20 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her

Can y’all believe it’s February already?! It seemed like January flew by! Today I wanted to round up 20 gifts for the girl in your life since Valentine’s Day is in a little over a week. Whether you go all out for Valentine’s Day or just like to surprise the person in your life with something special, I’ve got you covered with today’s roundup! I’ll be sharing ideas for the guys later this week. Thanks for stopping by! Xx

ONE – HEART IPHONE CASE | Perfect way to update an iphone! Bonus: it’s super cute!

TWO – FRESH LIP BALM | This was featured in my Best of Beauty 2016 post. It’s a great lip balm that comes in so many shades and is SPF 15.

THREE – JE T’AIME EYEMASK | This mask is perfect for those times when a little shut eye is needed!

FOUR – “SHE BELIEVED SHE COULD” CUFF | This cuff is a great reminder!

FIVE – MONOGRAMMED NECKLACE | If it’s not moving, monogram it! That’s what Reese Witherspoon said and I’m going with it! I need one for my *new* monogram!

SIX – SCALLOPED CARD HOLDER | How adorable is this! Perfect for business cards or just holding the essentials.

SEVEN – VOLUSPA CANDLE | You can’t go wrong gifting a Voluspa candle! Their scents are to die for.

EIGHT – NAIL POLISH | OPI has the best shades of red. Hint: My favs are Big Apple Red and Coca Cola Red! 😉

NINE – HEART DISH | The perfect night stand dish to hold your rings, chapstick, etc.

TEN – RED LIPSTICK | MAC is hands down my fav when it comes to finding that really good red lipstick.

ELEVEN – PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS | These are great to give for a date night, that can also be warn all through spring & summer.

TWELVE – TARTE PALETTE | Nothing is better than a nice palette. These contour colors are perfect and I *need* the eyeshadow colors!

THIRTEEN – TASSEL SANDALS | Not big into pink or red? These sandals are for you! They’re a great height and have just a hint of pink and red!

FOURTEEN – DAVID YURMAN JEWELRY | David Yurman is so classic. This is my “go-to” gift that I like to receive for special holidays or anniversaries.

FIFTEEN – LOVE POTION MUG | I mean…. does this need an explanation?!

SIXTEEN – PINK SADDLE BAG | Rebecca Minkoff can do no wrong and this bag is perfection.

SEVENTEEN – “COFFEE IS MY BFF” THERMAL MUG | Yes… all the yes with this mug!

EIGHTEEN – GOLD CAMERA BAG | RM doing it again with the perfect crossbody bag. I love the gold color- it will go with everything.

NINETEEN – SUGARFINA CANDY | Gimme their champagne gummy bears all day long #weakness

TWENTY – BRALETTE & UNDERWEAR SET | Want to make her feel amazing?! Give her this. Promise!

1. Courtney wrote:

Love your picks! I definitely need to get on the ball with Valentines shopping! 🙂

champagneandcitylights.com

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  2. Sophie wrote:

I published my Valentine’s Day gift guide today. I wish I included the pink bag.

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  3. Elle wrote:

Such great picks Emily!
    xo elle // https://splashofpreppy.com

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  4. Brianna Rooney wrote:

If you could just send this to my boyfriend, that would be great 🙂

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  5. seriously love all of these!!! Great picks girl

xx,
    Lauren
    FashionablyLo

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  6. sarah lindner wrote:

I want all of these! Im absolutely sending this post to my boyfriend!
    xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  7. Great selection….loving that gold camera bag.

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  8. Kristina wrote:

I want that iPhone case, too cute!!

xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  9. These are all so cute and perfect for V Day!! I seriously want them all 🙂

– Mary

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  10. Fab post! Love all of your V Day picks! Those tassel earrings are adorable…gimme that gold camera bag! I want it all!!!

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  11. Meghan wrote:

I definitely wouldn’t mind if I received any of these things for Valentine’s!!! The tassel sandals are soooo cute!

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  12. i’ll take one of each please!! that RM saddle bag is going to be MINE 😉

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  13. Alice wrote:

Oh these are all so cute and make such perfect gifts! Love the gold & pink handbags!

xo,
    Alice at Lone Star Looking Glass

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  14. Ruthie wrote:

I love your picks!! I need to send this post to Ben so he can buy it all for me!!! LOL

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  15. Love these picks! I would love David Yurman and I have never had Sugarfina but I love gummi bears! 🙂

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  16. Love all of those picks! I think the bag is my fave though! So cute!

xx,

Lacey

Posted 2.8.17 Reply
  17. I LOVE all of these picks. My favorite is the Fresh Lip Balm. It is SO GOOD…I just want to scream about it so everyone knows!!

xoxo
    Tiffani

Posted 2.8.17 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

haha I’m with you Tiffani! It’s so good- I love all the different tint options! xx

Posted 2.10.17 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! 🎉🎂🥰 I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and can’t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most 🍾😘 #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • What’s your go-to TV show to binge?! 📺 I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! I’m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, they’ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay 🙌🏻 can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! 🛳 #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50