CURRENTLY LOVING 06.22

Hi friends! I hope y’all are having a great week! I feel like I have been going non-stop lately. Between prepping for my trip that I leave for next week and wedding planning, I’ve been in overdrive! Anyways, I wanted to share a few items I’m loving from around the web this week! Click through to see each item and why I’m loving it!

1. CHUNKY HEELI love a good chunky heel for summer & this one is SO incredibly comfortable! I’ve been a huge fan of this brand for years because of the quality and comfort! These come in three colors- but I chose these neutral ones (featured above)
    2. OVERSIZED SUNGLASSESY’all I cannot stop waring these sunglasses! They’re so affordable and so chic. I love oversized sunglasses. They also come in black
    3. TASSEL EARRINGSTassel earrings are here to stay and I, for one, am very happy about that! I am loving these tiered tassel statement earrings! I got them in red for the 4th of July (even though I won’t be in the country!)
    4. ST. MORIZ SUNLESS TANNERI am very fair skinned and I get freckles very easily, so I try to protect my skin from the sun as much as I can. But that’s not to say that I want to be pale all the time. One of my best friends has used this brand for a while and suggested it and I am OBSESSED. It looks so natural and doesn’t streak.
    5. SUNNYLIFE BEACH RADIO | I have this radio in turquoise and it’s perfect for listening to music on the beach. You can listen to the radio or music from your phone. The best part is your phone fits right inside
    6. FLORAL PRINT SHIRT DRESSWhen it’s really hot mid-summer, I always choose to wear easy, loose fitting items to stay as cool as possible. This printed shirtdress is the perfect item to wear in the heat!
    7. LEMON BEACH BAGSo cute, right?! Great for running errands or a day at the beach!
    8. WHITE SCALLOP SWIM SUITObviously our honeymoon isn’t coming up anytime soon, but I can’t help but scope out some items for it! I am loving this scallop swimsuit for our honeymoon. It’s so chic and on-trend! It comes in a one-piece version too!

SaveSave

1. That lemon bag will be absolutely perfect! You’re going to have the best time!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  2. Jessica wrote:

I love those tassel earrings and that lemon bag! So perfect for summer!
    xo Jessica

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  3. Maggie wrote:

I’m going to need that swimsuit STAT!! It is so so cute!

Maggie @ Polished Closets

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  4. Nataly wrote:

I love all your picks! I need a good beach bag and that lemon one looks so cute!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  5. I have number 5, and it is the cutest little radio ever! That little bag is just adorable too.

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  6. Amy wrote:

YES to all of those big tassel earrings!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  7. Hope you have the BEST time on your trip! That white bikini is super cute; definitely going to check out the one piece.

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  8. Ashley wrote:

Such a perfect summer round up! Obsessing over that white suit!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  9. That lemon basket tote is the cutest! Great find lady.

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 6.23.17 Reply
  10. elise wrote:

so many cute things in this post!! I need that lemon beach bag – the best!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply
  11. hanna wrote:

Those shoes are awesome –Hanna Lei

Posted 6.23.17 Reply
  12. Adriana wrote:

I’m loving everything in this post Emily!
    Especially those fun tassel earrings!!

~Adriana

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

• Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! 🙌🏻 #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay
  • Mai-tais well kick off the cruise the right way... with a drink in hand!🍹😉 Having the best time aboard #navigatoroftheseas & can’t wait to experience #PerfectDayatCocoCay today! be sure to follow along on stories 🛳🌴👙🌊 #enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BO3t #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKsalealert