Big Sale & My Favorite Brands to Shop From the Sale!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I’m back today to share a really good sale! Today starts the Shopbop sale, which is one of my favorites of the season! Through Friday September 29th (at 11:59pm) you can get up to 25% off your purchase with the code EOTS17. I always love shopping this sale and getting some of my favorite brands at discounts. Below I’m sharing my top sale picks and some of my favorite brands that I consistently shop on the site! Happy shopping! xx

LE SPECS SUNGLASSES | 3.1 PHILLIP LIM PASHLI BAG | BLANKNYC DENIM | CORKCICLE WATER BOTTLE | BKR GLASS WATER BOTTLE | SUEDE BOOTIES | SAM EDELMAN PETTY BOOTIES | REBECCA MINKOFF HANDBAG | JONATHAN ADLER ZEBRA TRAY | NAVY & GOLD WATCH | ROSE GOLD PHONE CASE | STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS | MADEWELL MINI TRANSPORT CROSS BODY BAG | SUPERGA SNEAKERS | SAM EDELMAN FLATS | MADEWELL TRANSPORT TOTE | LOEFFLER RANDALL VELVET MULES | MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | GREY CARDIGAN | DENIM JACKET | UTILITY JACKET | STRIPED SWEATER | GREY SWEATER | OVERSIZED SCARF

Some of the items posted above I have, some are in my cart & some are great “basics” that you may already have in your closet! If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the sale, I’m sharing my favorite brands below that are affordable and always have a good mix of classic and on-trend pieces! Would love to hear some of your favorite brands!

Sam Edelman

Free People

Rebecca Minkoff

Madewell

Dolce Vita

BB Dakota

Blank NYC

Splendid

MinkPink

Glamorous

J.O.A.

1. I am loving everything! Those flats and that black purse are gorgeous! I like that jean jacket & black cardigan!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  2. Tuyet wrote:

definitely shopping this sale! So many goodies!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  3. I love love love your picks! On your list are many brands I do love to shop from!!! Can’t wait!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

I am so excited about the sale! There are so many cute pieces included. Love your picks!

Rachel / http://www.helloher.co

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  5. those taupe booties are just fab!!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  6. I have to stop looking at everyones lists lol, I have no lie 3 separate orders!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  7. So many great things to buy from the sale. My hubs is definitely not going to like this haha

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  8. maggie wrote:

Such great picks!!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  9. Samantha wrote:

This is all so cute! Love it!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  10. ashley houston wrote:

loving the J Crew sweater and my hubs needs those boots!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  11. Sarah K Tripp wrote:

Obsessed with this sale!!!

Posted 9.28.17 Reply
  12. Ive been dying to get that FP striped sweater! Great picks!

Posted 9.28.17 Reply

• Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! 🙌🏻 #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay
  • Mai-tais well kick off the cruise the right way... with a drink in hand!🍹😉 Having the best time aboard #navigatoroftheseas & can’t wait to experience #PerfectDayatCocoCay today! be sure to follow along on stories 🛳🌴👙🌊 #enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BO3t #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKsalealert