Jewelry Finds under $50

Happy Friday, friends! After a rainy, windy week I sure am looking forward to the weekend because the weather is supposed to be so nice! Slowly but surely signs of spring are popping up! With less than a month before the official start of spring I wanted to share some budget-friendly jewelry finds with you! These will make great additions, add a pop of color, and keep you within budget! Can’t go wrong with that! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! xo

jewelry finds under $50

EARRINGS // one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight (also come in navy)

RINGS // nine | ten

NECKLACES // eleven | twelve | thirteen | fourteen

BRACELETS // fifteen | sixteen | seventeen | eighteen | nineteen | twenty | twenty-one | twenty-two

P.S. Baublebar is having a huge sale with up to 75% off! Some of my favorites that have been featured on my blog are on sale now! Have a fun weekend, friends! xx

1. I love all of these! –Hanna Lei

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thanks, Hanna! Happy weekend! xx

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  2. Maggie wrote:

So many great picks!! I’m loving those statement earrings.

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thank you! Aren’t they all so fun?!

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  3. Wendi wrote:

Number 5 and number 14 are my favorite!!

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  4. Anonymous wrote:

It would be great if you could do some posts on work appropriate clothes and jewelry. Unfortunately, most people cannot wear this jewelry or the clothes you show the majority of the time, unless they are teenagers or adults who are unemployed.

Posted 2.27.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hi,
      Thanks for your feedback! I will be sure to try to incorporate some work appropriate clothing/jewelry into my future posts! While some of these specific items may not be suitable for a work environment, they would be great items to wear on the weekends or after work for drinks/dinner! Happy weekend! xx

Posted 2.27.16 Reply
  5. rach wrote:

loving the accessories:)))) I was wondering about the giveaways you had earlier this month… were the winners already announced?

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Yes, they were emailed individually if they won! xx

Posted 3.2.16 Reply
  6. Elizabeth wrote:

Hi…what a fun post. There are aome cute tassel bracelets shown in orange and pink colors but I didn’t see a link. I may have missed it…if you don’t mind, could you please let me know where those are from?
    Elizabeth

Posted 3.1.16 Reply
  7. Sara Kate wrote:

Wow. Literally loving all of tassels. I want every single one of these!

xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

Posted 3.2.16 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! 🎉🎂🥰 I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and can’t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most 🍾😘 #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • What’s your go-to TV show to binge?! 📺 I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! I’m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, they’ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay 🙌🏻 can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! 🛳 #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50