20 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her

Can y’all believe it’s February already?! It seemed like January flew by! Today I wanted to round up 20 gifts for the girl in your life since Valentine’s Day is in a little over a week. Whether you go all out for Valentine’s Day or just like to surprise the person in your life with something special, I’ve got you covered with today’s roundup! I’ll be sharing ideas for the guys later this week. Thanks for stopping by! Xx

ONE – HEART IPHONE CASE | Perfect way to update an iphone! Bonus: it’s super cute!

TWO – FRESH LIP BALM | This was featured in my Best of Beauty 2016 post. It’s a great lip balm that comes in so many shades and is SPF 15.

THREE – JE T’AIME EYEMASK | This mask is perfect for those times when a little shut eye is needed!

FOUR – “SHE BELIEVED SHE COULD” CUFF | This cuff is a great reminder!

FIVE – MONOGRAMMED NECKLACE | If it’s not moving, monogram it! That’s what Reese Witherspoon said and I’m going with it! I need one for my *new* monogram!

SIX – SCALLOPED CARD HOLDER | How adorable is this! Perfect for business cards or just holding the essentials.

SEVEN – VOLUSPA CANDLE | You can’t go wrong gifting a Voluspa candle! Their scents are to die for.

EIGHT – NAIL POLISH | OPI has the best shades of red. Hint: My favs are Big Apple Red and Coca Cola Red! 😉

NINE – HEART DISH | The perfect night stand dish to hold your rings, chapstick, etc.

TEN – RED LIPSTICK | MAC is hands down my fav when it comes to finding that really good red lipstick.

ELEVEN – PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS | These are great to give for a date night, that can also be warn all through spring & summer.

TWELVE – TARTE PALETTE | Nothing is better than a nice palette. These contour colors are perfect and I *need* the eyeshadow colors!

THIRTEEN – TASSEL SANDALS | Not big into pink or red? These sandals are for you! They’re a great height and have just a hint of pink and red!

FOURTEEN – DAVID YURMAN JEWELRY | David Yurman is so classic. This is my “go-to” gift that I like to receive for special holidays or anniversaries.

FIFTEEN – LOVE POTION MUG | I mean…. does this need an explanation?!

SIXTEEN – PINK SADDLE BAG | Rebecca Minkoff can do no wrong and this bag is perfection.

SEVENTEEN – “COFFEE IS MY BFF” THERMAL MUG | Yes… all the yes with this mug!

EIGHTEEN – GOLD CAMERA BAG | RM doing it again with the perfect crossbody bag. I love the gold color- it will go with everything.

NINETEEN – SUGARFINA CANDY | Gimme their champagne gummy bears all day long #weakness

TWENTY – BRALETTE & UNDERWEAR SET | Want to make her feel amazing?! Give her this. Promise!

1. Courtney wrote:

Love your picks! I definitely need to get on the ball with Valentines shopping! 🙂

champagneandcitylights.com

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  2. Sophie wrote:

I published my Valentine’s Day gift guide today. I wish I included the pink bag.

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  3. Elle wrote:

Such great picks Emily!
    xo elle // https://splashofpreppy.com

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  4. Brianna Rooney wrote:

If you could just send this to my boyfriend, that would be great 🙂

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  5. seriously love all of these!!! Great picks girl

xx,
    Lauren
    FashionablyLo

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  6. sarah lindner wrote:

I want all of these! Im absolutely sending this post to my boyfriend!
    xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  7. Great selection….loving that gold camera bag.

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  8. Kristina wrote:

I want that iPhone case, too cute!!

xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  9. These are all so cute and perfect for V Day!! I seriously want them all 🙂

– Mary

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  10. Fab post! Love all of your V Day picks! Those tassel earrings are adorable…gimme that gold camera bag! I want it all!!!

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  11. Meghan wrote:

I definitely wouldn’t mind if I received any of these things for Valentine’s!!! The tassel sandals are soooo cute!

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  12. i’ll take one of each please!! that RM saddle bag is going to be MINE 😉

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  13. Alice wrote:

Oh these are all so cute and make such perfect gifts! Love the gold & pink handbags!

xo,
    Alice at Lone Star Looking Glass

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  14. Ruthie wrote:

I love your picks!! I need to send this post to Ben so he can buy it all for me!!! LOL

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  15. Love these picks! I would love David Yurman and I have never had Sugarfina but I love gummi bears! 🙂

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  16. Love all of those picks! I think the bag is my fave though! So cute!

xx,

Lacey

Posted 2.8.17 Reply
  17. I LOVE all of these picks. My favorite is the Fresh Lip Balm. It is SO GOOD…I just want to scream about it so everyone knows!!

xoxo
    Tiffani

Posted 2.8.17 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

haha I’m with you Tiffani! It’s so good- I love all the different tint options! xx

Posted 2.10.17 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50