Lightweight Layers

How was everyone’s weekend?! I was feeling a bit under the weather, so I stayed inside most of the weekend in hopes of feeling better. I’m pretty sure binge watching Stranger Things helped! When I did venture out this weekend to run a few errands, I wore this utility jacket because the weather was p-e-r-f-e-c-t. If you’re looking for a lightweight jacket, look no further than this one! And this sweater is one of my favorites. The quality is great and it’s a great layering piece that you can wear through winter!

In other news, OUR WEDDING WEEK IS FINALLY HERE!!!! I absolutely cannot believe we are so close to our wedding day. We have a few last minute things to do this week but overall we are ready & excited! I am so looking forward to our family & friends getting into town this week to celebrate with us. I’m hoping to get a few more posts out this week, but don’t hold it against me if I don’t! 😉

LIGHTWEIGHT SWEATER (comes in 14 colors and it’s under $100) | UTILITY JACKET (similar HERE) | DISTRESSED DENIM | LEOPARD SLIDES (similar HERE and HERE) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | KENDRA SCOTT EARRINGS | REBECCA MINKOFF BAG

1. it’s your wedding week and your getting posts out?! you’re amazing! love the jacket, looks great on you!

Posted 10.23.17 Reply
  2. Natali wrote:

Perfectly styled casual outfit! I like your bag and jacket very much. 🙂

Posted 10.23.17 Reply
  3. Loving this whole casual fall look! I can’t believe your wedding week is here already; hope it’s amazing!

Posted 10.23.17 Reply
  4. Candace wrote:

No worries if you don’t get those posts up like you want girl! You’re getting married this week and that is stressful enough! I know you’ll make a gorgeous bride. Can’t wait to see pics!

Posted 10.23.17 Reply
  5. Wonderful light layers. Happy wedding week! So excited for you! xo

Posted 10.24.17 Reply
  6. Greta wrote:

This is such a great utility jacket! Love it with the leopard shoes.

Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

Posted 10.24.17 Reply
  7. dawn wrote:

Love this utility jacket!

Posted 10.24.17 Reply
  8. I love how you styled this jacket! It’s such a classic look with the flats and skinny jeans!

Posted 10.24.17 Reply
  9. Chloe wrote:

This outfit is such a Fall staple! I’d definitely go for something like this on any casual day! LOVE your cheetah print flats too! They’re such a fun print! 🙂

xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/skye-footwear-sneakers/

Posted 10.25.17 Reply
  10. You look amazing Emily! Love that jacket!

Posted 10.27.17 Reply
  11. It’s your wedding week and you’re getting posts up! You are a total rockstar! SO in love with this jacket!!

Posted 10.28.17 Reply

What a cute look! Perfect for fall!

Liz

Posted 10.28.17 Reply
  13. Nita wrote:

I love that light jacket babe! BTW happy wedding week!! 🙂

Posted 10.30.17 Reply
  14. Sabrina wrote:

Loving the layers! Happy Sunday!

Posted 10.30.17 Reply