Big Sale & My Favorite Brands to Shop From the Sale!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I’m back today to share a really good sale! Today starts the Shopbop sale, which is one of my favorites of the season! Through Friday September 29th (at 11:59pm) you can get up to 25% off your purchase with the code EOTS17. I always love shopping this sale and getting some of my favorite brands at discounts. Below I’m sharing my top sale picks and some of my favorite brands that I consistently shop on the site! Happy shopping! xx

LE SPECS SUNGLASSES | 3.1 PHILLIP LIM PASHLI BAG | BLANKNYC DENIM | CORKCICLE WATER BOTTLE | BKR GLASS WATER BOTTLE | SUEDE BOOTIES | SAM EDELMAN PETTY BOOTIES | REBECCA MINKOFF HANDBAG | JONATHAN ADLER ZEBRA TRAY | NAVY & GOLD WATCH | ROSE GOLD PHONE CASE | STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS | MADEWELL MINI TRANSPORT CROSS BODY BAG | SUPERGA SNEAKERS | SAM EDELMAN FLATS | MADEWELL TRANSPORT TOTE | LOEFFLER RANDALL VELVET MULES | MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | GREY CARDIGAN | DENIM JACKET | UTILITY JACKET | STRIPED SWEATER | GREY SWEATER | OVERSIZED SCARF

Some of the items posted above I have, some are in my cart & some are great “basics” that you may already have in your closet! If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the sale, I’m sharing my favorite brands below that are affordable and always have a good mix of classic and on-trend pieces! Would love to hear some of your favorite brands!

Sam Edelman

Free People

Rebecca Minkoff

Madewell

Dolce Vita

BB Dakota

Blank NYC

Splendid

MinkPink

Glamorous

J.O.A.

1. I am loving everything! Those flats and that black purse are gorgeous! I like that jean jacket & black cardigan!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  2. Tuyet wrote:

definitely shopping this sale! So many goodies!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  3. I love love love your picks! On your list are many brands I do love to shop from!!! Can’t wait!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

I am so excited about the sale! There are so many cute pieces included. Love your picks!

Rachel / http://www.helloher.co

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  5. those taupe booties are just fab!!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  6. I have to stop looking at everyones lists lol, I have no lie 3 separate orders!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  7. So many great things to buy from the sale. My hubs is definitely not going to like this haha

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  8. maggie wrote:

Such great picks!!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  9. Samantha wrote:

This is all so cute! Love it!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  10. ashley houston wrote:

loving the J Crew sweater and my hubs needs those boots!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  11. Sarah K Tripp wrote:

Obsessed with this sale!!!

Posted 9.28.17 Reply
  12. Ive been dying to get that FP striped sweater! Great picks!

Posted 9.28.17 Reply

• muted 🖤 taking today to listen, learn & educate myself. Let the voices of others be heard. #blackouttuesday
  • I see you. I hear you & I understand that I will never fully understand. I don’t always have the words or know when to say them, but one thing I do know is that I can’t be silent. We can all do better. We can open our eyes to the injustice, we can open our ears and listen in silence & we can open our mouths and be a voice💙
I have been heartbroken as I read the news stories, watched the videos & tried to take in everything that is happening in our country. While I may not know how it feels, I do know that I can make the choice to use my platform to speak up. I hope more people use their platform to speak up, even if they can’t find the right words. Here are some actionable things you can do (that I have done & encourage you do to as well) to make a small change today. Let’s all work to be better & a little more kind.✊🏻✊🏽✊🏾
•Continue to educate myself & those around me. (@theconsciouskid & @ckyourprivilege are great starting points on here). I plan on adding these books to my shelf.
-White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
-Me & White Supremacy by Layla Saad
-How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
-How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram Kendi
•Lend a voice to those who need it
•Challenge myself to be uncomfortable
•Text Floyd to 55156
•Donate to organizations who are already doing the work
  • I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness