Recent Outfits ALL On Major Sale

Happy Wednesday! Instead of my Currently Loving series this week, I thought I would share recent outfits I’ve worn that are all on MAJOR sale! Almost every outfit I have worn recently is on sale-which is amazing! P.S. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a personal post about all of the (many) things I’m thankful for plus a second post detailing ALL of the best sales and my favorite picks from each sale! I’ll be updating the post & my instagram all weekend with all the sale deets, so don’t forget to check back.

On another note, I can’t believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I’m running around like a crazy person making sure I have everything I need to make the dishes we’re bringing to our Thanksgiving festivities! I’m so excited to spend time with family and friends…and very ready to eat some of my favorite things! free-people-oversized-scarf-14KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | FREE PEOPLE SCARF (both on sale up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)

textured-loft-sweater-1KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16) | TEXTURED OPEN CARDIGAN (40% off with code THANKS | BAUBLEBAR NECKLACE (30% off holiday collection & gift sets)
casual-stripes-3CITIZENS OF HUMANITY DENIM | SAM EDELMAN SCALLOP FLATS (both on sale up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)
tunic-top-under-50-nordstrom-12KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)
fall-uniform-jcrew-field-jacket-5RAY-BAN BLACK AVIATORS | DOWNTOWN FIELD JACKET | REBECCA MINKOFF REGAN SATCHEL (all up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)
fall-uniform-jcrew-field-jacket-6REBECCA MINKOFF REGAN SATCHEL (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)
sam-edelman-penny-boots-9BOYFRIEND CARDIGAN, WHITE TEE & DARK WASH DENIM (40% off with code THANKS) | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES & SAM EDELMAN BOOTS (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)
fall-go-to-outfit-17PLAID BUTTON DOWN TOP & PUFFER VEST (50% off no code needed) | REBECCA MINKOFF BAG (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)
sam-edelman-felicia-flatsSAM EDELMAN FLATS (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)
loft-ribtrim-sweater-11KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16) | CUFFED SWEATER (40% off with code THANKS)
fall-outfits-to-recreate-16STRIPED TURTLENECK & GINGHAM PUFFER VEST (50% off, no code needed) | DISTRESSED DENIM (40% off) | SAM EDELMAN BOOTIES (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)
talbots-new-arrivals-october-10STRIPED SWEATER (30% off, no code needed discount appears at checkout)
loft-sweatshirt-dress-6SWEATSHIRT DRESS (40% off with code THANKS, comes in 4 colors) | DENIM TOP (50% off, no code needed)
Chic Style 7RUFFLE SHIRT (less than $40) | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)
neutral-and-cognac-outfit-12

CITIZENS OF HUMANITY DENIM & REBECCA MINKOFF MINI REGAN SATCHEL (up to 25% off with code GOBIG16)

1. Natali wrote:

Tons of great outfits and inspiration, can’t wait to do some shopping! 🙂

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  2. Brie wrote:

So many cute outfits for Fall and Winter! I’m loving your scalloped flats and puffer vests!

xo Brie

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  3. Shannon wrote:

Some serious shopping inspiration! Especially loving those scalloped flats!

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  4. Stesha wrote:

I absolutely love each one of these outfits, especially those navy flats!

xx,
    Stesha

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  5. I love that field jacket! You have the prettiest smile!

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  6. Greta wrote:

I love the scalloped flats and Karen Walker sunnies. This sale is too good!

Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  7. Gorgeous babe! So many amazing things on sale and such a great style roundup!

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  8. Lacey wrote:

So many great pieces! Love that they’re all on sale too!

xo Lacey

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  9. Zoe wrote:

So many great items here! Loving that scarf. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Zoe | http://www.zoewithlove.me

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  10. Lauren wrote:

This is one of my favorite sale roundups by far. LOVE all of your looks and this has made me want to go shopping even more now! Happy thanksgiving!
    xx
    Lauren

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
  11. Sam wrote:

So many great looks on sale! Love those riding boots!

xx Sam |The Heart of the House

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
  12. Sara wrote:

I love every single look you shared and am totally getting that Free People scarf!

xo, Sara

Posted 11.27.16 Reply
  13. Nicole wrote:

So many great outfit inspiration here! Loving the sweatshirt dress, the Free People scarf and Karen Walker sunglasses.

Posted 11.28.16 Reply

• Men are always the *hardest* people to shop for, right?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🎁 If you’re still struggling with what to get the guy (husband, s.o, dad, etc) in your life - check out the new @barringtongifts canvas captain’s bag! I got one for Nick this fall & he has used it a ton already! I’m sharing all the details on lifewithemilyblog.com & my men’s gift guide will be up tomorrow! Shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2I4cG @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKholidaygiftguide #mensgifts #mensgiftideas #giftideasforhim #barringtongifts #barrington
  • Twirling into a new week 🖤 I have this thing for leopard print & I can’t get enough of this shimmery leopard print skirt! It’s under $75 & would be perfect for holiday parties! Shop this look at the link in my bio or here: http://liketk.it/2HXQ5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKholidaystyle #gibsonxhisugarplum #holidayoutfits #holidayoutfitideas #nordstrom
  • It’s the holiday season, which means plenty of travel coming up! ✈️🚙 We’re heading on vacation at the end of the month 🌴 & I’ll be packing some @verabradley essentials, including my large spinner suitcase and the blush & brush cosmetic case. [ad] I’ve been traveling with Vera Bradley items since I was about 10 (hello, you *had* to have the duffel! 💁🏼‍♀️) and I love that their pieces are so functional & high quality! See more of my travel picks in my stories & shop this at the link in my bio! #verabradley #enwexplores #holidaytravel
  • There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor