I’m having one of those weeks where it feels like it’s flying by, but then I look at the time or day and think, “Really?! It’s only Wednesday?” Do any of you ever have those kind of weeks? My to-do list has been never ending this week, but the weather has totally made up for it! I knew I had to work late last night, so I skipped out a little early yesterday to have happy hour with Nick and his mom on the patio of one of our favorite restaurants!
This weather has me 100% ready for spring and it’s safe to say that’s represented in this week’s currently loving roundup! Click through to see my favorites from the week. xx
- Cognac Espadrilles | Espadrilles are huge this year. I really love these because they are really classic and effortless. These comes in a few colors and are priced so well! I will definitely be adding these to my closet for spring and summer.
- Floral Phone Case | My current phone case is on it’s last leg, so I ordered this one and it arrives tomorrow! This brand always has the best cases and I know this one won’t disappoint!
- Printed Romper | Can we just talk about how amazing the print and colors are on this romper? Dying! I always feel like rompers are brightly colored, so this muted print totally speaks to me!
- Flower Statement Necklace | Need to add a little statement to your outfit? Look no further than this statement necklace. Too cute!
- Rebecca Minkoff Tote | Y’all know Rebecca Minkoff can do no wrong in my book. She is killing it with her bags this spring. My top pick is this Blair Tote… but I mean, I’ll take any of them haha!
- Lace Up Espadrilles | I ordered these earlier this week for a trip to Charleston next weekend. These are a more trendy take on the espadrille trend and I love them! They come in four colors (I got the cognac) so I’ll let you know how I like them once I get them in the mail.
- Pom Bag Charm | Bag charms, like this pompom are all over the place lately. This one is a super affordable option coming in at only $9. The perfect way to try a trend and not break the bank while doing so.