Lightweight Layers

How was everyone’s weekend?! I was feeling a bit under the weather, so I stayed inside most of the weekend in hopes of feeling better. I’m pretty sure binge watching Stranger Things helped! When I did venture out this weekend to run a few errands, I wore this utility jacket because the weather was p-e-r-f-e-c-t. If you’re looking for a lightweight jacket, look no further than this one! And this sweater is one of my favorites. The quality is great and it’s a great layering piece that you can wear through winter!

In other news, OUR WEDDING WEEK IS FINALLY HERE!!!! I absolutely cannot believe we are so close to our wedding day. We have a few last minute things to do this week but overall we are ready & excited! I am so looking forward to our family & friends getting into town this week to celebrate with us. I’m hoping to get a few more posts out this week, but don’t hold it against me if I don’t! 😉

LIGHTWEIGHT SWEATER (comes in 14 colors and it’s under $100) | UTILITY JACKET (similar HERE) | DISTRESSED DENIM | LEOPARD SLIDES (similar HERE and HERE) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | KENDRA SCOTT EARRINGS | REBECCA MINKOFF BAG

1. it’s your wedding week and your getting posts out?! you’re amazing! love the jacket, looks great on you!

Posted 10.23.17 Reply
  2. Natali wrote:

Perfectly styled casual outfit! I like your bag and jacket very much. 🙂

Posted 10.23.17 Reply
  3. Loving this whole casual fall look! I can’t believe your wedding week is here already; hope it’s amazing!

Posted 10.23.17 Reply
  4. Candace wrote:

No worries if you don’t get those posts up like you want girl! You’re getting married this week and that is stressful enough! I know you’ll make a gorgeous bride. Can’t wait to see pics!

Posted 10.23.17 Reply
  5. Wonderful light layers. Happy wedding week! So excited for you! xo

Posted 10.24.17 Reply
  6. Greta wrote:

This is such a great utility jacket! Love it with the leopard shoes.

Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

Posted 10.24.17 Reply
  7. dawn wrote:

Love this utility jacket!

Posted 10.24.17 Reply
  8. I love how you styled this jacket! It’s such a classic look with the flats and skinny jeans!

Posted 10.24.17 Reply
  9. Chloe wrote:

This outfit is such a Fall staple! I’d definitely go for something like this on any casual day! LOVE your cheetah print flats too! They’re such a fun print! 🙂

xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/skye-footwear-sneakers/

Posted 10.25.17 Reply
  10. You look amazing Emily! Love that jacket!

Posted 10.27.17 Reply
  11. It’s your wedding week and you’re getting posts up! You are a total rockstar! SO in love with this jacket!!

Posted 10.28.17 Reply

What a cute look! Perfect for fall!

Liz

Posted 10.28.17 Reply
  13. Nita wrote:

I love that light jacket babe! BTW happy wedding week!! 🙂

Posted 10.30.17 Reply
  14. Sabrina wrote:

Loving the layers! Happy Sunday!

Posted 10.30.17 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! 🎉🎂🥰 I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and can’t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most 🍾😘 #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • What’s your go-to TV show to binge?! 📺 I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! I’m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, they’ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay 🙌🏻 can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! 🛳 #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50