Shades of Blue & a New Bag!

Hello, loves! How was everyone’s weekend? We had a great time at Sunset Beach with our college friends! It was so much fun to catch up, laugh a lot, and enjoy each other’s company for the weekend! I feel like I need a few days to recover though haha. Unfortunately, this is a short week for me and I have a lot to do before I fly to Dallas, TX for the annual rewardStyle conference on Thursday.

I am so excited to share today’s post with you all! This past fall I launched the GiGi New York Mini Taylor tote in a new color. Today I’m launching a brand new style with GiGi New York, the Grace Satchel. If you’ve been reading Life With Emily for a while then you know that GiGi New York is one of my favorite handbag designers. Their customer service can’t be beat, their quality is impeccable, and the bags are timeless. The added personalization is always a great bonus, too!

I was absolutely thrilled when they asked me to launch their new Grace satchel! As soon as I got this bag in the mail I was immediately in love! This bag had my name written allll over it! It reminded me a little bit of the Gates Satchel (styled here) but on a smaller scale and a bit more personality, with the added tassel!

gigi new york grace bag 1
Striped Tie Front Top | Frayed Bottom Denim | c/o GiGi New York Grace Satchel | Statement Earrings | Lace Up Heels c/o (more sizes available here) | David Yurman Bracelet | David Yurman Bracelet with Heart | David Yurman Ring

gigi new york grace bag 2 gigi new york grace bag 3 gigi new york grace bag 5gigi new york grace bag 9gigi new york grace bag 6gigi new york grace bag 7gigi new york grace bag 8gigi new york grace bag 10gigi new york grace bag 11gigi new york grace bag 13
Striped Tie Front Top | Frayed Bottom Denim | c/o GiGi New York Grace Satchel | Statement Earrings | Steve Madden Lace Up Heels c/o (more sizes available here) | David Yurman Bracelet | David Yurman Bracelet with Heart | David Yurman Ring

1. Natali wrote:

Wow! Congrats girl! The bag looks fantastic and the “personalised” part is always a big plus in my books. 🙂 You look stunning! Love your striped shirt!

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  2. jessica wrote:

OMG need those shoes in my life! Love this blue look!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

They are SO comfortable…. total bonus when cute shoes are comfy haha!

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  3. Rachel wrote:

Love those shoes! They look too pretty to be comfortable, but I guess I’m wrong! haha

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

I love all this pretty blue together! Those heels are adorable!
    ~~Megan~~

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  5. Emily wrote:

Love the bag and especially those heels!

xo,
    Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  6. I love those shoes!

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  7. AHH these shoes! Gorgeous and so fun – look amazing on ya gal

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 4.5.16 Reply
  8. I love the bag! –Hanna Lei

Posted 4.7.16 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing