My Bachelorette Party #ENHFinalFlamingle

A few weekends ago I packed up & headed to Savannah, GA for my bachelorette party! I had been looking forward to this weekend for a while, mostly because I was excited to hang out with (most) of my bridesmaids all together! Back in February, my MOH reached out to get a feel for what I wanted my bachelorette party to be like. I didn’t have any real requests, other than that I wanted it to be in Savannah/Tybee Island, GA! From there she and the other girls got to planning. They kept most of it a secret, which made the weekend even more fun! The theme of the weekend was “Emily’s Last Flamingle” and every detail was so thought out and fun!

-THURSDAY-

On Thursday, my Matron of Honor and I packed up our Toyota Highlander and headed to Savannah, GA for a day or relaxation and fun before the party started and everyone came into town! We stayed at Hotel Indigo for the night and it was a truly perfect stay. It was in close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and bars. We grabbed lunch along the river and explored the area (with drinks in hand) until it was time to freshen up for dinner. We ate dinner at Huey’s On the River and it was a great way to finish out the night!

-FRIDAY-

On Friday, we picked up my friend Jenn from the airport and showed her some places in Savannah before heading to brunch! One of my favorite Savannah spots is The Paris Market. It has the most eclectic mix of items; I think we could have spent hours in there perusing the shelves. I picked up a candle and a really cute notebook (but basically wanted the whole store haha). Before brunch we grabbed a drink on the rooftop of The Bohemian Hotel. The weather was perfect and the views can’t be beat. Next we headed off to brunch at The Collins Quarter. I’m a big breakfast food lover, so I couldn’t pass up the French toast. It. was. so. delicious. The waitress also suggested that we try a grapefruit moscow mule, and it was also delicious! After brunch we explored the historic streets of Savannah before heading to Tybee to check into our house!

Once we got to Tybee, a few of the bridesmaids and I went to grab a drink while Bre and Jenn set up the house with all the goodies! The girls really wanted everything to be a surprise for me and they all went above and beyond with planning everything! When I walked back into the house I was overwhelmed with emotions and gratitude that I cried (told ya my emotions are running high haha!) They had everything set up for all seven of us and they truly thought of everything.On Friday night we ordered pizza and hung out at the house so we could all get settled and relax a bit. Little did I know there were games in store! Bre had secretly contacted Nick and had him answer a lot of questions about us, our relationship, etc. For that we played a “He Said, She Said” game…and I’m proud to say I ended up getting almost all of the answers correct! Guess it’s a good thing we’re getting married, right?! 😉 Next we played Bride Trivia, where I was the host and the girls were the contestants. They had to answer questions about me and it was so funny hearing some of the things they said. Needless to say, there were plenty of laughs and memories made that night! We took plenty of photos but none that can be shared here haha. 🙂

-SATURDAY-

On Saturday we headed to the beach during the day. It was so nice to relax a bit on the beach (before it started raining!) We grabbed lunch at a little beach bar that was right on the water before the rain started and then headed back to play a few drinking games before getting ready for the night.

On Saturday night we headed into Savannah for dinner at The Olde Pink House. I highly recommend the jumbo shrimp cocktail and the fried lobster (yes, fried!) Both were really good. Someone got the fried chicken and it was also delicious. 10/10 recommend!

After dinner we did a bit of bar hopping, which was a lot of fun! We laughed so much, traded hilarious stories, and had the best time singing and dancing to the bands at the bars! If you’re ever in Savannah check out Top Deck, Rooftop at The Bohemian Hotel, Savannah Smiles, Sorry Charlie’s, Churchill’s, Jen’s & Friends, and The Treehouse. They’re all within walking distance to each other!

I got a lot of questions about the white dresses I wore during my Bach weekend when I posted them on IG stories. On Saturday night I wore this deep-v lace dress. It was figure flattering and looked great on! I wore this white maxi dress on Sunday night for dinner and I brought this dress and this dress as more casual options!

Tassel earrings | bride-to-be sash

-SUNDAY-

We started off our Sunday with a much needed breakfast at The Sugar Shack. If you’ve ever been to Tybee, then you know this place is an island staple. It’s so old school but so good! Once we had food in our system we headed to the beach. It was such a fun day and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky!

That night we went to dinner at The Deck (same owners as The Collins Quarter!) It’s located directly on the beach) and has incredible views… we actually got to watch the sunset while eating dinner! The menu is really eclectic and we all loved it. It’s not your typical beach food. The Mexican street corn… amazing!

We had the absolute BEST time and I cannot wait for these girls to stand by my side on our wedding day. I was so thankful that (most) of my bridesmaids could be there but we missed Logan, Amanda, and Kate (who couldn’t be there due to Hurricane Harvey!) Side note: We realized after the trip that we never got a FULL group picture with everyone who was there 🙁 Luckily come October there will be plenty of those!

And obviously Kate wasn’t able to come since Harvey hit the same week as the trip, so we decided to bring her along with us. She got a pic with the pilot on the plane ride to Savannah, came with us to most of the bars & spent the day on the beach with us hahaha. Everywhere we went people got the biggest kick out of our Flat Kate! 😉

A huge thank you to my bridesmaids for coordinating everything & for coming up with the best surprises! Stag & Hen provided so many fun goodies (including the drinking buddies, the heart sunglasses, team bride headbands, and the bride-to-be mini crown). I don’t think I took that gold crown off all weekend haha! Everywhere we went I got compliments on it! I also rocked this bride-to-be sash on Saturday night! Marley Lilly provided floppy beach hats and personalized tumblers for our weekend at the beach. Vera Bradley provided the cutest circle towels and beach bags for everyone! Swoozie’s sent over the cutest decor including these diamond rings, fun cups, and temporary tattoos! And Supergoop! (my fav sunscreen brand) provided sunscreen for our beach days!

1. Caley wrote:

What a gorgeous weekend – you deserve it lovely lady! Such lovely photos x

2. Sarah Lindner wrote:

Everything looks so beautiful! It looks like you had a blast!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 9.20.17 Reply
  3. I lived in Savannah for graduate school and had my bachelorette there too, so I loved reading this post! You definitely hit most of my favorite spots 🙂

xo Amanda John

4. kate wrote:

This weekend looked absolutely PERFECT! You deserved every second of it! Love you and thanks for including me in spirit 😉
    xoxo!

5. Leslie wrote:

This looked like such a blast! I did my bachelorette party in Savannah/Tybee three years ago and I’m so glad I did. It’s just the perfect location in my opinion 🙂

6. Jessica wrote:

Looks like you guys had an amazing time! Love all of the personalized touches.
    xo Jessica

Posted 9.20.17 Reply

This looks like it was so much fun! You’re getting me all excited to plan my bachelorette, and it won’t even happen for almost a year haha! So cute!

8. McKenzie wrote:

So glad y’all had a good time! Love all the details!

xo, mckenzie // somethinsouthernblog.com

9. Bailey wrote:

This looks SO fun!! Hope you had the best time!

10. Maggie wrote:

Ah this looks like the best time!! Savannah is such a great place for a bachelorette party! and that french toast looks AMAZING!

11. Ashley DTKAustin wrote:

This is so fun!! I am so excited for you!!!

12. Kelssey Layton wrote:

Oh my gosh! This looks like the PERFECT Bachelorette party weekend! Hope you had the best time! The details are all gorgeous! xo

Posted 9.20.17 Reply
  13. It looks like you had such a fun weekend! My bachelorette weekend was the second best thing after the wedding itself. Take it all in because it goes by so fast!

14. Anna English wrote:

It looks like y’all had the best time!

Posted 9.21.17 Reply
  15. Lily wrote:

OMG…I love the “flamingle” theme, so darn cute! Looks like you ladies had such a good time!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

Posted 9.21.17 Reply
  16. Kristina wrote:

Glad you girls had a good time- love the flamingo theme!

xo, Kristina

Posted 9.21.17 Reply
  17. Rach wrote:

Your bachelorette looked so much fun! Savannah is such a cute town!

Posted 9.23.17 Reply
  18. What a fun weekend! I love all of the pictures that looks like an amazing place to have your bachelorette party or a girls getaway!

Posted 9.23.17 Reply
  19. victoriashklanko wrote:
    Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  20. BRB – looking for that cozy. It’s SO cute!

Looks like you had a blast! Everything is so beautiful.

Posted 9.27.17 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50