Sherpa Lined Cardigan

When the cold weather rolls around I am allll about cozy layers! The cozier the better, in my opinion. I recently picked up this sherpa lined cardigan -and y’all- it’s GOOD! If you want to feel like you’re wrapped in a warm, soft blanket then do yourself a service and get this cardigan ASAP! It comes in a few different colors and prints and the price is so affordable. I can’t wait to keep wearing it this winter! I kept this outfit simple with a basic white tee, my go-to denim, and my favorite over the knee boots!

In other news, I’m headed on a girl’s trip this weekend and I’m so excited! It’s my last trip of 2017 and it’s sure to be a fun one! Be sure to follow along on IG and IG stories (hello, also changed my handle!!) for all the fun. XO

SHERPA LINED CARDIGAN | WHITE LONG SLEEVE TEE | DARK WASH DENIM | OVER THE KNEE BOOTS (from last year, similar HERE and HERE) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | MADEWELL CROSSBODY BAG |

SHOP THE POST BY CLICKING THE PHOTOS BELOW:

1. Natali wrote:

You are looking adorable in this comfy outfit! Love your cardigan!

Posted 11.30.17 Reply
  2. Victoria wrote:

girl that cardigan is so cozy!! i love it! reminds me of one i have from shopbop

xoxo
    Victoria

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  3. Whit wrote:

This look is so classy and cozy! Love that your paired it with OTK boots!

love,
    Britt+Whit

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  4. Melissa wrote:

Oh this cardigan looks soooo soft and super cozy!

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  5. Megan wrote:

How cozy is this cardigan? I love the plaid and lining!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  6. Kileen wrote:

This is such a cute cardigan! Love how cozy it is, I love the plaid!!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  7. You are rocking this look! Love how you styled that adorable cardigan with the OTK boots!!

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  8. Ohhh this cozy cardigan is so so cute! Love the way you styled it! x

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  9. Shelby Back wrote:

you know how much I love this cardigan! I love how you dressed it up too!

xo!
    Shelby

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  10. Madeline wrote:

This looks so cozy and warm! I love the boots too!

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  11. Jamaria wrote:

Omg it is soooo cute! & the fact that you’re saying it’s super comfy is an added bonus! Xo

Jamaria | http://www.throughjamseyes.com

Posted 12.8.17 Reply
  12. Greta wrote:

What a cute cardigan! It looks so cute and cozy! I love lined items right now, perfect for me to throw on to run errands or walk my dog!

Posted 12.8.17 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50