It’s that time of the week again where I’m sharing a roundup of current favorites! This week’s roundup is a mix of classic closet staples and bright colored bold beauties! Click through to read more about why I’m loving each one! Would love to hear what you’re loving in the comments below… Xx
- COBALT BLUE SHEATH DRESS | Not only is the color of this dress stunning, the lace detailing is absolutely gorgeous! This dress is perfect for any summer occasion, from a wedding to cocktail event.
- TORTOISE MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on sunglasses but still want to stay up on the trends, then look no further than this brand. Most of their sunglasses are in the $50 range, including this pair.
- NUDE CROSSBODY BAG | You can’t go wrong with a classic faux leather cross body bag. It’s under $40, so you won’t break the bank!
- PINK TASSEL EARRINGS | Looking to make a statement… these earrings will do the trick! They’re a bit different than some of the other tassel earrings I’ve seen, but I love them!
- KENDRA SCOTT ARIELLE RING | Every year I look forward to the abalone shell making a come back in Kendra’s spring/summer collections. I was shocked at just how perfect all of the abalone shell pieces were! Loving this ring!
- KENDRA SCOTT LAWSON CUFF | This is another piece that is from the summer collection. I saw this cuff in person last week and it’s even more gorgeous in person!
- STUDDED ESPADRILLES | Espadrilles are everywhere this spring and I simply can’t get enough of the trend! Not that I need another pair, but if I did, these would definitely be it!
- TRES BIEN TEE | In the summer, denim shorts and tees are my go-to for running errands! It’s such an easy outfit to throw on & go. Plus, this tee is just too cute!
- WHITE TIE FRONT BLOUSE | A white blouse is a closet staple and this one is a great option for spring/summer. I have a striped tie front blouse and I get so much wear out of it!