Gifts for the Guy in Your Life

Let’s be honest, guys are harder to buy for than girls! Every year it’s really easy for me to cross the girls off my list and I’m always left puzzled on what to get the guys in my life.Today I’m rounding up a lot of gifts in hopes that it makes shopping for the guys on your list a little bit easier! Most of these gift options are under $100 and the rest are gifts that can be used for years to come!

rslwe-gift-guide-gifts-for-men

MONOGRAMMED WEEKENDER BAG | I got this bag a few years ago. Anytime Nick and I would travel together he would comment on how great that bag was. Last year I got it for him for Christmas and he says it’s been the best gift because he uses it all the time!

SHOE CLEANING KIT | This is a great practical gift for any man in your life. It’s less than $20 and would make for a great gift or stocking stuffer.

COLOGNE | Find out their favorite cologne and that’s a great “no fail” gift for any occasion! During the holidays many places offer gift sets that include a mini travel bottle and body wash!

PATAGONIA PULLOVER & PATAGONIA VEST | These are some of the most comfortable casual outerwear pieces. They come in an array of colors and patterns and last for years! Nick and I both still wear our Patagonia pieces that we’ve had since college.

FUN SET OF SOCKS | Ok, so this may not be the most exciting gift, but again, it’s practical and something you can’t go wrong with! If I buy Nick one “big” gift, I will typically throw in smaller gifts like socks, boxers, etc.

SUNGLASSES | Giving a guy a pair of sunglasses is always a great idea! You can go wrong with a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers.

FITBIT | If you’re searching for a gift for the active guy in your life. There are a few different styles with varying price points that will work with almost any budget. This is a great way to track activity during the day or during workouts.

CROSLEY TURNTABLE | Anyone who appreciates good music and loves the classics is in for a treat with this gift. Now they even offer it with USB cables so you can play songs from your iPhone on here too! It’s under $100.

MONOGRAMMED OLD FASHIONED GLASSES | This set is a great addition to a bar cart or man cave. Nick uses his all the time.

SHEARLING MOCCASIN SLIPPERS | Coming in at $40, these slippers will keep his feet warm all winter long.

CARD CASE MONEY CLIP | This comes in three color leather options and is only $30. I get my brother a wallet every year for Christmas because he seems to wear his down so often haha!

WIRELESS HEADPHONES | Whether he likes to travel, work out, or just listen to music on the go, these wireless headphones are a great option. You don’t have to worry with tangled cords getting in the way & they hold charge for a long time.

WATCH | A great purchase that they can wear on their wrist and think of you!

LEATHER CATCH ALL | This is a great item that can hold collar stays, keys, lapel pins, etc. What I love about this is it can also be easily taken on trips too. I got one for Nick last year and he uses it daily on his nightstand.

BARBOUR SCARF & GLOVE SET | This gift set is such a good deal at $79. The scarf is amazing quality & the gloves keep your hands warm. I steal Nick’s scarf from this gift set all the time haha!

GARMENT BAG | This gift is ideal for the guy who travels a lot. It keeps clothes unwrinkled and together (without the risk of dropping something!)

TOILETRY BAG | This toiletry bag is great for everyday use or travel. It’s really spacious and has a few compartments for organization.

S’WELL BOTTLE | I think I would give every single person I know a S’well bottle because they’re that good! It’s a great bottle to carry hot or cold drinks in.

THE TIE BAR GIFT SET | The Tie Bar makes high quality ties and I always love giving their gift sets. The large style box comes with ties, socks, tie clip, and pocket squares. The smaller box comes with either three ties or a tie, a pair of socks, and a pocket square. A great deal for anyone who wears a tie often!

SHOP BY CLICKING THE PHOTO BELOW:

1. Jessica wrote:

The shoe cleaning kit was a hit here last year. It’s awesome for polishing up sneakers. (I may have been known to “borrow” it for my Stan Smiths!)

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Good to know! I was thinking about getting it for my shoe-obsessed brother!

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
  2. So many great finds…guys are always the worst to shop for!

xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Still struggling on what to get everyone this year! UGH!

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
  3. Such a great roundup! I get so much anxiety shopping for my dad ha so I will be bookmarking this one for sure!

xx,
    Lauren
    FashionablyLo

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

YES! Dads are so hard to shop for…every single year I struggle!

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
  4. So many good picks lady! I can use this for my boyfriend and my dad 🙂 trying to make him fashionable 🙂 hehe

Love love love!
    xoxo
    Krista

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
  5. I am literally working on the same thing! Guys are so difficult to shop for!

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
  6. I included that scarf + gift set on my gift guide too! It’s such a great set 🙂
    XO Amanda | http://www.glitterandspice.com

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
  7. miriam wrote:

oh so nice! that tie box looks so nice!

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
  8. Elise wrote:

such good gift picks for guys!!! Love the monogram on that bag – need it for the BF!

Posted 11.30.16 Reply
  9. Lacey wrote:

Love these picks! The weekender and the patagonia are MUST haves for sure!

Xx,

Lacey

Posted 12.1.16 Reply
  10. Morgan wrote:

I wish I had a special guy in my life to buy all these goodies for! I guess until then, my brother will reap the benefits haha

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 12.1.16 Reply
  11. Cara wrote:

this is a perfect list, guys are always the hardest to shop for!! xo

Posted 12.1.16 Reply
  12. hanna wrote:

These all look great –Like Hanna

Posted 12.1.16 Reply
  13. Jessica wrote:

These are some great picks! My boyfriend is so hard to shop for always lol!
    – Jessica
    Miss Moore Style

Posted 12.2.16 Reply
  14. Brooke wrote:

My husband would love all of these! xx

Posted 12.2.16 Reply
  15. Alicia wrote:

I love these picks. I needed a few more ideas for the guys in my life.

Posted 12.2.16 Reply

• It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder
  • 16 weeks with this sweet baby 💙💕 I’m sharing my first trimester recap and a Q&A (answering all your questions from stories!) on lifewithemilyblog.com. Dress linked here: http://liketk.it/2JVy1 #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder50 #16weeks #pregnant #werehavingababy #stylethebump #bumpstyle