Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to the weekend. I plan to catch up on sleep (I have not been sleeping well lately), go to a few Pure Barre classes & bake a few things for a Super Bowl party we are going to on Sunday. I am so looking forward to the Super Bowl this year since the Panthers are in it. But if I’m being honest, I always watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and the half time show!
I wanted to share a few things I’m currently loving with you today that are all fitness related. Whether you’re a barre babe, a runner, or just like to look cute while you’re at the gym, I’ve got ya covered with a few of my favorites!
- S’well Bottle | I know I have shared my praises for these multiple times, but it’s because they are that good! I have seven or eight in all different sizes so that I am never without one! The 9oz. bottle is great to have in your car when running errands, I use the 17 oz. when I teach/take Pure Barre class, and the 25 oz. is really great for long road trips!
- Performance Socks | When I do run (I haven’t had time to recently!) I like to wear socks that are not only comfortable but that also don’t slide down. I’ve purchased these Zella socks and really like them, but how cute are these printed socks ?!
- New Balance Printed Sneakers | Ok, how freaking cute are these? They are a great mix of the classic New Balance combined with a fun pattern! I have a bit of a shoe obsession and I may need to add these to the collection!
- Cutout Workout Tee | The color of this cutout tee is gorgeous and the cutout and a fun unexpected detail. Best part? It’s super affordable (less than $20) and comes in black, too!
- Printed Strappy Sports Bra | I am all about a fun sports bra, especially if you’re wearing a shirt where it can be seen (like this one or the one above.) I have this bra in a few different prints and colors and love it.
- Apple Watch | I wear my Apple Watch daily (see my Apple Watch review.) I wear my black sports band when I am teaching/taking Pure Barre. I track my time, my calories, and my activity through it. I’m a bit obsessed with seeing how many steps I take a day!
- Long Sleeve Tee | Zella is one of my favorite affordable brands of workout gear. Everything fits (and wears) well and I love how each item typically comes in multiple colors/patterns. This long sleeve is perfect for barre, going on a run when it’s cooler, or just wearing over your workout tank.