Purple Bell Sleeve Sweater

A few weekends ago I was in Hilton Head Island for their annual Wine & Food Festival! It was such a fun & relaxing weekend (I’ll be sharing a full post on it tomorrow). When it came to picking an outfit for the event, I wanted to wear something that was put together, but also comfortable for an all day event.

I wore this purple bell sleeve sweater, denim shorts, and my favorite pair of espadrilles! I love this bell sleeve sweater because it is so lightweight, making it the perfect transitional piece. And of course, you can’t go wrong with denim shorts- so easy to wear!

loft bell sleeve sweater

PURPLE BELL SLEEVE SWEATER | DENIM SHORTS (also love these) | SOLE SOCIETY ESPADRILLES | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | DELICATE NECKLACE & BEADED MULTISTRAND NECKLACE | REBECCA MINKOFF BAG  (also love this bag)

casual spring outfithow to wear bell sleeves

photos by My Style Vita & Fashionably Lo

1. Heidi wrote:

These bell sleeves, purse and necklace make a perfect outfit. Love it!

2. jessica wrote:

Oh hey girl, love this look! I need more lightweight sweaters like this in my life!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  3. This sweater is perfect. I love the sleeves and the color so much!

4. Nataly wrote:

I love the color of this sweater on you!

5. Kelsey wrote:

This outfit is so cute and I love the color of your sweater.
    Xo, Kelsey | http://www.petiteinherpearls.com

6. Kendal wrote:

I love that sweater, I need a bell sleeve item in my wardrobe!

Kendal // Life With Kendal

7. Lee Anne wrote:

I love this cute look, perfect for a festival! Sounds like a fun time.

XO
    Lee Anne

8. Natali wrote:

Fun and laid back combo, I like your wedges and necklace very much!

9. Jessica wrote:

All about those bell sleeves at the moment! And I love those shorts. I wish it was warm enough here!
    xo Jessica

10. Anna Cobbs wrote:

So cute and love this sweater paired with wedges!!!

xx – anna
    fleurdille.com

11. Julia wrote:

love this sweater! the color is perfect for spring!

12. miriam wrote:

this outfit is so pretty for spring! loving the light purple color and your espadrilles are fab!

13. Jessica wrote:

Hi Emily, very cute purple sweater! And great pairing with denim shorts; I cannot wait to start wearing mine again soon 🙂
    ~Jessica

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  14. Such a cute look!! I’ve been dying to get those espadrilles for awhile!

Xo, Brianne

15. Nina wrote:

That sweater looks so comfy and I love the color!

Xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

Posted 3.28.17 Reply
  16. I need allll the bell sleeves right about now…so into the trend!

Coming Up Roses

Posted 3.30.17 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50