CURRENTLY LOVING 06.22

Hi friends! I hope y’all are having a great week! I feel like I have been going non-stop lately. Between prepping for my trip that I leave for next week and wedding planning, I’ve been in overdrive! Anyways, I wanted to share a few items I’m loving from around the web this week! Click through to see each item and why I’m loving it!

1. CHUNKY HEELI love a good chunky heel for summer & this one is SO incredibly comfortable! I’ve been a huge fan of this brand for years because of the quality and comfort! These come in three colors- but I chose these neutral ones (featured above)
    2. OVERSIZED SUNGLASSESY’all I cannot stop waring these sunglasses! They’re so affordable and so chic. I love oversized sunglasses. They also come in black
    3. TASSEL EARRINGSTassel earrings are here to stay and I, for one, am very happy about that! I am loving these tiered tassel statement earrings! I got them in red for the 4th of July (even though I won’t be in the country!)
    4. ST. MORIZ SUNLESS TANNERI am very fair skinned and I get freckles very easily, so I try to protect my skin from the sun as much as I can. But that’s not to say that I want to be pale all the time. One of my best friends has used this brand for a while and suggested it and I am OBSESSED. It looks so natural and doesn’t streak.
    5. SUNNYLIFE BEACH RADIO | I have this radio in turquoise and it’s perfect for listening to music on the beach. You can listen to the radio or music from your phone. The best part is your phone fits right inside
    6. FLORAL PRINT SHIRT DRESSWhen it’s really hot mid-summer, I always choose to wear easy, loose fitting items to stay as cool as possible. This printed shirtdress is the perfect item to wear in the heat!
    7. LEMON BEACH BAGSo cute, right?! Great for running errands or a day at the beach!
    8. WHITE SCALLOP SWIM SUITObviously our honeymoon isn’t coming up anytime soon, but I can’t help but scope out some items for it! I am loving this scallop swimsuit for our honeymoon. It’s so chic and on-trend! It comes in a one-piece version too!

SaveSave

1. That lemon bag will be absolutely perfect! You’re going to have the best time!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  2. Jessica wrote:

I love those tassel earrings and that lemon bag! So perfect for summer!
    xo Jessica

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  3. Maggie wrote:

I’m going to need that swimsuit STAT!! It is so so cute!

Maggie @ Polished Closets

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  4. Nataly wrote:

I love all your picks! I need a good beach bag and that lemon one looks so cute!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  5. I have number 5, and it is the cutest little radio ever! That little bag is just adorable too.

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  6. Amy wrote:

YES to all of those big tassel earrings!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  7. Hope you have the BEST time on your trip! That white bikini is super cute; definitely going to check out the one piece.

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  8. Ashley wrote:

Such a perfect summer round up! Obsessing over that white suit!

Posted 6.22.17 Reply
  9. That lemon basket tote is the cutest! Great find lady.

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 6.23.17 Reply
  10. elise wrote:

so many cute things in this post!! I need that lemon beach bag – the best!

Posted 6.23.17 Reply
  11. hanna wrote:

Those shoes are awesome –Hanna Lei

Posted 6.23.17 Reply
  12. Adriana wrote:

I’m loving everything in this post Emily!
    Especially those fun tassel earrings!!

~Adriana

Posted 6.23.17 Reply

• muted 🖤 taking today to listen, learn & educate myself. Let the voices of others be heard. #blackouttuesday
  • I see you. I hear you & I understand that I will never fully understand. I don’t always have the words or know when to say them, but one thing I do know is that I can’t be silent. We can all do better. We can open our eyes to the injustice, we can open our ears and listen in silence & we can open our mouths and be a voice💙
I have been heartbroken as I read the news stories, watched the videos & tried to take in everything that is happening in our country. While I may not know how it feels, I do know that I can make the choice to use my platform to speak up. I hope more people use their platform to speak up, even if they can’t find the right words. Here are some actionable things you can do (that I have done & encourage you do to as well) to make a small change today. Let’s all work to be better & a little more kind.✊🏻✊🏽✊🏾
•Continue to educate myself & those around me. (@theconsciouskid & @ckyourprivilege are great starting points on here). I plan on adding these books to my shelf.
-White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
-Me & White Supremacy by Layla Saad
-How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
-How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram Kendi
•Lend a voice to those who need it
•Challenge myself to be uncomfortable
•Text Floyd to 55156
•Donate to organizations who are already doing the work
  • I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness