CURRENTLY LOVING 06.22

Hi friends! I hope y’all are having a great week! I feel like I have been going non-stop lately. Between prepping for my trip that I leave for next week and wedding planning, I’ve been in overdrive! Anyways, I wanted to share a few items I’m loving from around the web this week! Click through to see each item and why I’m loving it!

1. CHUNKY HEELI love a good chunky heel for summer & this one is SO incredibly comfortable! I’ve been a huge fan of this brand for years because of the quality and comfort! These come in three colors- but I chose these neutral ones (featured above)
    2. OVERSIZED SUNGLASSESY’all I cannot stop waring these sunglasses! They’re so affordable and so chic. I love oversized sunglasses. They also come in black
    3. TASSEL EARRINGSTassel earrings are here to stay and I, for one, am very happy about that! I am loving these tiered tassel statement earrings! I got them in red for the 4th of July (even though I won’t be in the country!)
    4. ST. MORIZ SUNLESS TANNERI am very fair skinned and I get freckles very easily, so I try to protect my skin from the sun as much as I can. But that’s not to say that I want to be pale all the time. One of my best friends has used this brand for a while and suggested it and I am OBSESSED. It looks so natural and doesn’t streak.
    5. SUNNYLIFE BEACH RADIO | I have this radio in turquoise and it’s perfect for listening to music on the beach. You can listen to the radio or music from your phone. The best part is your phone fits right inside
    6. FLORAL PRINT SHIRT DRESSWhen it’s really hot mid-summer, I always choose to wear easy, loose fitting items to stay as cool as possible. This printed shirtdress is the perfect item to wear in the heat!
    7. LEMON BEACH BAGSo cute, right?! Great for running errands or a day at the beach!
    8. WHITE SCALLOP SWIM SUITObviously our honeymoon isn’t coming up anytime soon, but I can’t help but scope out some items for it! I am loving this scallop swimsuit for our honeymoon. It’s so chic and on-trend! It comes in a one-piece version too!

SaveSave

1. That lemon bag will be absolutely perfect! You’re going to have the best time!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  2. Jessica wrote:

I love those tassel earrings and that lemon bag! So perfect for summer!
    xo Jessica

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  3. Maggie wrote:

I’m going to need that swimsuit STAT!! It is so so cute!

Maggie @ Polished Closets

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  4. Nataly wrote:

I love all your picks! I need a good beach bag and that lemon one looks so cute!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  5. I have number 5, and it is the cutest little radio ever! That little bag is just adorable too.

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  6. Amy wrote:

YES to all of those big tassel earrings!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  7. Hope you have the BEST time on your trip! That white bikini is super cute; definitely going to check out the one piece.

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  8. Ashley wrote:

Such a perfect summer round up! Obsessing over that white suit!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  9. That lemon basket tote is the cutest! Great find lady.

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 6.23.17 Reply
  10. elise wrote:

so many cute things in this post!! I need that lemon beach bag – the best!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply
  11. hanna wrote:

Those shoes are awesome –Hanna Lei

Posted 6.23.17 Reply
  12. Adriana wrote:

I’m loving everything in this post Emily!
    Especially those fun tassel earrings!!

~Adriana

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion