Blue Bell Sleeve Top

Alright friends it’s official, I have an obsession with the bell sleeve trend! If you have been reading here for a while, I was pretty hesitant about this trend when it first came out. For the most part I didn’t think bell sleeves were functional for every day wear, but over time I have found quite a few bell sleeve pieces that totally can work for everyday wear (you may remember this white bell sleeve top that I’m utterly obsessed with!)

I actually stumbled upon this top when I was looking for something to wear for our engagement photos. I tried it on because it’s similar to one of our wedding colors, but I assumed it wouldn’t work! As soon as I put it on I snapped it to three of my best friends (and bridesmaids) to see what they thought…. they were all in agreement that I had to have the shirt. I loved this top in particular because the bell sleeves weren’t too long or over the top. They hit right at my wrist, so they’re not constantly landing in stuff when I wear it! And I even wore it to try on wedding dresses last weekend!

Anyways, on to the accessories… Y’all know I like to keep things pretty neutral when it comes to accessories, so naturally I was drawn to these wedges. They’re by one of my favorite brands and they’re super comfortable! I know I’ll be wearing these wedges all summer long. And I can’t forget about this new crossbody bag. It’s a great every day bag (it’s really spacious) and I love it in this light grey color for spring!

BLUE BELL SLEEVE TOP | DARK WASH DENIM | WEDGES (more sizes and colors available HERE) | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | GIGI NEW YORK COURTNEY BAG c/o | GORJANA HOOP EARRINGS

1. Natali wrote:

You’re always looking top notch in all of your outfits! Lovely blouse !

Posted 4.4.17 Reply
  2. Julia wrote:

I so agree! Bell sleeves are fantastic!! I love the detail by the shoulders!!

Posted 4.4.17 Reply
  3. Katie wrote:

I am crushing hard on all things bell sleeve and definitely this top!! I’ve been bringing home a few bell-sleeve items, but my boyfriend is giving them thumbs down… For now!! I just keep tell him that they are an acquired taste and he’ll learn to love.

Peace and Love from Florida,
    Katie

Posted 4.4.17 Reply
  4. Maggie wrote:

Ooh I love the shade of this blue!! So pretty!

Posted 4.4.17 Reply

Love this blue top on you! So cute!

xo, Steph

Posted 4.5.17 Reply
  6. Mariam wrote:

That is such a cute bell sleeved top! Looking gorgeous!

xo Mariam | http://www.thepetitebijou.com

Posted 4.5.17 Reply
  7. Sara wrote:

I know I’ve said it before, but Blue is your color girlfriend!!! And that bag is GORG!

Posted 4.5.17 Reply
  8. Mae wrote:

I’m in love with bell sleeves at the moment, too. This top is amazing on you and I love the ladder detail on the shoulder. You styled it perfectly!

xo, Mae // http://www.maeamor.com

Posted 4.6.17 Reply
  9. hanna wrote:

The whole outfit is super cute! –Like Hanna

Posted 4.7.17 Reply
  10. I just bought a bell sleeve top, and I won’t lie – I’m digging it!

Posted 4.7.17 Reply
  11. Me too girl…me too! Loving those wedges as well!

Posted 4.10.17 Reply

• muted 🖤 taking today to listen, learn & educate myself. Let the voices of others be heard. #blackouttuesday
  • I see you. I hear you & I understand that I will never fully understand. I don’t always have the words or know when to say them, but one thing I do know is that I can’t be silent. We can all do better. We can open our eyes to the injustice, we can open our ears and listen in silence & we can open our mouths and be a voice💙
I have been heartbroken as I read the news stories, watched the videos & tried to take in everything that is happening in our country. While I may not know how it feels, I do know that I can make the choice to use my platform to speak up. I hope more people use their platform to speak up, even if they can’t find the right words. Here are some actionable things you can do (that I have done & encourage you do to as well) to make a small change today. Let’s all work to be better & a little more kind.✊🏻✊🏽✊🏾
•Continue to educate myself & those around me. (@theconsciouskid & @ckyourprivilege are great starting points on here). I plan on adding these books to my shelf.
-White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
-Me & White Supremacy by Layla Saad
-How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
-How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram Kendi
•Lend a voice to those who need it
•Challenge myself to be uncomfortable
•Text Floyd to 55156
•Donate to organizations who are already doing the work
  • I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness