Summer in Lilly

With the first official start of summer a little over a month away, I’ve started planning as many trips to the beach as I can! Last weekend was my first weekend back at our beach house and I was so happy and relaxed the entire weekend.

Although I am partial to the neutral pieces in my closet, come summer I find myself breaking out my colorful & bright pieces! One brand that I associate with summer more than any other is Lilly Pulitzer. Summer and Lilly just go hand-in-hand, don’t ya think? I have been a long time fan of their bright, cheerful pieces and this year is no different. This wrap romper is one of my current favorites. The blue and green print is so me and I love that it’s a bit different than the typical rompers you see. It made perfect sense to pack it for my beach trip last weekend!

Lilly Pulitzer Romper

Lilly Pulitzer Wrap Romper | Jack Rogers Lauren Sandals | Kendra Scott Earrings (old / similar here and here) | Ray-Ban Sunglasses | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS HEREHERE, AND HERE

Lilly Pulitzer Romper 2 Lilly Pulitzer Romper 3 Lilly Pulitzer Romper 4 Lilly Pulitzer Romper 6 Lilly Pulitzer Romper 7 Lilly Pulitzer Romper 8 Lilly Pulitzer Romper 9 Lilly Pulitzer Romper 10 Lilly Pulitzer Romper 12

1. Paula wrote:

Love this romper!

Paula- http://www.livingpaula.com

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  2. Natali wrote:

Oh! This wrap romper is a fabulous piece for Summer, you’re so right! Love how stylish, comfy and vibrant it is!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  3. I agree, Lilly Pulitzer is PERFECT for summer! That romper is fab 🙂

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  4. Elizabeth wrote:

You look stunning as always!
    splashofpreppy.wordpress.com

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  5. This looks so good on you!!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  6. Ahhh I love that piece!! SO fun that it’s a romper! It’s the perfect combo for a wrap look.

xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  7. I love that romper on you –Hanna Lei

Latest Post: Modern Floral Dress Outfit Inspiration

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  8. I didn’t even realize this was a romper at first! Like this look on you! I am already itching to go to the beach, it doesn’t feel like summer up in NYC but I can’t WAIT to catch up to the South and get started with the warmth and laid back days!

Laura | Laura Aime Vous

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  9. MODENOVA wrote:

What a lovely outfit. We really like your style. Continue the good work!
    Best, MODENOVA I http://www.modenova.com

Posted 5.13.16 Reply
  10. That dress looks amazing on you! So cute!! Wrap dresses are the BEST!

Jordan: The Teacup of Style
    Instagram: @teacupofstyle

Posted 5.18.16 Reply
  11. Ashton wrote:

What print is this?

Posted 8.3.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hi Ashton,

The print of this romper is “Green Sheen Fronds Places” Hope that helps! Thanks for stopping by!

Posted 8.3.18 Reply