Sherpa Lined Cardigan

When the cold weather rolls around I am allll about cozy layers! The cozier the better, in my opinion. I recently picked up this sherpa lined cardigan -and y’all- it’s GOOD! If you want to feel like you’re wrapped in a warm, soft blanket then do yourself a service and get this cardigan ASAP! It comes in a few different colors and prints and the price is so affordable. I can’t wait to keep wearing it this winter! I kept this outfit simple with a basic white tee, my go-to denim, and my favorite over the knee boots!

In other news, I’m headed on a girl’s trip this weekend and I’m so excited! It’s my last trip of 2017 and it’s sure to be a fun one! Be sure to follow along on IG and IG stories (hello, also changed my handle!!) for all the fun. XO

SHERPA LINED CARDIGAN | WHITE LONG SLEEVE TEE | DARK WASH DENIM | OVER THE KNEE BOOTS (from last year, similar HERE and HERE) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | MADEWELL CROSSBODY BAG |

SHOP THE POST BY CLICKING THE PHOTOS BELOW:

1. Natali wrote:

You are looking adorable in this comfy outfit! Love your cardigan!

Posted 11.30.17 Reply
  2. Victoria wrote:

girl that cardigan is so cozy!! i love it! reminds me of one i have from shopbop

xoxo
    Victoria

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  3. Whit wrote:

This look is so classy and cozy! Love that your paired it with OTK boots!

love,
    Britt+Whit

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  4. Melissa wrote:

Oh this cardigan looks soooo soft and super cozy!

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  5. Megan wrote:

How cozy is this cardigan? I love the plaid and lining!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  6. Kileen wrote:

This is such a cute cardigan! Love how cozy it is, I love the plaid!!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  7. You are rocking this look! Love how you styled that adorable cardigan with the OTK boots!!

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  8. Ohhh this cozy cardigan is so so cute! Love the way you styled it! x

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  9. Shelby Back wrote:

you know how much I love this cardigan! I love how you dressed it up too!

xo!
    Shelby

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  10. Madeline wrote:

This looks so cozy and warm! I love the boots too!

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  11. Jamaria wrote:

Omg it is soooo cute! & the fact that youโ€™re saying itโ€™s super comfy is an added bonus! Xo

Jamaria | http://www.throughjamseyes.com

Posted 12.8.17 Reply
  12. Greta wrote:

What a cute cardigan! It looks so cute and cozy! I love lined items right now, perfect for me to throw on to run errands or walk my dog!

Posted 12.8.17 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50