If you can’t tell by now, I am extremely ready for spring weather. Now that all my favorite stores and websites are rolling out spring clothes and accessories, I am just plain anxious for nice weather haha! Even though it’s not quite warm here in North Carolina, I have a few upcoming trips that I am planning for where it will be a bit warmer! Today I am sharing a few of my favorite spring finds that I am currently loving!
- Studded Crossbody Bag | If you’re looking for a new cross body bag for spring, this is a great option! It’s reasonably priced (especially for the brand!), the quality is great, and the exterior pocket is a great place to toss your phone without losing it! It comes in a few different colors if you’re looking to branch out.
- Ariel Collar Necklace | Can we talk about how gorgeous this collar necklace is? The gems in it are beautiful and this necklace would make the perfect statement to any outfit!
- Beaded Tassel Statement Earrings | While I like wearing mostly classic, every day type of jewelry pieces I am a sucker for a fun statement piece that doesn’t break the bank! These earrings also come in pink and would be so cute with a little white dress this summer!
- Navy Jumpsuit | I have one jumpsuit that I really love but it’s pretty casual. I have been looking for one that is a bit more dressy. Almost every jumpsuit I have found has been strapless. I, personally, am not a fan of strapless stuff (I don’t have much to hold it up haha!) so when I saw this one, I immediately loved it. I haven’t seen many navy jumpsuits and I love the style of this one.
- Tie Front Striped Dress | It’s hard for me to pass up a navy and white striped dress in the warmer months. I love the tie front detailing on this one and the fact that it’s under $100. It also comes in a different style (a bit more casual) for less than $70! I can think of so many different ways to style this dress already & it’s not even in my closet yet!
- Studded Gladiator Sandals | Spring and summer sandals are my absolute favorite. I have last year’s version of these sandals and loveddd them. Last year’s version felt a tiny bit large on my petite frame since the studs were larger, but this year’s version seems like a dialed down version of them so I will definitely be scooping these up! I also have my eyes on these!
- Chelsea Crossybody Bag | Everyone’s favorite (me included!) clutch is back and it’s even better than ever! It now includes a detachable crossbody strap. It comes in all the classic colors and a few additional color (like the above) that are perfect for spring!
- Fringe Suede Block Heels | It’s safe to say fringe and tassels aren’t going anywhere this spring! They are everywhere! I love these fringe suede heels. Perfect for throwing on with distressed denim or with a cute printed dress!