Fall Essentials To Buy Now

We got a peek at fall weather earlier this week and it made me so excited! I am ready for those cool, crisp days where I can wear denim and multiple layers (while sipping coffee or cider!) I’m in the process of switching my closet over to fall, even though it won’t be cooler here for a few more weeks.

Today I’m partnering with Uniquities at Cameron Village to share some of my fall essentials. These are items that you can buy now and easily add them into your wardrobe as the weather gets cooler!

It’s no secret I love a good jacket and BLANK NYC makes the best! I have this leather Moto jacket in a few colors and styles and it’s one that I am constantly reaching for during the cold months. Another favorite: denim. I am a tried-and-true denim girl and these Frame denim are super figure flattering. But perhaps my number one fall style essential are these leopard slides. How fun are they?! You can wear them now with shorts or dresses and later with an outfit like the one in this post

P.S. We had the best time shopping around Cameron Village and Raleigh while test driving the brand new Range Rover from Land Rover Cary! It was quite the upgrade compared to what I drive and I really enjoyed all of the amazing features this Range Rover had in it.

The cooling feature on the front seat came in handy since it was a scorcher outside the day we were shopping! It was so nice to be able to have the seats cool since we were constantly in & out of the car! I also loved the dual moonroof; I always love using mine right around fall when the weather is perfect.

Perhaps my favorite features were the remote lift gate and the heads up display setting. I always struggle when I’m at the grocery store with trying to open my trunk with full hands, but with the new Range Rover all you have to do is swipe your foot right under the trunk and it easily and quickly opens (and prevents me from spilling my bags all over the parking lot haha!)

The heads up display is a great way to remain focused on driving without having to look around. The display shows your speed directly in your line of sight that way you never have to look away from the road. I thought that was an incredible feature and I didn’t feel distracted at all while driving! I’ll be partnering with Land Rover Cary over the next few months to test out a few different vehicles, I can’t wait to share them with you!

1. Natali wrote:

Simple, stylish and perfect for Fall outfit! I love your leather jacket!

Posted 9.1.17 Reply
  2. brianna wrote:

Damn, girl! You look good with that Rover!!! Dream car, for sure.

Posted 9.1.17 Reply
  3. Lynna wrote:

Love your outfit<3
    It looks super fashionable! xx

Posted 9.2.17 Reply
  4. Nicki wrote:

Can you link the jacket?!

Posted 9.3.17 Reply
  5. Jessica Camerata wrote:

I need to get myself some of these leopard flats! Love this neutral look.

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 9.6.17 Reply
  6. Sara wrote:

First of all, this jacket looks SO good on you! And I adore those leopard slides. Oh, and I’ll take a Range Rover, too 🙂

xo, Sara

Posted 9.7.17 Reply
  7. Rach wrote:

Seriously love this outfit and I do agree that Blank NYC has the best!

Posted 9.7.17 Reply
  8. That jacket looks gorgeous on you!

Posted 9.8.17 Reply
  9. Kasey wrote:

Those slides are too cute! Love this look!

Posted 9.8.17 Reply
  10. Summer Lee wrote:

need these!!

Posted 9.9.17 Reply
  11. I need everything you are wearing! Love those mules!!

Posted 9.9.17 Reply
  12. Anna English wrote:

I’m all about the leopard loafers! So cute!

Posted 9.9.17 Reply
  13. THAT JACKET IS AMAZING! I wish it came in a few bright colors 😉

Posted 9.10.17 Reply
  14. Sarah K Tripp wrote:

Obsessed with your neutral leather jacket!

Posted 9.10.17 Reply
  15. Love all of these!

XO,Tay

Posted 9.11.17 Reply
  16. Lindsay wrote:

Loving this outfit so much! That jacket is super cute and versatile thanks to the color. Must get these jeans too!

Posted 9.11.17 Reply

• muted 🖤 taking today to listen, learn & educate myself. Let the voices of others be heard. #blackouttuesday
  • I see you. I hear you & I understand that I will never fully understand. I don’t always have the words or know when to say them, but one thing I do know is that I can’t be silent. We can all do better. We can open our eyes to the injustice, we can open our ears and listen in silence & we can open our mouths and be a voice💙
I have been heartbroken as I read the news stories, watched the videos & tried to take in everything that is happening in our country. While I may not know how it feels, I do know that I can make the choice to use my platform to speak up. I hope more people use their platform to speak up, even if they can’t find the right words. Here are some actionable things you can do (that I have done & encourage you do to as well) to make a small change today. Let’s all work to be better & a little more kind.✊🏻✊🏽✊🏾
•Continue to educate myself & those around me. (@theconsciouskid & @ckyourprivilege are great starting points on here). I plan on adding these books to my shelf.
-White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
-Me & White Supremacy by Layla Saad
-How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
-How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram Kendi
•Lend a voice to those who need it
•Challenge myself to be uncomfortable
•Text Floyd to 55156
•Donate to organizations who are already doing the work
  • I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness