Happy Thursday! Sorry that I didn’t have a post up for Wedding Wednesday yesterday. I had one almost ready but ended up with a horrible migraine that put me out of commission! Anyways, today I’m sharing a roundup of items I’m currently loving!
- COLD SHOULDER TOP | I love a good cold shoulder top and this one is a great casual option! It comes in 4 colors and is super affordable!
- WHITE STATEMENT NECKLACE | This necklace is gorgeous! It’s a neutral,so it can go with a lot!
- MONOGRAMMED TOTE BAG | I’ve carried this brand for years, but when I saw the striped monogram, they won me over again! It’s such a fun detail to the bag. There are so many stripe options that I had a hard time picking! I added my “new” initials, which was really exciting!
- GINGHAM DRESS | Does this dress not scream summer?! As soon as I saw this dress I added it to my cart– it’s just SO cute! It would be perfect with a denim jacket right now.
- GREY SUEDE SANDALS | These are the perfect spring sandals. I like them because of the color (I wear a lot of grey!) but also because the heel height isn’t too high. These sandals come in three colors, including a gorgeous blush.
- CULT GAIA BAG | This is definitely one of the “it” bags of the season! I love the unique shape and style of this bag…would be perfect for a tropical vacation! It also comes in white pearl & black… it’s a “need!”
- STRIPED LACE UP SHIRT DRESS | If you’re looking for a comfy throw-on-and-go dress, then look no further! This dress is so easy to wear and would be great for a casual vacation look! It could even function as a swimsuit coverup.
- GOLD EARRINGS | These delicate earrings are wonderful for everyday wear. They’re so simple and cute!
- BLUSH ANKLE WRAP SANDALS | Can we just talk about how fun these sandals are?! These are similar to a designer pair, but at a fraction of the cost! They come in numerous colors and even in a heeled version!