I think it’s safe to say that I am so ready for fall! I’m ready for a chill in the air, the leaves changing, and cozying up in layers. The stores have rolled out some amazing fall pieces, so today I’m sharing some of my current fall favorites from around the web!
P.S. Who is ready for Friday?! I feel like this has been the longest, most stressful week. Ugh!
- SIDE LACE UP CARDIGAN | I had my eye on this cardigan last year & for some reason never bought it. Needless to say, I was super excited to see it back again this year! It’s super cute to wear with a simple tee and leggings or a button-up top!
- VANESSA MOONEY TASSEL EARRINGS | Vanessa Mooney has quickly become one of my favorite designers for jewelry. Her pieces are so chic and affordable! These tassel earrings have been a favorite of mine for a while and I love the new colors for fall, like this green.
- LOAFER MULES | I think my new favorite fall trend are mules. They’re so easy to wear and most of them are super versatile. I have these exact mules in a leopard print and have already worn them a few times (super comfortable!)
- SIDE TIE STRIPED TEE | You can never go wrong with stripes and this is such a cute transitional top for the current weather.
- BLACK FOLDOVER CLUTCH | This perforated clutch is only $25 and is similar to the Clare V. style. Would be great to carry for a night out!
- LAYERED GOLD NECKLACES | I love layering necklaces, but sometimes they can be tangled easily. I love that this is just one necklace, but you still get the layered look (sans tangles!)
- MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | If you’re looking for a pair of mirrored sunglasses, get these! They’re only $50 and really good quality.
- METAL HANDLE SATCHEL | Metal handle bags are going to be huge this fall. All of the major designers already have everyone lusting over them… the good news is that there are a lot of affordable options as well, like this bag! It’s only $45 and it’s so on trend.
- BRIGHT STRIPED SWEATER | I am absolutely obsessed with this striped sweater from Free People! I normally like more “cool” tones, but this sweater is just so fun!
- CARDCASE KEYCHAIN | I don’t always like carrying my wallet, especially if I’m just running an errand or two, so this cardcase keychain is the perfect alternative. It’s only $10 and I love this one too!
- NEUTRAL BOOTIE | I got this pair of booties during the Anniversary Sale and I can’t wait to wear them. They’re a great neutral and will go with everything from dresses to jeans.