Big Sale & My Favorite Brands to Shop From the Sale!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I’m back today to share a really good sale! Today starts the Shopbop sale, which is one of my favorites of the season! Through Friday September 29th (at 11:59pm) you can get up to 25% off your purchase with the code EOTS17. I always love shopping this sale and getting some of my favorite brands at discounts. Below I’m sharing my top sale picks and some of my favorite brands that I consistently shop on the site! Happy shopping! xx

LE SPECS SUNGLASSES | 3.1 PHILLIP LIM PASHLI BAG | BLANKNYC DENIM | CORKCICLE WATER BOTTLE | BKR GLASS WATER BOTTLE | SUEDE BOOTIES | SAM EDELMAN PETTY BOOTIES | REBECCA MINKOFF HANDBAG | JONATHAN ADLER ZEBRA TRAY | NAVY & GOLD WATCH | ROSE GOLD PHONE CASE | STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS | MADEWELL MINI TRANSPORT CROSS BODY BAG | SUPERGA SNEAKERS | SAM EDELMAN FLATS | MADEWELL TRANSPORT TOTE | LOEFFLER RANDALL VELVET MULES | MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | GREY CARDIGAN | DENIM JACKET | UTILITY JACKET | STRIPED SWEATER | GREY SWEATER | OVERSIZED SCARF

Some of the items posted above I have, some are in my cart & some are great “basics” that you may already have in your closet! If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the sale, I’m sharing my favorite brands below that are affordable and always have a good mix of classic and on-trend pieces! Would love to hear some of your favorite brands!

Sam Edelman

Free People

Rebecca Minkoff

Madewell

Dolce Vita

BB Dakota

Blank NYC

Splendid

MinkPink

Glamorous

J.O.A.

1. I am loving everything! Those flats and that black purse are gorgeous! I like that jean jacket & black cardigan!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  2. Tuyet wrote:

definitely shopping this sale! So many goodies!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  3. I love love love your picks! On your list are many brands I do love to shop from!!! Can’t wait!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

I am so excited about the sale! There are so many cute pieces included. Love your picks!

Rachel / http://www.helloher.co

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  5. those taupe booties are just fab!!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  6. I have to stop looking at everyones lists lol, I have no lie 3 separate orders!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  7. So many great things to buy from the sale. My hubs is definitely not going to like this haha

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  8. maggie wrote:

Such great picks!!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  9. Samantha wrote:

This is all so cute! Love it!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  10. ashley houston wrote:

loving the J Crew sweater and my hubs needs those boots!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  11. Sarah K Tripp wrote:

Obsessed with this sale!!!

Posted 9.28.17 Reply
  12. Ive been dying to get that FP striped sweater! Great picks!

Posted 9.28.17 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 what are your plans for the day?! 👙It’s a hot one here (again!) so I plan on staying cool any way I can! 🥵
p.s. my suit & coverup are from @the_hermoza (gets a discount when you use code WILK) http://liketk.it/2Dxow #liketkit #LTKunder50
  • I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub