Purple Bell Sleeve Sweater

A few weekends ago I was in Hilton Head Island for their annual Wine & Food Festival! It was such a fun & relaxing weekend (I’ll be sharing a full post on it tomorrow). When it came to picking an outfit for the event, I wanted to wear something that was put together, but also comfortable for an all day event.

I wore this purple bell sleeve sweater, denim shorts, and my favorite pair of espadrilles! I love this bell sleeve sweater because it is so lightweight, making it the perfect transitional piece. And of course, you can’t go wrong with denim shorts- so easy to wear!

loft bell sleeve sweater

PURPLE BELL SLEEVE SWEATER | DENIM SHORTS (also love these) | SOLE SOCIETY ESPADRILLES | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | DELICATE NECKLACE & BEADED MULTISTRAND NECKLACE | REBECCA MINKOFF BAG  (also love this bag)

casual spring outfithow to wear bell sleeves

photos by My Style Vita & Fashionably Lo

1. Heidi wrote:

These bell sleeves, purse and necklace make a perfect outfit. Love it!

2. jessica wrote:

Oh hey girl, love this look! I need more lightweight sweaters like this in my life!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  3. This sweater is perfect. I love the sleeves and the color so much!

4. Nataly wrote:

I love the color of this sweater on you!

5. Kelsey wrote:

This outfit is so cute and I love the color of your sweater.
    Xo, Kelsey | http://www.petiteinherpearls.com

6. Kendal wrote:

I love that sweater, I need a bell sleeve item in my wardrobe!

Kendal // Life With Kendal

7. Lee Anne wrote:

I love this cute look, perfect for a festival! Sounds like a fun time.

XO
    Lee Anne

8. Natali wrote:

Fun and laid back combo, I like your wedges and necklace very much!

9. Jessica wrote:

All about those bell sleeves at the moment! And I love those shorts. I wish it was warm enough here!
    xo Jessica

10. Anna Cobbs wrote:

So cute and love this sweater paired with wedges!!!

xx – anna
    fleurdille.com

11. Julia wrote:

love this sweater! the color is perfect for spring!

12. miriam wrote:

this outfit is so pretty for spring! loving the light purple color and your espadrilles are fab!

13. Jessica wrote:

Hi Emily, very cute purple sweater! And great pairing with denim shorts; I cannot wait to start wearing mine again soon 🙂
    ~Jessica

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  14. Such a cute look!! I’ve been dying to get those espadrilles for awhile!

Xo, Brianne

15. Nina wrote:

That sweater looks so comfy and I love the color!

Xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

Posted 3.28.17 Reply
  16. I need allll the bell sleeves right about now…so into the trend!

Coming Up Roses

Posted 3.30.17 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! 🎉🎂🥰 I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and can’t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most 🍾😘 #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • What’s your go-to TV show to binge?! 📺 I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! I’m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, they’ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay 🙌🏻 can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! 🛳 #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50