effort to “flatten the curve.” We spent the weekend going on walks with our pup🐶, getting in a lot of reading📚, binging Love is Blind📺 and cooking some of our favorite meals🍽! We’re trying to remain positive & do the best we can to protect ourselves and others 😊 p.s. I am *loving* this dress (wearing XS) & it’s bump approved - swipe to see a pic of my #22weekspregnant bump! http://liketk.it/2LDxv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #LTKbump #bumpstyle #stylethebump #pregnantblogger #22weeks #expectingmom #babyontheway #2ndtrimester #bumpfriendly