Jewelry Finds under $50

Happy Friday, friends! After a rainy, windy week I sure am looking forward to the weekend because the weather is supposed to be so nice! Slowly but surely signs of spring are popping up! With less than a month before the official start of spring I wanted to share some budget-friendly jewelry finds with you! These will make great additions, add a pop of color, and keep you within budget! Can’t go wrong with that! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! xo

jewelry finds under $50

EARRINGS // one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight (also come in navy)

RINGS // nine | ten

NECKLACES // eleven | twelve | thirteen | fourteen

BRACELETS // fifteen | sixteen | seventeen | eighteen | nineteen | twenty | twenty-one | twenty-two

P.S. Baublebar is having a huge sale with up to 75% off! Some of my favorites that have been featured on my blog are on sale now! Have a fun weekend, friends! xx

1. I love all of these! –Hanna Lei

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thanks, Hanna! Happy weekend! xx

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  2. Maggie wrote:

So many great picks!! I’m loving those statement earrings.

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Thank you! Aren’t they all so fun?!

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  3. Wendi wrote:

Number 5 and number 14 are my favorite!!

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  4. Anonymous wrote:

It would be great if you could do some posts on work appropriate clothes and jewelry. Unfortunately, most people cannot wear this jewelry or the clothes you show the majority of the time, unless they are teenagers or adults who are unemployed.

Posted 2.27.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hi,
      Thanks for your feedback! I will be sure to try to incorporate some work appropriate clothing/jewelry into my future posts! While some of these specific items may not be suitable for a work environment, they would be great items to wear on the weekends or after work for drinks/dinner! Happy weekend! xx

Posted 2.27.16 Reply
  5. rach wrote:

loving the accessories:)))) I was wondering about the giveaways you had earlier this month… were the winners already announced?

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Yes, they were emailed individually if they won! xx

Posted 3.2.16 Reply
  6. Elizabeth wrote:

Hi…what a fun post. There are aome cute tassel bracelets shown in orange and pink colors but I didn’t see a link. I may have missed it…if you don’t mind, could you please let me know where those are from?
    Elizabeth

Posted 3.1.16 Reply
  7. Sara Kate wrote:

Wow. Literally loving all of tassels. I want every single one of these!

xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

Posted 3.2.16 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50