Hi loves! I’m back with this week’s currently loving roundup! This week’s roundup includes a lot of good fall transitional items…almost all at an affordable price! A few of the pieces I own and I can’t wait to break them out soon!
- FLORAL TIE NECK BLOUSE | how cute is this top? The darker floral print is perfect as we transition into the cooler weather. The tie-neck detail is really on-trend right now and can be styled numerous ways, like with a suede skirt or denim and booties.
- OPEN TOE BOOTIES | Speaking of booties, these may just be the best booties I’ve seen this fall. They’re made by one of my favorite shoe brands are are such high quality!
- REBECCA MINKOFF SUEDE REAGAN SATCHEL | I have this bag in black and carry it all the time. I love that it comes in a few different suede colors for fall.
- BLUE GEM STATEMENT EARRINGS | These earrings definitely make a statement! These are part of the Shay Mitchell collection (all my PLL fans!) and I am definitely going to scoop them up! I love the shade of blue and the stones are so cool!
- CARAT CHOKER | I have yet to try the choker trend, but after seeing this one…. I going to try it! I love how dainty this one it. It would be the perfect, simple addition to any outfit!
- MARBLE & GOLD IPHONE COVER | I have this cover on my phone right now and always get so many compliments on it!
- CLUTCH | This clutch reminds me a little bit of Stella McCartney bag, but for a fraction of the price! This bag comes in a few colors and is under $50! This one is on sale even further.
- PERFUME | I received this perfume recently to try and as soon as I sprayed it I became hooked! It smells so clean and fresh, and it stays on all day long!